Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 29th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P24 W11 D6 L7

Spare Ticket Thread Home/Away (News Latest)

Read 213582 times
      BobbyChariot
      • On Trial

• 3 posts |
      Re: Spare Ticket Thread Home/Away (News Latest)
      Reply #851: Feb 24, 2022 04:24:30 pm
      Anyone got a spare for the Carabao Cup final? ;D

(I'm serious though)

Same here. I missed out on the ballot (for the 4th consecutive time now). I've not missed a domestic cup final or a Charity Shield since 1977 and I'm really struggling this time around.

Alternatively does anybody have any recommended locations to try hunting down a ticket on the day at Wembley?

Thanks

Bob
      Diego LFC
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 19,326 posts | 2823 
      • Sempre Liverpool
      Reply #852: Feb 26, 2022 03:59:18 pm
      So frustrating being this close to Wembley but finding it impossible to get a ticket :(
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,583 posts | 6643 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone
      Reply #853: Feb 26, 2022 11:34:27 pm
      So frustrating being this close to Wembley but finding it impossible to get a ticket :(

Mate, still a few hours to go Brother.

Hope and praying the Gods come to your rescue!!!
      chelseadion2018@gmail.com
      • On Trial

• 1 posts |
      Reply #854: Mar 13, 2022 02:25:50 am
      Sorry if this isn't allowed lads my first post.

Hi,

I am moving away from the North West with work. I am looking for an ardent fan to take my season ticket for the remainder of the season. (I will want to use it for the Man United game!)

Contact me via email or mobile

** We have removed your email and mobile for your security.  People can use PM if required. **

YNWA

Shaun

Do you still have the ticket ?
      IrishRed86
      • Forum Jason McAteer

• 145 posts | 37 
      Reply #855: Mar 24, 2022 10:00:43 pm
      Will it be difficult to source tickets for the FA cup semi final ?
      Klopps Snood
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 1,634 posts | 1560 
      • CHAMPI9NS
      Reply #856: Mar 24, 2022 10:14:57 pm

I think you already know the answer is a very definate YES
      TameImpala
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,269 posts | 1216 
      • He's five foot seven, he's football heaven
      Reply #857: Mar 25, 2022 01:27:06 pm

To source them legitimately through the club you'd need to have attended all of the FA cup home games this season. That would then allow you to enter the ballot where if you're lucky, you get picked for a ticket.

In regards to sourcing them from other people, I think there may actually be a fair few knocking about for this due to people giving it a miss with the travel disruption and the trains being off. Not sure how much people would be charging though, I do believe the going "touted" rate for the League Cup final seemed to be around £250-£300. Always goes without saying as well that it's always worth doing your due diligence if buying from somebody, especially online. Saw a few people getting ripped off on Twitter lately by dick heads that have been cashing in on people's desperation to get the match.
      Dawnmids
      • Forum Youth Player

• 5 posts |
      Reply #858: Apr 02, 2022 11:25:36 am
      Please if anyone ever has two tickets available can we be considered to buy. My 11 year old wants to go to a game and I have no luck finding any tickets. Thanks so much x
      Firepool
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,274 posts | 224 
      • @Jenns_Design
      Reply #859: Apr 14, 2022 04:52:36 pm
      So, this is crazy to think there is any extra tickets for the semifinal Champions league game at Anfield on Wednesday, April 27th. If you don't ask then you never know what might happen.

I will be travelling from the States to Liverpool from the 20th of April to the 29th of April. I will be watching the Derby game. I would absolutely love to see a Champions league game while I am there. If anyone knows of someone with extra ticket, please keep me in mind.
      redman2907
      • Forum Matt Busby

• 125 posts | 13 
      Reply #860: Apr 23, 2022 06:40:40 am
      A mate of mine as 2 spare tickets for Newcastle away as he can no longer go and as trains and hotels booked up but he can't cancel them.
      what-a-hit-son
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,466 posts | 4816 
      • t: @MrPrice1979 i: @klmprice101518
      Reply #861: Apr 23, 2022 08:31:15 am
      A mate of mine as 2 spare tickets for Newcastle away as he can no longer go and as trains and hotels booked up but he can't cancel them.

Are these still going? Just asked the business partner as he's a red and his dad's a geordie

Edit: he got back to me,  they're both away
      « Last Edit: Apr 23, 2022 08:37:17 am by what-a-hit-son »
      Diego LFC
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 19,326 posts | 2823 
      • Sempre Liverpool
      Reply #862: Apr 24, 2022 12:19:05 pm

Are these still available?
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 39,958 posts | 8461 
      Reply #863: Apr 24, 2022 12:48:00 pm
      Ballot is up for champs league final, about 10,000 tickets. Although cheapest ticket is about €70
      TameImpala
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,269 posts | 1216 
      Reply #864: Apr 24, 2022 02:21:45 pm
      Ballot is up for champs league final, about 10,000 tickets. Although cheapest ticket is about €70

That's the Uefa ballot isn't it? Absolute pisstake that, 10k tickets in a ballot for literally anybody around the world to enter and bag themselves a ticket for the biggest game of the season. Majority of those will just end up getting sold on for silly money
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 44,014 posts | 5760 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone!
      Reply #865: Apr 24, 2022 04:22:04 pm
      Majority of those will just end up getting sold on for silly money

Was going to say that, then those that actually want to go to the game get stitched up and have to pay a ridiculous amount.
      higgy_sham
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 3,264 posts | 796 
      Reply #866: Apr 24, 2022 05:34:37 pm

Seen this minutes after it was posted as was up feeding the wee man. Meant to PM you and F***ing fell asleep and forgot all about it til now.

Gutted.

Big ask but if anyone has any home or aways going between now and end of season I'll take them.

Then dates suited perfect as we had nothing on.

Permission slip from the wife permitting we have nothing on at the time of the fixture.
      redman2907
      • Forum Matt Busby

• 125 posts | 13 
      Reply #867: Apr 25, 2022 05:26:54 pm
      Seen this minutes after it was posted as was up feeding the wee man. Meant to PM you and f**king fell asleep and forgot all about it til now.

Gutted.

Big ask but if anyone has any home or aways going between now and end of season I'll take them.

Then dates suited perfect as we had nothing on.

Permission slip from the wife permitting we have nothing on at the time of the fixture.

There still available
      redman2907
      • Forum Matt Busby

• 125 posts | 13 
      Reply #868: Apr 25, 2022 05:27:24 pm
      IrishRed86
      • Forum Jason McAteer

• 145 posts | 37 
      Reply #869: Apr 30, 2022 02:38:23 pm
      Any FA cup final tickets going? Flights and accommodation booked but looks like I’ll be watching it in a bar somewhere ?
      TameImpala
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,269 posts | 1216 
      Reply #870: Apr 30, 2022 07:33:54 pm
      Any FA cup final tickets going? Flights and accommodation booked but looks like I’ll be watching it in a bar somewhere ?

Just a heads up on that - I'm not sure if the bars near Wembley will actually be showing the game. For the League Cup final I think all of the designated pubs near the stadium were instructed not to screen the match. Presume it was the fun police trying to discourage people from travelling down without a ticket. Not sure if it'll be the same script for this game too. If you are heading down for the atmosphere might be worth messaging the likes of the Green Man to find out for definite if they will be showing it our not.
      storophanthus
      • Forum Jamie Redknapp

• 308 posts | 16 
      Reply #871: May 01, 2022 12:32:23 pm

oh well, I'm late.. I'll probably just stroll around the stadium (when we do get to the Final)

No hope for me to get the tickets now.
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,583 posts | 6643 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone
      Reply #872: May 01, 2022 10:58:33 pm
      Well to say I'm shattered is an under statement.

Just learnt from Dado, the guy who promised us CL tickets if we get to the Final, as gone AWOL. Dado can't even contact him anymore!!!

Me and Crouchie and Dado were all coming over via Liverpool to Paris but with no chance of a ticket, we think, still hope he answers his phone, I considered calling off the whole trip. Told my missus, who said, F**k it, if you make the Final, you are still going, you had the time of your life in Madrid, even though u and Crouchie didn't get a ticket, go have a better time in Paris. F**k I love that woman, but deep down inside am actually shattered. the thought of being in the City for another CL Final and not having a ticket AGAIN, just hurts too much.

Don't know what to do as was hoping to be in Liverpool for the last game of the season, then on to Paris, if we make the Final.  Now with no tickets to either game, is it worth all that money? Distraught!!!
      TameImpala
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,269 posts | 1216 
      Reply #873: May 02, 2022 01:31:21 am
      Well to say I'm shattered is an under statement.

Just learnt from Dado, the guy who promised us CL tickets if we get to the Final, as gone AWOL. Dado can't even contact him anymore!!!

Me and Crouchie and Dado were all coming over via Liverpool to Paris but with no chance of a ticket, we think, still hope he answers his phone, I considered calling off the whole trip. Told my missus, who said, f**k it, if you make the Final, you are still going, you had the time of your life in Madrid, even though u and Crouchie didn't get a ticket, go have a better time in Paris. F**k I love that woman, but deep down inside am actually shattered. the thought of being in the City for another CL Final and not having a ticket AGAIN, just hurts too much.

Don't know what to do as was hoping to be in Liverpool for the last game of the season, then on to Paris, if we make the Final.  Now with no tickets to either game, is it worth all that money? Distraught!!!

Some of us have went every game this season- Shrewsbury and Nowrich at home in the cup. Stop crying cos you couldn't fly in and get a ticket to the biggest game in a generation! Don't expect not to watch Liverpool and then fly in for the huge games!

Quick Reply