Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 28th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P26 W11 D3 L12

Spare Ticket Thread Home/Away (News Latest)

Read 213374 times
      slavaflex
      • On Trial

• 1 posts |
      Re: Spare Ticket Thread Home/Away (News Latest)
      Reply #690: Mar 16, 2019 11:51:06 am
      Hey guys.
      I live in Ukraine and have never been to LFC game before :(
      Desperately looking to get any information on where I could buy a ticket for CL away game in Porto.
      Lost of websites (such as safefootballtickets.com or hotfootballtickets.com ) who already have tickets available but their prices are quite high (200 euros and more).
      I'm okay to pay that money if those websites are trustworthy and tickets will be valid.
      The orher thing that bothers me a bit is CL draw happened just yesterday and tickets are already available. Is it even realistic?
      Would you advise any specific website where I could look for a ticket?

Thanks in advance for all your help and advises if any ;)
      glines
      • Forum Barry Venison

• 158 posts |
      Reply #691: Mar 17, 2019 05:43:13 pm
      Afternoon all.

Looking for 1 ticket for the Southampton away game on 5th April. Face value and beers of course! Would be massively grateful.

Thanks guys
      CT_LFC
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 6,782 posts | 1395 
      Reply #692: Mar 18, 2019 05:50:26 pm
      When do tickets for the following season generally get released? Coming from the US the only way i know to get tickets is through Thomas Cook but so far they are not on sale so trying to get an idea of how far in advance of the season starting do they become available. I have registered for updates with them.
      Boston not la
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,564 posts | 766 
      Reply #693: Mar 18, 2019 07:41:39 pm
      When do tickets for the following season generally get released? Coming from the US the only way i know to get tickets is through Thomas Cook but so far they are not on sale so trying to get an idea of how far in advance of the season starting do they become available. I have registered for updates with them.

Long time off yet,i think fixtures come out june/july time.Ya might wanna keep an eye out for preseaon games in the states this summer as an option?
      andylfcynwa
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,318 posts | 1611 
      Reply #694: Mar 18, 2019 09:00:36 pm
      Usually around July .
      CT_LFC

• 6,782 posts | 1395 
      Reply #695: Mar 19, 2019 01:26:51 am

Long time off yet,i think fixtures come out june/july time.Ya might wanna keep an eye out for preseaon games in the states this summer as an option?

If they come to the east coast might be tempted, but really want to experience Anfield so trying to find ways to get tickets there.
      Boston not la
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,564 posts | 766 
      Reply #696: Mar 19, 2019 03:26:22 pm
      yeah that makes sense.Would take Anfield over Fenway anyday! But it does look Boston,NYC,Chicago rumors are going on.
      Scottbot

• 9,542 posts | 2135 
      Reply #697: Mar 21, 2019 12:02:47 pm
      Am after 1 or 2 tickets for Saints away on the 5th April if any season ticket holders on the board are wanting to bag the points but can't make the game. PM if anyone can help. If not I might have to try and get a Saints end ticket but I hate sitting on me frickin hands and keeping my gob shut!
      Carrard
      • On Trial

• 2 posts |
      Reply #698: Mar 26, 2019 09:55:40 am
      Hi
      I know, I'm not a regular poster here. But I'm a LFC fan since 24 Years and one of my dreams is to watch an LFC away game, because of the atmosphere at away games etc. Therefore I would be interested for one ticket for our away game in Cardiff (22. April). As I have to transfer a car from Ireland to Liechtenstein in April, I'm driving through Wales on the weekend of the game (21./22. April). So it would be a very rare possibility to watch this game. If anyone has a spare ticket, that would be increcible.
      Thank you very much.
      andylfcynwa
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,318 posts | 1611 
      Reply #699: Mar 26, 2019 04:12:10 pm
      Hi
      I know, I'm not a regular poster here. But I'm a LFC fan since 24 Years and one of my dreams is to watch an LFC away game, because of the atmosphere at away games etc. Therefore I would be interested for one ticket for our away game in Cardiff (22. April). As I have to transfer a car from Ireland to Liechtenstein in April, I'm driving through Wales on the weekend of the game (21./22. April). So it would be a very rare possibility to watch this game. If anyone has a spare ticket, that would be increcible.
      Thank you very much.
      The queue is long my friend .
      Carrard
      • On Trial

• 2 posts |
      Reply #700: Mar 27, 2019 07:33:15 am

That's why I'm queuing  ;)
      glines
      • Forum Barry Venison

• 158 posts |
      Reply #701: Apr 01, 2019 01:10:06 pm
      Still really hoping someone has a Southampton ticket for this Friday, even at short notice as I'm only an hour away. Message me even if there's a slim chance and i'll give you my number.

Thanks in advance!
      johanngo
      • On Trial

• 1 posts |
      Reply #702: Apr 04, 2019 05:55:08 pm
      Hi guys, i'm living in Porto (but i'm french) and i'm looking for tickets for the away game here in estadio do dragao. thx a lot :)
      Tommyruss
      • On Trial

• 1 posts |
      Reply #703: May 03, 2019 09:21:08 pm
      Hi All,

I have 3 tickets for the Newcastle game tomorrow night - Saturday 1945hrs kick off. Any takers?

In safe, family area so will need to be on good behaviour!!

Please let me know ASAP so I don’t waste them.
      redman2907
      • Forum Matt Busby

• 125 posts | 13 
      Reply #704: May 04, 2019 05:54:38 am
      A lad from my coach can't make Newcastle away today now so he as given me his spare ticket to take up with me today if anyone is looking
      cherrylscally
      • On Trial

• 1 posts |
      Reply #705: May 04, 2019 11:50:49 am

This ticket still going? I'm a Liverpool fan who lives in Newcastle
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,583 posts | 6643 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone
      Reply #706: May 08, 2019 12:05:01 am
      I know this is going to be a reach but anyone of you lovely people who aren't able to go to Madrid, can you please help me and Crouchie....WE'RE BOTH COMING....... Can't F***ing wait, we have decided if worst comes to worst, we still want to be in the City and party with Reds before and after the Match. Can anyone help please? We have accommodation sorted and looking for flights today.

Cheers

Me and Crouchie
      The_Gash
      • On Trial

• 1 posts |
      Reply #707: May 08, 2019 12:25:12 am
      Me and me son are going to Madrid for the final.  No tickets but we will see!  It's our first one so any advice on touts and any other ways to get tickets and more importantly which bars should we go to before and during the game?

PS.  Anyone looking for flights fly to alicante and get a train.  It is mega cheap!
      ConzS
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,321 posts | 1016 
      Reply #708: May 08, 2019 12:45:39 am
      I know this is going to be a reach but anyone of you lovely people who aren't able to go to Madrid, can you please help me and Crouchie....WE'RE BOTH COMING....... Can't f**king wait, we have decided if worst comes to worst, we still want to be in the City and party with Reds before and after the Match. Can anyone help please? We have accommodation sorted and looking for flights today.

Cheers

Me and Crouchie
      I’ll see you there.
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,583 posts | 6643 
      Reply #709: May 08, 2019 01:15:35 am

Done mate.
      ConzS
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,321 posts | 1016 
      Reply #710: May 08, 2019 01:19:33 am
      In fairness mate, I would never be able to get a ticket and doubt I’ll even get to Madrid since the flights are extortionate but, at the very least, I’ll be down in Liverpool for the street party.
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,583 posts | 6643 
      Reply #711: May 08, 2019 01:30:21 am
      In fairness mate, I would never be able to get a ticket and doubt I’ll even get to Madrid since the flights are extortionate but, at the very least, I’ll be down in Liverpool for the street party.

Oh..ok let's hope we are celebrating, just in different Cities.
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,583 posts | 6643 
      Reply #712: Jun 23, 2019 12:56:27 am
      This is a very unusual request but one I hope someone can help me with.

A very Dear friend and his beautiful wife, who I must say have had the most heartbreaking year with her health problems, are travelling to England and will be in Newcastle for the Arsenal game. She is a devout Jordie born and bred who has lived in Australia for 40 years but is taking one last trip back to her Motherland and would love to get to The Newcastle v Arsenal match. Any ideas how my mate could get two tickets. They are both 65 years old, so any help would be much appreciated.

Quick Reply