Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 28th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P26 W11 D3 L12

Spare Ticket Thread Home/Away (News Latest)

Read 213447 times
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 39,948 posts | 8458 
      Re: Spare Ticket Thread Home/Away (News Latest)
      Reply #621: Jul 09, 2018 02:21:21 pm

You know it's been changed to the Monday night game, 20th August?
      marliv
      • On Trial

• 1 posts |
      Reply #622: Jul 10, 2018 08:47:02 am
      hello , first i'd like to inform that i'm not from UK .
      although its too early pls i need your opinion - contribution on this : on March 9-10-11 , 2019 i wll be at Liv. it would be great chance to watch the game vs Burnlay. hospitality packages are (not rejected) but quite expensive . ticket bookers  are also  too much exp. so if any one could help it would be a great help . the problem is that i need two seats side by side
      any clue ? thank you
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 39,529 posts | 6887 
      Reply #623: Jul 10, 2018 07:31:01 pm

Members tickets don't go on sale for that until November time.
      RedCannuck
      • On Trial

• 1 posts |
      Reply #624: Jul 16, 2018 05:29:36 pm
      Hi fellow Reds... I am looking for 2 tickets for the Liverpool/Newcastle game December 26.. I know its still a bit far off but I wanted to get in early. I will be coming in from Canada and am trying to line up everything ahead of time. Any recommendations will be greatly appreciated!! Thanks YNWA..
      ynwavols
      • On Trial

• 1 posts |
      Reply #625: Jul 24, 2018 02:22:49 am
      Hey all - new to here. Been watching the reds here in America for a while and I finally have the means to make it over to a game. Trying to see Leicester at Anfield and then away to West Ham. Will need two together for each.

Also has anyone had any luck with a site such as livefootballtickets.com? I realize it may be more expensive, but if i can easily secure good seats, then I'm OK with the cost.
      JANETZ
      • On Trial

• 1 posts |
      Reply #626: Jul 30, 2018 12:52:17 pm
      Looking for Liverpool v Brighton tickets for my 8 year old and his dad as a surprise. I know unlikely as last game, but please Email me if you can help celiabygrave@hotmail.co.uk

Same here - looking for 2 tickets for this game on 25/8/18. Email me janet_yby@hotmail.com
      smurftheburn
      • Forum Billy Liddell

• 589 posts | 28 
      Reply #627: Aug 01, 2018 05:58:15 pm
      Looking 2 tickets for Saturday vs. Napoli if anyone has spares.
      bigvYNWA
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,795 posts | 994 
      Reply #628: Aug 09, 2018 03:37:12 am
      Just thought I'd put it out here first before going down the hospitality route - myself and the wife are looking at a possible stop in Liverpool on a slight (aka massive) detour on our way to visit her family in LA in November. Be looking at the Sunday 11th November match vs Fulham.

1) Assuming this matchup would be pretty locked in for this time? I know we'll also have a midweek CL game before this one, but being already on a Sunday I can't envisage there being anything else to disrupt at this stage of the season?

2) Obviously the main point - we need to get two tickets somehow! If anyone knows anyone, has any that can't be used, etc. Be happy to reimburse in either cash, or pints :D Would love to catch up with a few LFC Reds if possible of course!

3) IF we have a midweek home CL match in the lead up to this one, same applies. Obviously understand that would be a lot tougher and understand being an OOT some may not like me coming in and trying for tickets, but just putting it out there. Think most know me as a pretty honest and long term fan, just if ANY possibility of it - not expecting anything, and may not even be home for it anyway. Much love to all ;D
      Aggerdoo
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,464 posts | 228 
      Reply #629: Aug 13, 2018 10:02:57 pm
      By the way Tottenham's new stadium is not open in time for our game, so it has been moved to Wembley.
      IrishRed86
      • Forum Jason McAteer

• 145 posts | 37 
      Reply #630: Aug 15, 2018 12:02:05 pm
      Hi guys...long time reader of this forum. Been a few years since I was at anfield and hoping to head over before Christmas.

Are tickets easier to come by since the capacity increased? Was thinking of heading over with 2 friends for he home Fulham game...would we be likely to get tickets over there by talking to the locals in bars etc? Worked last time I was over.
      Essex Mingle
      • Forum Youth Player

• 21 posts |
      • YNWA
      Reply #631: Aug 18, 2018 04:34:33 am
      Any spare for Palace? It’ll Be greatly received ... I’m in Essex BTW
      David_Ingham
      • On Trial

• 1 posts |
      Reply #632: Aug 21, 2018 01:31:56 am
      Anyone selling tickets for the Leicester game
      Jayden1105
      • On Trial

• 1 posts |
      Reply #633: Aug 21, 2018 03:10:12 am
      If anyone has any tickets for any games I will be interested I want to try and take my son to a few games this year home or away if anyone gets anything keep me in mind please

👍
      JoaquinM
      • On Trial

• 2 posts |
      Reply #634: Aug 22, 2018 05:44:08 pm
      Hi! I'm from Argentina and next month I'm visiting a friend who is living in UK. We are both football fans and I want to take him to Anfield for the game against Manchester City on October 7th. I now it's too early for that game, but I was hoping someone could help me. At least with some guidance, as I'm new here.

Thanks!
      Venison 86
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 5,157 posts | 205 
      Reply #635: Aug 23, 2018 01:17:08 pm
      Hi! I'm from Argentina and next month I'm visiting a friend who is living in UK. We are both football fans and I want to take him to Anfield for the game against Manchester City on October 7th. I now it's too early for that game, but I was hoping someone could help me. At least with some guidance, as I'm new here.

Thanks!

This is already sold out, its unlikely any will come available in the members sale. your only option to guarantee a ticket is pay £300 for hospitality!!!

https://bookings.liverpoolfc.com/events/events.htm?type=FOOTBALL&competitionType=1&opposition=Manchester+City+2018%2F19+%28Home+Supporters+Only%29&packageAvailability=&startDate=12%2F06%2F2018&endDate=11%2F06%2F2019&_ga=2.110870469.15513130.1535007839-1379489270.1535007839
      JoaquinM
      • On Trial

• 2 posts |
      Reply #636: Aug 27, 2018 03:31:10 am
      Begs
      • Forum Paul Walsh

• 112 posts | 13 
      Reply #637: Aug 31, 2018 03:38:32 am
      Hey Everyone! Was wondering was going to, or could purchase an extra for the CL Match on 24 October? I will be in London and have a ticket for the Cardiff game on the 27 October so I would love to come up early and check out a European Night at Anfield. I am not sure when tickets go on sale but figured I would ask. I live in the USA but have a Full Membership, if that matters.

Thanks!
      Mo1074
      • On Trial

• 1 posts |
      Reply #638: Sep 04, 2018 04:55:15 am
      Hi everyone,

Wondering what is Liverpool’s fans section next match against Spurs. I will be in London and trying to get tickets.

Thanks,
      Dafydd
      • On Trial

• 1 posts |
      Reply #639: Sep 04, 2018 07:11:50 am
      Hey all - new to here. Been watching the reds here in America for a while and I finally have the means to make it over to a game. Trying to see Leicester at Anfield and then away to West Ham. Will need two together for each.

Also has anyone had any luck with a site such as livefootballtickets.com? I realize it may be more expensive, but if i can easily secure good seats, then I'm OK with the cost.
      Did you use livefootballtickets.com? Are they reliable?
      Red8
      • Forum Kevin Keegan

• 342 posts | 38 
      Reply #640: Sep 12, 2018 12:48:35 pm
      I'll be in Liverpool on 11.12 when we play Napoli in Champions league and would really like to watch it on Anfield. What is my best chance to get ticket for the game?

Tnx
      what-a-hit-son
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,466 posts | 4816 
      • t: @MrPrice1979 i: @klmprice101518
      Reply #641: Sep 14, 2018 04:51:49 pm
      Long shot but... If anybody comes across 2 spares (together) for the PSG game bear me in mind, please. Be a cracker to take my lad to. I'd obviously pay adult price for his.
      BostonScouse
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 715 posts | 106 
      Reply #642: Oct 03, 2018 04:04:53 pm
      There's a chance I'll be in London (a very rare situation for me) in March for our game at Fulham. I've never been to an away game and I'm wondering how much of a chore it is to get tickets in the away section. I would appreciate any guidance!
      Avangarda87
      • On Trial

• 1 posts |
      Reply #643: Oct 12, 2018 03:08:24 pm
      Hi all,

I will be in Liverpool from 23rd to 25th October and I would like to watch Champions League game against Red Star. My question is can I register on official site with a Liverpool address and buy a ticket for locals online?

Quick Reply