Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 29th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P24 W11 D6 L7

Spare Ticket Thread Home/Away (News Latest)

Read 213586 times
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 39,958 posts | 8461 
      Re: Spare Ticket Thread Home/Away (News Latest)
      Reply #782: Jan 18, 2020 07:16:38 pm
      I’m unclear as to what I demanded while saying I was willing to pay to attend a big match, but great point ya chav!

Who the F**k you calling chav, you F***ing wool c**t?

Scally actually you F***ing tit!! Shows how much you know about Liverpool.

Chavs are F***ing southern.
      waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,585 posts | 7139 
      Reply #783: Jan 19, 2020 12:25:35 pm
      You want the atmosphere? Try CREATING the atmosphere - The reason the atmosphere is regressing is people like you. Flying in expecting to be entertained FFS  :mad:

there will be literally thousands of young men and women in the local area that cant afford to go to the game even though they can probably see the stadium from their bedroom window. These are the same one who do make the atmosphere when they go so no don't bother coming here expecting to be entertained just because its cost a few quid. Symbolic of the problem of modern football so many of the wrong people get tickets
      Roddenberry
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 16,568 posts | 1876 
      Reply #784: Jan 19, 2020 01:15:38 pm
      You want the atmosphere? Try CREATING the atmosphere - The reason the atmosphere is regressing is people like you. Flying in expecting to be entertained FFS  :mad:

That's just not true at times. I've seen, in the ground, foreign fans with song sheets, belting out all game and seen many a local turn up ten minutes later, leave 10 minutes early and their only contribution was to yell 'For fucks sake' a few times.

I'm not local, my love for the club comes from my grandad, an Irish navvy, whose tales of the city and the club, I took to my heart.

And I'm glad to say the city and the club have never let me down. From the friendliness, even from bluenose cabbies, to the fact, on match days, when I've had to get a hotel in The Wirral, I've never caught a bus through the tunnel, I've always had a stranger stop and give me a lift.

And yet on this thread, I've seen the opposite. Some small-minded nonsense that needs to be reigned in. Liverpool has always seemed so inclusive to me, the club and the city, welcoming all, and some of what has gone on in just hasn't sat well with me.

So welcome everyone, tickets are a bi*ch to get and I'm in a position where I can't justify the cost at present but if you do get one, enjoy it, even if you're served up sh*te, my first game at Anfield was a 2-2 draw with Swindon Town.
      TameImpala
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,269 posts | 1216 
      • He's five foot seven, he's football heaven
      Reply #785: Jan 19, 2020 03:01:48 pm
      That's just not true at times. I've seen, in the ground, foreign fans with song sheets, belting out all game and seen many a local turn up ten minutes later, leave 10 minutes early and their only contribution was to yell 'For fucks sake' a few times.

I'm not local, my love for the club comes from my grandad, an Irish navvy, whose tales of the city and the club, I took to my heart.

And I'm glad to say the city and the club have never let me down. From the friendliness, even from bluenose cabbies, to the fact, on match days, when I've had to get a hotel in The Wirral, I've never caught a bus through the tunnel, I've always had a stranger stop and give me a lift.

And yet on this thread, I've seen the opposite. Some small-minded nonsense that needs to be reigned in. Liverpool has always seemed so inclusive to me, the club and the city, welcoming all, and some of what has gone on in just hasn't sat well with me.

So welcome everyone, tickets are a bi*ch to get and I'm in a position where I can't justify the cost at present but if you do get one, enjoy it, even if you're served up sh*te, my first game at Anfield was a 2-2 draw with Swindon Town.

Song sheets! F**k me, if you need to print of the F***ing words to You'll Never Walk Alone you shouldnt be in the ground full stop. Absolutely embarrassing

Roddenberry
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 16,568 posts | 1876 
      Reply #786: Jan 19, 2020 03:02:49 pm
      Song sheets! F**k me, if you need to print of the F***ing words to You'll Never Walk Alone you shouldnt be in the ground full stop. Absolutely embarrassing

You sing songs in a second language?

Embarrassing is turning up for less than three quarters of the game and your only contribution is moaning.
      Boston not la
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,564 posts | 766 
      Reply #787: Jan 19, 2020 08:10:03 pm
      Who the f**k you calling chav, you f**king wool c**t?

Scally actually you f**king tit!! Shows how much you know about Liverpool.

Chavs are f**king southern.

Ouch,is chavs even a thing in the south anymore? A  bit 'in the year 2000' home counties,no?
      crouchinho
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 42,508 posts | 2620 
      • TU TA LOUCO? FILHO DA PUTA!
      Reply #788: Jan 20, 2020 10:39:52 pm
      Hey all, my mate will be in town for the Atletico game and someone has offered his Fan Card with a ticket on it. Just wondering the best way to go about making sure it's all above board.
      TameImpala
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,269 posts | 1216 
      Reply #789: Jan 21, 2020 10:42:22 am
      Hey all, my mate will be in town for the Atletico game and someone has offered his Fan Card with a ticket on it. Just wondering the best way to go about making sure it's all above board.

Has he stated which stand / block the ticket is in?

If so he should be on the autocup scheme, just ask him for some previous autocup confirmation emails showing his full name etc and you should (touch wood) be alright
      crouchinho
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 42,508 posts | 2620 
      Reply #790: Jan 21, 2020 11:36:13 am
      Has he stated which stand / block the ticket is in?

If so he should be on the autocup scheme, just ask him for some previous autocup confirmation emails showing his full name etc and you should (touch wood) be alright

Perfect, thank you mate.

I'll ask for the seat/section he's in and chase some confirmation emails, too. I've seen some emails that have ended being dodgy - what specifics should be on there apart from name to make sure it's legit?
      TameImpala
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,269 posts | 1216 
      Reply #791: Jan 21, 2020 12:03:38 pm
      Perfect, thank you mate.

I'll ask for the seat/section he's in and chase some confirmation emails, too. I've seen some emails that have ended being dodgy - what specifics should be on there apart from name to make sure it's legit?

Should just look something like that mate, this isn't an Autocup ticket mind so I think some of the text might be a bit different but the formatting should be more or less the same.

Where did you find him? Is he just a random or did somebody put you in contact with him?
      crouchinho
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 42,508 posts | 2620 
      Reply #792: Jan 23, 2020 04:21:53 am

Should just look something like that mate, this isn't an Autocup ticket mind so I think some of the text might be a bit different but the formatting should be more or less the same.

Where did you find him? Is he just a random or did somebody put you in contact with him?

He's a semi-local who i was put in touch with. Thanks plenty for all of that!
      cfurlong
      • Forum Youth Player

• 9 posts |
      Reply #793: Jan 23, 2020 05:17:45 pm
      Hahah yeah I’m aware, and that’s why I said it. Keep the profanities to yourself though, and represent your city better. The game was great and the rest of the supporters I spoke to were all hospitable and gave Liverpool a good name and helped make the experience even better.

Who the f**k you calling chav, you f**king wool c**t?

Scally actually you f**king tit!! Shows how much you know about Liverpool.

Chavs are f**king southern.
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 39,958 posts | 8461 
      Reply #794: Jan 23, 2020 07:05:58 pm
      Hahah yeah I’m aware, and that’s why I said it. Keep the profanities to yourself though, and represent your city better.

I was on the Istanbul DVD lad representing my city, so don't you worry about that kidda ;)
      Boston not la
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,564 posts | 766 
      Reply #795: Jan 23, 2020 07:46:31 pm
      Hahah yeah I’m aware, and that’s why I said it. Keep the profanities to yourself though, and represent your city better. The game was great and the rest of the supporters I spoke to were all hospitable and gave Liverpool a good name and helped make the experience even better.

Where did ya end up sitting and how much  did you pay?
      craigielfc
      • On Trial

• 1 posts |
      Reply #796: Jan 30, 2020 08:18:28 am
      Sorry for high jacking this thread but just joined this awesome forum and cannot for the life of me find the new thread tab 🧐, can anyone point me in the right direction please?
      Boston not la
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,564 posts | 766 
      Reply #797: Jan 30, 2020 05:55:53 pm
      Would guess you have to contribute to the forum by posting X times before starting a thread.
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,583 posts | 6643 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone
      Reply #798: Jan 30, 2020 10:58:21 pm
      Sorry for high jacking this thread but just joined this awesome forum and cannot for the life of me find the new thread tab 🧐, can anyone point me in the right direction please?

Just quickly as I don't want to hijack it either, but pretty sure I remember you can't start a new thread with less then 20 posts under your belt or something like that number.
      kopitered99
      • On Trial

• 2 posts |
      Reply #799: Feb 05, 2020 09:16:28 am
      any tickets for bournemouth at home?
      KING ROBBIE 9
      • Forum David Johnson

• 243 posts |
      Reply #800: Feb 13, 2020 11:45:53 am
      Very long shot i know but am looking for 2 or possibly 3 tickets for Norwich v Liverpool.
      I would love to treat my 2 boys as this is the first Saturday in so long that we are all free (i manage u13s grassroots team and my youngest plays for me, my eldest plays Saturday afternoons)
      Would be great to get a match in with them  ;D
      higgy_sham
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 3,264 posts | 796 
      Reply #801: Feb 21, 2020 07:42:21 pm
      Wth the fixture changes for April moving us to Sunday 12th April against Villa I'm in Liverpool from the Saturday Evening til Monday.

Long shot but any spares knocking about for it, give me a shout.

Been offered a ticket for it but at 3 times face value, so would rather look elsewhere than give the c**t that sort of money.
      TameImpala
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,269 posts | 1216 
      Reply #802: Feb 24, 2020 08:02:24 am
      Wth the fixture changes for April moving us to Sunday 12th April against Villa I'm in Liverpool from the Saturday Evening til Monday.

Long shot but any spares knocking about for it, give me a shout.

Been offered a ticket for it but at 3 times face value, so would rather look elsewhere than give the c**t that sort of money.

If you or somebody you know has a members card the additional sale should be in a few weeks - chances will be pretty slim due to the demand but worth a crack at least
      higgy_sham
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 3,264 posts | 796 
      Reply #803: Feb 24, 2020 08:19:40 am
      If you or somebody you know has a members card the additional sale should be in a few weeks - chances will be pretty slim due to the demand but worth a crack at least

Cheers pal.

Not holding out much hope like but won't stop me trying.

I'll no doubt end up paying that c**t in the end but sure may as well try get it cheaper elsewhere 😂
      Samuelleo
      • On Trial

• 1 posts |
      Reply #804: Feb 24, 2020 04:17:33 pm
      Hey everyone, this is a bit of a long shot but does anyone have a spare ticket for the Champions League game at Anfield against Atletico Madrid?

Quick Reply