Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 28th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P26 W11 D3 L12

Spare Ticket Thread Home/Away (News Latest)

Read 213390 times
      Boot
      • Forum Ian St John

• 438 posts |
      Re: Spare Ticket Thread Home/Away (News Latest)
      Reply #437: Oct 19, 2016 01:19:26 pm
      Desperate to get tickets for my son and I for a home game.  So if any come up, please message me as I would be very interested.  Thanks
      Edergarcia
      • On Trial

• 2 posts |
      Reply #438: Oct 20, 2016 10:23:02 am
      I know it is a bit early... but I'm looking for a pair for Man City.
      Thanks!
       :angel:
      slybone
      • On Trial

• 2 posts |
      Reply #439: Oct 25, 2016 02:43:21 pm
      Just joined to give someone a ticket to tonights match vs Spurs. It’s my season ticket, just can’t make it and don’t know anyone who can. If there’s a local lad who wants to go I’ll be happy to transfer it for this match. Just the one ticket, great view from Main Stand. No cost
      BostonScouse
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 715 posts | 106 
      Reply #440: Oct 26, 2016 06:35:36 pm
      So here it is:

I got married this spring, and after we tied the knot my lovely wife asked if, for my thirtieth birthday, we could go and see the place my family comes from. So, off to Skye and Edinburgh it is, then!
      She's in graduate school, so our dates are inflexible, and we'll be over there during her break from may 24th to April 3rd - wouldn't you know it? Bitters at home!

I've been a supporter for years and never been to Anfield. I get all blubbery just thinking about it. I've been all over my country and watched games in dusty biker bars, public libraries, you name it. And if youve ever been to the states and tried to find a place that will find the right channel and put the match on for you, you'll appreciate what we go through as supporters. Now I have a chance to see a match at Anfield. Is this an impossible game to get tickets for?

I wouldn't expect anyone to be game for giving up their ticket(s), but any guidance on this matter would be greatly appreciated.
      reddebs
      • "LFC Hipster"
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,980 posts | 2264 
      Reply #441: Oct 26, 2016 06:44:24 pm
      So here it is:

I got married this spring, and after we tied the knot my lovely wife asked if, for my thirtieth birthday, we could go and see the place my family comes from. So, off to Skye and Edinburgh it is, then!
      She's in graduate school, so our dates are inflexible, and we'll be over there during her break from may 24th to April 3rd - wouldn't you know it? Bitters at home!

I've been a supporter for years and never been to Anfield. I get all blubbery just thinking about it. I've been all over my country and watched games in dusty biker bars, public libraries, you name it. And if youve ever been to the states and tried to find a place that will find the right channel and put the match on for you, you'll appreciate what we go through as supporters. Now I have a chance to see a match at Anfield. Is this an impossible game to get tickets for?

I wouldn't expect anyone to be game for giving up their ticket(s), but any guidance on this matter would be greatly appreciated.

Somebody will sort you out mate, of that I have no doubt.  There's more than a smattering of overseas forum members who've benefited from the generosity of the Red family  ;)
      Boston not la
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,564 posts | 766 
      Reply #442: Oct 28, 2016 05:52:55 pm
      So here it is:

Have you tried the official supporters club near you? Might be to late for this season but i know they get accesss to a hatfull of tickets.
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 39,529 posts | 6887 
      Reply #443: Oct 31, 2016 03:22:06 pm
      Now I have a chance to see a match at Anfield. Is this an impossible game to get tickets for?

Firstly the game will almost certainly get moved from whatever time slot it is currently in so don't write the date down as gospel.

Not impossible to get a ticket for it but it will be a big ask - the derby and we could potentially be involved at the end of the season.  Tickets go on sale in about 3 weeks or so to members - and you can still get a membership.  If you want to make sure you will probably have to go for a hospitality type ticket.
      lfc across the water
      • Needs a Klopp hug...Rafa's Number 1 fan...VAR has no faults Promoter
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,833 posts | 701 
      Reply #444: Nov 01, 2016 11:36:15 am
      Quote from JD
      Firstly the game will almost certainly get moved from whatever time slot it is currently in so don't write the date down as gospel.

Not impossible to get a ticket for it but it will be a big ask - the derby and we could potentially be involved at the end of the season.  Tickets go on sale in about 3 weeks or so to members - and you can still get a membership.

Even with a membership, he has no chance of getting a ticket in the initial sale with the criteria the club uses. He'll have to wait until the Members Sale for that specific game, and be prepared to wait up to 12 hours before ko before one becomes available. Lots of tickets became available for that game last year in the 72 hours before ko, but it was a rescheduled game on a Wednesday night, which helped.

There is the Hospitality option, at three times the price. Beyond that, it's pot luck really.
      « Last Edit: Nov 02, 2016 11:36:43 am by lfc across the water »
      Diego LFC
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 19,326 posts | 2823 
      • Sempre Liverpool
      Reply #445: Nov 02, 2016 10:28:07 am

Not impossible to get a ticket for it but it will be a big ask - the derby and we could potentially be involved at the end of the season.  Tickets go on sale in about 3 weeks or so to members - and you can still get a membership.  If you want to make sure you will probably have to go for a hospitality type ticket.

Even with a membership, he has no chance of getting a ticket in the initial sale with the criteria the club uses. He'll have to wait until the Members Sale for that specific game, be prepared to wait up to 12 hours before ko before one becomes available. Lots of tickets became available for that game last year in the 72 hours before ko, but it was a rescheduled game on a Wednesday night, which helped.

There is the Hospitality option, at three times the price. Beyond that, it's pot luck really.

Yes, unfortunately it says here that in order to buy tickets for the big games (such as the Merseyside derby) you need to have recorded at least 13 home games from last season: http://members.liverpoolfc.com/ticket-information?utm_source=Email(27Oct16)&utm_medium=Email%20Link&utm_content=Membership&utm_campaign=Members%20Ticket%20Sale%20-%20Members&spMailingID=52628715&spUserID=MjI4MTYyMjM0MTEwS0&spJobID=1025168353&spReportId=MTAyNTE2ODM1MwS2

This is disappointing for me as I was hoping to guarantee some tickets for the 2nd half of the season, but it looks like I'll need to go the whole season trying my luck on additional members sales...
      BostonScouse
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 715 posts | 106 
      Reply #446: Nov 04, 2016 01:19:54 am
      I didn't have a chance to come on here for a few days so thanks to all for your input. I didn't even consider the possibility of the game getting moved, which could really throw my plans into disarray. I hope I get there one way or another.
      HamannsTheMan
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,030 posts | 1973 
      Reply #447: Nov 04, 2016 09:45:43 am
      Need two tickets (but a single will do) for Leeds in the cup if possible!!
      Diego LFC
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 19,326 posts | 2823 
      • Sempre Liverpool
      Reply #448: Nov 15, 2016 04:27:19 pm
      I know how ridiculously unlikely it might be, but I'm VERY interested in a ticket (preferably a couple, but one will surely do) for Everton at Goodison Park in December.
      el batez
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 8,795 posts | 188 
      • everyones friend.enemies none.
      Reply #449: Nov 28, 2016 08:51:27 am
      Spare for Leeds game,main stand upper £30.
      el batez
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 8,795 posts | 188 
      • everyones friend.enemies none.
      Reply #450: Nov 28, 2016 05:06:53 pm
      Ticket has gone folks.
      ahroberts
      • On Trial

• 3 posts |
      Reply #451: Nov 29, 2016 01:40:52 pm
      Somebody will sort you out mate, of that I have no doubt.  There's more than a smattering of overseas forum members who've benefited from the generosity of the Red family  ;)

No sure where to write this but I have a ticket available for tonight. My brother is travelling up but unfortunately I can't make it. It's a £32 ticket in the mainstand. He can meet you outside the ground before the match. Thanks
      nnilswerdna
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,879 posts | 104 
      Reply #452: Nov 29, 2016 03:09:07 pm

No sure where to write this but I have a ticket available for tonight. My brother is travelling up but unfortunately I can't make it. It's a £32 ticket in the mainstand. He can meet you outside the ground before the match. Thanks

Dammit, I'm after a pair for me and the small and having no luck so far :(
      Diego LFC
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 19,326 posts | 2823 
      • Sempre Liverpool
      Reply #453: Nov 29, 2016 03:14:04 pm

I have a friend who is interested. How can he contact your brother?
      CAD1988
      • Forum Youth Player

• 6 posts |
      Reply #454: Dec 01, 2016 03:36:04 pm
      I'm after 1 ticket for the West Ham game in Lower Annie Road if anyone's got a spare?
      gmcqueen
      • Forum Youth Player

• 11 posts |
      • YNWA
      Reply #455: Dec 30, 2016 11:20:05 pm
      Hello!  I am travelling from Western Canada and will be able to head to Liverpool on April 1st for the Everton match.  I dearly would like to attend (both because I am a Reds fan who won't have many opportunities to do so and because this is near the end of a two week trip with my wife, our twin 8 year olds..and the in-laws...I will really need a break at this point!) however I unfortunately am lined up against such a high-demand match.

I tried our local supporters club but they indicated their request for tickets to this match was declined.  I was recommended to look into Hospitality but I see those are completely sold out now as well.  If anyone has any suggestions on how I could get my hands on a single ticket I would be forever grateful! 
      IonescuM
      • Forum Youth Player

• 10 posts |
      Reply #456: Dec 31, 2016 01:30:43 am
      Looking for a ticket for the Southampton game in the league cup,anywhere will do,could you please let me know if you have any spare?
      Preston(ish)Reds
      • Forum Youth Player

• 10 posts |
      Reply #457: Dec 31, 2016 09:34:16 am
      I have 1x ticket spare for Sunderland away, £30.

No longer available
      « Last Edit: Dec 31, 2016 12:59:45 pm by Preston(ish)Reds »
      nnilswerdna
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,879 posts | 104 
      Reply #458: Jan 04, 2017 10:39:16 am
      If anybody has a pair for the FA cup game would greatly appreciate it :)

Thanks lads.
      glines
      • Forum Barry Venison

• 158 posts |
      Reply #459: Jan 09, 2017 10:39:29 am
      Any spare ticket for Wednesday away at Southampton would be gratefully received. I can meet you there, pay face value and buy you a burger and beer to say thanks!!

Cheers.

Quick Reply