Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 28th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P26 W11 D3 L12

Spare Ticket Thread Home/Away (News Latest)

Read 213464 times
      higgy_sham
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 3,264 posts | 796 
      Re: Spare Ticket Thread Home/Away (News Latest)
      Reply #460: Jan 16, 2017 06:53:03 am
      I know away tickets are like hens teeth but if anyone was able to help me with 2 Watford away tickets it would be much appreciated.

Ta
      Cdlawrence7
      • On Trial

• 2 posts |
      Reply #461: Jan 18, 2017 03:47:30 pm
      Long shot does anyone have spares for tonight?
      el batez
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 8,795 posts | 188 
      • everyones friend.enemies none.
      Reply #462: Jan 27, 2017 11:20:25 am
      May have a few spares for Wolves game will keep you all informed later today.
      el batez
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 8,795 posts | 188 
      Reply #463: Jan 28, 2017 07:17:34 am
      I have 2 spares for today UC £30 separated by 1 seat may as well be a pair.pm me if interested.
      el batez
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 8,795 posts | 188 
      Reply #464: Jan 28, 2017 09:06:13 am
      Have to leave soon on a meet and greet if you need to contact me
      « Last Edit: Jan 28, 2017 04:37:49 pm by JD, Reason: Removed your mobile number after the game. »
      gmcqueen
      • Forum Youth Player

• 11 posts |
      • YNWA
      Reply #465: Feb 08, 2017 02:43:56 pm
      Hello!  I am travelling from Western Canada and will be able to head to Liverpool on April 1st for the Everton match.  I dearly would like to attend (both because I am a Reds fan who won't have many opportunities to do so and because this is near the end of a two week trip with my wife, our twin 8 year olds..and the in-laws...I will really need a break at this point!) however I unfortunately am lined up against such a high-demand match.

I tried our local supporters club but they indicated their request for tickets to this match was declined.  I was recommended to look into Hospitality but I see those are completely sold out now as well.  If anyone has any suggestions on how I could get my hands on a single ticket I would be forever grateful!

Scratch the request...they released some singles for the Dugout hospitality.  Crazy pricey but given a guy like me might get this chance once in a decade I decided to go for it.  Won't know a soul at the game so if anyone on the board will be in the dugout...would be great to meet ya!
      MsGerrard
      Reply #466: Feb 09, 2017 10:46:37 pm
      Scratch the request...they released some singles for the Dugout hospitality.  Crazy pricey but given a guy like me might get this chance once in a decade I decided to go for it.  Won't know a soul at the game so if anyone on the board will be in the dugout...would be great to meet ya!

Thrilled that you got sorted out with a ticket, enjoy yourself and enjoy the game and let's hope the result is the right one...
      el batez
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 8,795 posts | 188 
      Reply #467: Feb 10, 2017 10:57:10 am

I have a good friend who is in the Dugout he would glad to introduce you to the area he'll be in the Arkles with me.
      gmcqueen
      • Forum Youth Player

• 11 posts |
      • YNWA
      Reply #468: Feb 11, 2017 04:33:45 am
      I have a good friend who is in the Dugout he would glad to introduce you to the area he'll be in the Arkles with me.

That would be fantastic.  thank you.  Once the kickoff time has been set (I don't believe it has been finalized yet???) please let me when I should show up at the Arkles and I would look forward to crossing paths!  Cheers.
      gmcqueen
      • Forum Youth Player

• 11 posts |
      • YNWA
      Reply #469: Mar 01, 2017 04:13:18 am

Apologies for the public reply but as a new member I don't have messaging yet (or I don't believe so).  Given the game got moved to the early start time, please let me know what time I should be @ the Arkles and I will aim to be there!
      el batez
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 8,795 posts | 188 
      Reply #470: Mar 01, 2017 09:37:24 am
      Apologies for the public reply but as a new member I don't have messaging yet (or I don't believe so).  Given the game got moved to the early start time, please let me know what time I should be @ the Arkles and I will aim to be there!

Have sent you a PM mate.
      BostonScouse
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 715 posts | 106 
      Reply #471: Mar 17, 2017 02:12:50 am
      Hi all -

I write to you today as a red in need: I posted a while back seeking advice on what to do about finding tickets for the derby on April 1st, and several of you responded with advice and kind wishes. Shortly thereafter, a friend of mine mentioned that he knew John Henry's personal assistant (I'm from Massachusetts, which Boston is the capital of) and that he would be happy to get me tickets to the game. I then unwisely placed all of my eggs in that basket, and after months of pestering, today learned that whoever his contact at Anfield is hasn't responded and here I am with my nuts in a knot.

The prospect of seeing a match at Anfield is something that gets me all hot and bothered, even misty-eyed. In the past year I got married, then turned thirty. The time has come for me to get busy living, and Anfield is my first stop. If anybody can help me get in there on April 1st, I will be forever indebted to you.

BostonScouse
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 715 posts | 106 
      Reply #472: Mar 20, 2017 01:17:54 pm
      What are everyone's thoughts on buying tickets through Craigslist? What are fan cards?

The person I'm dealing with said they have fan cards which will need to be returned after the game. Thoughts?
      MsGerrard
      Reply #473: Mar 20, 2017 02:21:55 pm
      What are everyone's thoughts on buying tickets through Craigslist? What are fan cards?

The person I'm dealing with said they have fan cards which will need to be returned after the game. Thoughts?

I've never heard of Craigslist, so I would be wary if I were you, fan cards are members cards, you can buy one ticket per members card for a game, you use the same card to get into each game, that's why you have to give them back after a match.
      JAMESL
      • On Trial

• 1 posts |
      Reply #474: Mar 20, 2017 02:39:42 pm
      Hi

Looking for 2 ticket for the Crystal Palace game could some on help?

Thanks in Advance
      BostonScouse
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 715 posts | 106 
      Reply #475: Mar 20, 2017 02:52:15 pm
      I've never heard of Craigslist, so I would be wary if I were you, fan cards are members cards, you can buy one ticket per members card for a game, you use the same card to get into each game, that's why you have to give them back after a match.

Thanks Debs. Craigslist is a popular classified ad forum in America, but it's international as well. I just worry about making sure I don't pay for it, take the cards, then get turned away at the gate because they're either fraudulent or not applicable to that particular match. I guess that's the risk you run...
      MsGerrard
      Reply #476: Mar 20, 2017 03:35:32 pm
      Thanks Debs. Craigslist is a popular classified ad forum in America, but it's international as well. I just worry about making sure I don't pay for it, take the cards, then get turned away at the gate because they're either fraudulent or not applicable to that particular match. I guess that's the risk you run...

It's Cas, not Debs  :D
      Oh that's probably why I've not heard of it then, like you say it's the risk you take, make sure you ask to see a copy of the e-mail that the club will have sent to the owner of the fan card, so you know it's legit.
      BostonScouse
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 715 posts | 106 
      Reply #477: Mar 20, 2017 04:25:27 pm
      It's Cas, not Debs  :D
      Oh that's probably why I've not heard of it then, like you say it's the risk you take, make sure you ask to see a copy of the e-mail that the club will have sent to the owner of the fan card, so you know it's legit.

So sorry Cas!

Don't know why I called you that, and thanks for the info. If I hear back from him I'll be sure to ask for that. In the meantime any other ideas to help get me into Anfield on the 1st would be much appreciated.
      Boston not la
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,564 posts | 766 
      Reply #478: Mar 20, 2017 05:01:12 pm
      So sorry Cas!

Don't know why I called you that, and thanks for the info. If I hear back from him I'll be sure to ask for that. In the meantime any other ideas to help get me into Anfield on the 1st would be much appreciated.

Would not trust the craigslist dude.ya know if it was me i'd go watch the u-18's on the friday night then for saturday go find a good pub and enjoy the company of the locals,probs be better atmos than a seat in the stands!Paying over the odds for a ticket doesn't sit right with me.
      BostonScouse
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 715 posts | 106 
      Reply #479: Mar 20, 2017 05:26:37 pm

Would not trust the craigslist dude.ya know if it was me i'd go watch the u-18's on the friday night then for saturday go find a good pub and enjoy the company of the locals,probs be better atmos than a seat in the stands!Paying over the odds for a ticket doesn't sit right with me.

It may be years before I have another chance to go to Anfield
      MsGerrard
      Reply #480: Mar 20, 2017 06:31:17 pm
      So sorry Cas!

Hey no worries hun, I'll keep my eyes and ears out for a spare for you in the meantime. Keep in touch and wishing you good luck.
      Diego LFC
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 19,326 posts | 2823 
      • Sempre Liverpool
      Reply #481: Mar 20, 2017 06:42:23 pm
      Hi all -

I write to you today as a red in need: I posted a while back seeking advice on what to do about finding tickets for the derby on April 1st, and several of you responded with advice and kind wishes. Shortly thereafter, a friend of mine mentioned that he knew John Henry's personal assistant (I'm from Massachusetts, which Boston is the capital of) and that he would be happy to get me tickets to the game. I then unwisely placed all of my eggs in that basket, and after months of pestering, today learned that whoever his contact at Anfield is hasn't responded and here I am with my nuts in a knot.

The prospect of seeing a match at Anfield is something that gets me all hot and bothered, even misty-eyed. In the past year I got married, then turned thirty. The time has come for me to get busy living, and Anfield is my first stop. If anybody can help me get in there on April 1st, I will be forever indebted to you.

Are you looking for one or more tickets? I don't have any spares at this point but will keep an eye for you.
      BostonScouse
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 715 posts | 106 
      Reply #482: Mar 20, 2017 07:06:26 pm
      Are you looking for one or more tickets? I don't have any spares at this point but will keep an eye for you.

Thanks Diego - I'm looking for a pair, together if possible.

Quick Reply