Trending Topics

Next match: Hertha v LFC [Friendly] Sat 29th Jul @ 3:00 pm
      Olympiastadion, Berlin

Today is the 28th of May and on this date LFC's match record is P3 W1 D2 L0

Spare Ticket Thread Home/Away (News Latest)

Read 48938 times
      BostonScouse
      • Forum Billy Liddell

• 574 posts | 64 
      Re: Spare Ticket Thread Home/Away (News Latest)
      Reply #480 : Mar 17, 2017 02:12:50 am »
      Hi all -

I write to you today as a red in need: I posted a while back seeking advice on what to do about finding tickets for the derby on April 1st, and several of you responded with advice and kind wishes. Shortly thereafter, a friend of mine mentioned that he knew John Henry's personal assistant (I'm from Massachusetts, which Boston is the capital of) and that he would be happy to get me tickets to the game. I then unwisely placed all of my eggs in that basket, and after months of pestering, today learned that whoever his contact at Anfield is hasn't responded and here I am with my nuts in a knot.

The prospect of seeing a match at Anfield is something that gets me all hot and bothered, even misty-eyed. In the past year I got married, then turned thirty. The time has come for me to get busy living, and Anfield is my first stop. If anybody can help me get in there on April 1st, I will be forever indebted to you.

BostonScouse
      • Forum Billy Liddell

• 574 posts | 64 
      Reply #481 : Mar 20, 2017 01:17:54 pm »
      What are everyone's thoughts on buying tickets through Craigslist? What are fan cards?

The person I'm dealing with said they have fan cards which will need to be returned after the game. Thoughts?
      MsGerrard
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 30,125 posts | 1424 
      • Jürgen Klopp !! Nah Nah Nah Nah Nah !!
      Reply #482 : Mar 20, 2017 02:21:55 pm »
      What are everyone's thoughts on buying tickets through Craigslist? What are fan cards?

The person I'm dealing with said they have fan cards which will need to be returned after the game. Thoughts?

I've never heard of Craigslist, so I would be wary if I were you, fan cards are members cards, you can buy one ticket per members card for a game, you use the same card to get into each game, that's why you have to give them back after a match.
      JAMESL
      • On Trial

• 1 posts |
      Reply #483 : Mar 20, 2017 02:39:42 pm »
      Hi

Looking for 2 ticket for the Crystal Palace game could some on help?

Thanks in Advance
      BostonScouse
      • Forum Billy Liddell

• 574 posts | 64 
      Reply #484 : Mar 20, 2017 02:52:15 pm »
      I've never heard of Craigslist, so I would be wary if I were you, fan cards are members cards, you can buy one ticket per members card for a game, you use the same card to get into each game, that's why you have to give them back after a match.

Thanks Debs. Craigslist is a popular classified ad forum in America, but it's international as well. I just worry about making sure I don't pay for it, take the cards, then get turned away at the gate because they're either fraudulent or not applicable to that particular match. I guess that's the risk you run...
      MsGerrard
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 30,125 posts | 1424 
      Reply #485 : Mar 20, 2017 03:35:32 pm »
      Thanks Debs. Craigslist is a popular classified ad forum in America, but it's international as well. I just worry about making sure I don't pay for it, take the cards, then get turned away at the gate because they're either fraudulent or not applicable to that particular match. I guess that's the risk you run...

It's Cas, not Debs  :D
      Oh that's probably why I've not heard of it then, like you say it's the risk you take, make sure you ask to see a copy of the e-mail that the club will have sent to the owner of the fan card, so you know it's legit.
      BostonScouse
      • Forum Billy Liddell

• 574 posts | 64 
      Reply #486 : Mar 20, 2017 04:25:27 pm »
      It's Cas, not Debs  :D
      Oh that's probably why I've not heard of it then, like you say it's the risk you take, make sure you ask to see a copy of the e-mail that the club will have sent to the owner of the fan card, so you know it's legit.

So sorry Cas!

Don't know why I called you that, and thanks for the info. If I hear back from him I'll be sure to ask for that. In the meantime any other ideas to help get me into Anfield on the 1st would be much appreciated.
      Boston not la
      • Forum Ronnie Moran

• 393 posts | 51 
      Reply #487 : Mar 20, 2017 05:01:12 pm »
      So sorry Cas!

Don't know why I called you that, and thanks for the info. If I hear back from him I'll be sure to ask for that. In the meantime any other ideas to help get me into Anfield on the 1st would be much appreciated.

Would not trust the craigslist dude.ya know if it was me i'd go watch the u-18's on the friday night then for saturday go find a good pub and enjoy the company of the locals,probs be better atmos than a seat in the stands!Paying over the odds for a ticket doesn't sit right with me.
      BostonScouse
      • Forum Billy Liddell

• 574 posts | 64 
      Reply #488 : Mar 20, 2017 05:26:37 pm »

Would not trust the craigslist dude.ya know if it was me i'd go watch the u-18's on the friday night then for saturday go find a good pub and enjoy the company of the locals,probs be better atmos than a seat in the stands!Paying over the odds for a ticket doesn't sit right with me.

It may be years before I have another chance to go to Anfield
      MsGerrard
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 30,125 posts | 1424 
      Reply #489 : Mar 20, 2017 06:31:17 pm »
      So sorry Cas!

Hey no worries hun, I'll keep my eyes and ears out for a spare for you in the meantime. Keep in touch and wishing you good luck.
      Diego LFC
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,766 posts | 1057 
      • Sempre Liverpool
      Reply #490 : Mar 20, 2017 06:42:23 pm »
      Hi all -

I write to you today as a red in need: I posted a while back seeking advice on what to do about finding tickets for the derby on April 1st, and several of you responded with advice and kind wishes. Shortly thereafter, a friend of mine mentioned that he knew John Henry's personal assistant (I'm from Massachusetts, which Boston is the capital of) and that he would be happy to get me tickets to the game. I then unwisely placed all of my eggs in that basket, and after months of pestering, today learned that whoever his contact at Anfield is hasn't responded and here I am with my nuts in a knot.

The prospect of seeing a match at Anfield is something that gets me all hot and bothered, even misty-eyed. In the past year I got married, then turned thirty. The time has come for me to get busy living, and Anfield is my first stop. If anybody can help me get in there on April 1st, I will be forever indebted to you.

Are you looking for one or more tickets? I don't have any spares at this point but will keep an eye for you.
      BostonScouse
      • Forum Billy Liddell

• 574 posts | 64 
      Reply #491 : Mar 20, 2017 07:06:26 pm »
      Are you looking for one or more tickets? I don't have any spares at this point but will keep an eye for you.

Thanks Diego - I'm looking for a pair, together if possible.
      BostonScouse
      • Forum Billy Liddell

• 574 posts | 64 
      Reply #492 : Mar 23, 2017 05:08:04 pm »
      Just wanted to let y'all know I've been hooked up and will be in the kop on april 1st to commence hooting and hollering. Cannot wait.
      MsGerrard
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 30,125 posts | 1424 
      Reply #493 : Mar 23, 2017 08:29:22 pm »
      Just wanted to let y'all know I've been hooked up and will be in the kop on april 1st to commence hooting and hollering. Cannot wait.

So happy for you  :scarf:
      Diego LFC
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,766 posts | 1057 
      • Sempre Liverpool
      Reply #494 : Mar 23, 2017 10:03:14 pm »

Very happy for you mate. We could have a pint before or after if you're up for it.

I nearly managed to get you tickets but someone was faster than me and got them before. I didn't say anything because I thought that wouldn't help your mood and would probably be a bit cruel :D Relieved you managed to get tickets for yourself though! :)
      JedtheRed
      • Forum Neil Ruddock

• 154 posts | 55 
      Reply #495 : Mar 30, 2017 12:52:49 pm »
      Have 2 spare in the Main Stand for Bournemouth, would have to meet after the Ev if anyone is interested?
      paulow63
      • Forum Didi Hamann

• 302 posts | 37 
      Reply #496 : Mar 30, 2017 01:03:07 pm »
      Have 2 spare in the Main Stand for Bournemouth, would have to meet after the Ev if anyone is interested?
      Hi
      I'm coming down from Scotland, would love to buy them off you and make all the necessary arrangements to suit you.
      p
      JedtheRed
      • Forum Neil Ruddock

• 154 posts | 55 
      Reply #497 : Mar 30, 2017 09:26:35 pm »
      Hi
      I'm coming down from Scotland, would love to buy them off you and make all the necessary arrangements to suit you.
      p

Ok mate sorted, let me talk to a few folk and arrange for you to meet them pre match!
      paulow63
      • Forum Didi Hamann

• 302 posts | 37 
      Reply #498 : Mar 31, 2017 12:13:17 am »
      Ok mate sorted, let me talk to a few folk and arrange for you to meet them pre match!
      Cheers
      Preston(ish)Reds
      • Forum Youth Player

• 10 posts |
      Reply #499 : Apr 07, 2017 06:28:40 pm »
      1x Spare available for Stoke. £30

Meet at the stadium no later than 14.00
      « Last Edit: Apr 07, 2017 06:44:25 pm by Preston(ish)Reds »
      HamannsTheMan
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,617 posts | 585 
      Reply #500 : May 11, 2017 11:07:11 pm »
      Long shot but any spares for West Ham
      andylfcynwa
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 7,149 posts | 601 
      Reply #501 : May 20, 2017 11:03:42 pm »
      A real long shot any spares tomorrow just the two ..

Quick Reply