Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 28th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P26 W11 D3 L12

Spare Ticket Thread Home/Away (News Latest)

Read 213455 times
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,583 posts | 6643 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone
      Re: Spare Ticket Thread Home/Away (News Latest)
      Reply #874: May 02, 2022 01:48:10 am
      Some of us have went every game this season- Shrewsbury and Nowrich at home in the cup. Stop crying cos you couldn't fly in and get a ticket to the biggest game in a generation! Don't expect not to watch Liverpool and then fly in for the huge games!

WTf u talking about? I watch every F***ing game live no matter what F***ing time of the ungodly hour it is. Why you talking sh*t?
      storophanthus
      • Forum Jamie Redknapp

• 308 posts | 16 
      Reply #875: May 03, 2022 09:10:50 am
      Well to say I'm shattered is an under statement.

Just learnt from Dado, the guy who promised us CL tickets if we get to the Final, as gone AWOL. Dado can't even contact him anymore!!!

Me and Crouchie and Dado were all coming over via Liverpool to Paris but with no chance of a ticket, we think, still hope he answers his phone, I considered calling off the whole trip. Told my missus, who said, f**k it, if you make the Final, you are still going, you had the time of your life in Madrid, even though u and Crouchie didn't get a ticket, go have a better time in Paris. F**k I love that woman, but deep down inside am actually shattered. the thought of being in the City for another CL Final and not having a ticket AGAIN, just hurts too much.

Don't know what to do as was hoping to be in Liverpool for the last game of the season, then on to Paris, if we make the Final.  Now with no tickets to either game, is it worth all that money? Distraught!!!

Any suggestion what to do on the venue even when you don't get the tickets? Will Jamie Webster be there like the last time?
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,583 posts | 6643 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone
      Reply #876: May 03, 2022 09:12:40 am
      Any suggestion what to do on the venue even when you don't get the tickets? Will Jamie Webster be there like the last time?

No idea Bud, just head to the fan zone and wing it.
      Dawnmids
      • Forum Youth Player

• 5 posts |
      Reply #877: Jun 24, 2022 01:35:14 pm
      Hi when games start again would anyone please consider selling the tickets to myself and my son. As find it impossible finding tickets and he really wants to go to a game. Any game. Unlikely ask but I got to try x
      Klopps Snood
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 1,632 posts | 1558 
      • CHAMPI9NS
      Reply #878: Jun 24, 2022 09:32:46 pm
      Hi when games start again would anyone please consider selling the tickets to myself and my son. As find it impossible finding tickets and he really wants to go to a game. Any game. Unlikely ask but I got to try x

Have you got a membership to the club?
      BosnianKopite
      • On Trial

• 1 posts |
      Reply #879: Jun 27, 2022 02:15:14 pm
      Hi everyone

i had an older account but cant remember the password so I typing from a new one now. I want to travel to a football game to Liverpool for the first time in October, I want to buy the membership (light) so that I can apply for tickets regularly. My plan was to try and get the City game, since my country does not have a lot of supporters traveling to Liverpool due to Visa issuess.

My plan is to go to London from Sarajevo, do you know how much time do I need to travel from London to Liverpool? I should arrive at Luton Airport on 9:30, since we still dont know when will the game take place, I assume it is impossible to reach Liverpool before the 12:30 UK time kick-off.

What are the chances of me getting the tickets for the game, if you have some experience regarding the matter.

Thank you in advance.
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,053 posts | 82 
      Reply #880: Jul 29, 2022 12:18:53 am
      Buy tickets from a reseller. They cost much more (200 €-1K €) but you get a ticket. Just check with Google and only take the most known ones. There are also many companies that offer PL travels, incl. tickets and hotels.

The membership should not serve you since the tickets for all the 2022/23 season are gone.
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 39,948 posts | 8458 
      Reply #881: Jul 29, 2022 12:29:04 pm
      Buy tickets from a reseller. They cost much more (200 €-1K €) but you get a ticket. Just check with Google and only take the most known ones. There are also many companies that offer PL travels, incl. tickets and hotels.

The membership should not serve you since the tickets for all the 2022/23 season are gone.

If you're getting a ticket, you're basically buying corporate tickets. All match tickets are now on your phone, unless you request a fan card which has your photo on.
      Dawnmids
      • Forum Youth Player

• 5 posts |
      Reply #882: Aug 19, 2022 07:32:07 pm

Hi yes I took it out today for myself and my son. Hoping it may help our chances
      Dawnmids
      • Forum Youth Player

• 5 posts |
      Reply #883: Aug 19, 2022 07:33:35 pm
      Hi I have took out membership for myself and my son to try and get tickets. Please if anyone maybe able to help with tickets at any point mind being on my friends and family? Thanks a lot
      Dawnmids
      • Forum Youth Player

• 5 posts |
      Reply #884: Aug 21, 2022 09:29:21 am

Can you help with any advise on ways to maybe able to get some at all. I have joined membership and have two weeks grace period to add friends to membership if anyone maybe able to one day help with tickets x
      HokkaHokka
      • On Trial

• 1 posts |
      Reply #885: Aug 21, 2022 06:01:15 pm
      Hello,
      I know that this is virtually impossible but wok.e have a week in Conwy coming up and I would really like to combine it with a match.
      Ideally 4 of us.
      Either of the following games would be

L'pool vs Bournemouth
      L'pool vs Newcastle
      Everton vs L'pool

Should I just forget it?!  I don't have membership currently.  Thanks
      jkerr557
      • On Trial

• 1 posts |
      Reply #886: Jan 14, 2023 02:53:10 pm
      Hi there, I took out membership this year for myself and my brother - we’ve both been lifelong fans but have never been able to get to a game before. We tried in the ballots to get tickets for every game we could, but we were unsuccessful. Most of the additional members sales seem to need us to have been to a couple of games already - is there another way, other than ticket touts or hospitality? How does the ticket exchange work? Also if anyone had spare tickets to literally any game, or just advice, we’d be so grateful.
      higgy_sham
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 3,264 posts | 796 
      Reply #887: Feb 21, 2023 04:30:56 pm
      Zero chance but I said I would ask for him.

A mate of mine is over for the match tonight and been let down last min for tickets.

Anyone know of any spares going?
      Diego LFC
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 19,326 posts | 2823 
      • Sempre Liverpool
      Reply #888: Feb 22, 2023 10:45:23 am
      Hi all - I know it's a very long shot but I am looking for a couple of tickets for LFC v Arsenal on Easter weekend.

It's for a couple of Brazilians friends whom I've known for 15+ years and they're both massive LFC fans (which is how I got to know them), and will be visiting Liverpool for the very first time.

It would mean the world to them to get to see a game so I'm trying to help out.

I'll be in Liverpool as well and wouldn't mind seeing the game :D but my priority is trying to get them a couple of tickets.

If anyone can help, please get in touch... cheers
      redmontanan
      • On Trial

• 1 posts |
      Reply #889: Feb 25, 2023 10:12:35 am
      Visiting London from the states.  Would love to go to the Crystal palace game.  Anyone with a ticket?  Or advice on using a third party website?  Maybe it’s too late for that. 
      Nadim
      • Forum Youth Player

• 6 posts |
      Reply #890: Mar 01, 2023 11:45:37 pm
      Evening all, I'm desperately trying to find two (or three) tickets for the Bournemouth match on the 11th. Anyone know of any spares? Thanks. Nadim
      mcg
      • On Trial

• 1 posts |
      Reply #891: Apr 15, 2023 05:00:45 pm
      Hi - looking for 2 (or 3) tickets for any of the home matches in May. 
      GERNS
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 12,208 posts | 1503 
      Reply #892: May 17, 2023 11:06:53 am
      I’m looking for two tickets for Saturdays game v Villa.
      If there’s any spares going, give us a pm
      Cheers everyone.
      Diego LFC
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 19,326 posts | 2823 
      • Sempre Liverpool
      Reply #893: Aug 11, 2023 01:13:55 pm
      I am 157 on the waiting list for a Bournemouth ticket, does anyone reckon I'd get one? Wish they'd sort this earlier so I could sort trains etc asap
      riise' boot boy
      • Forum Billy Liddell

• 585 posts | 32 
      Reply #894: Aug 12, 2023 06:47:47 pm
      I am 157 on the waiting list for a Bournemouth ticket, does anyone reckon I'd get one? Wish they'd sort this earlier so I could sort trains etc asap

I'd say you've got a great chance. Unfortunately I'm around 2500
      riise' boot boy
      • Forum Billy Liddell

• 585 posts | 32 
      Reply #895: Aug 12, 2023 06:48:36 pm
      I'd say you've got a great chance. Unfortunately I'm around 2500

Just checked, I'm 2317
      Diego LFC
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 19,326 posts | 2823 
      • Sempre Liverpool
      Reply #896: Aug 16, 2023 03:53:25 pm

Waiting list positions 1 – 110 can buy online from 2pm Thursday 17 August until 8am Friday 18 August.

Following the sale on 9 August to Members who recorded 13+ Premier League home games from season 2022/23, 195 tickets are available for this sale, due to the phased opening of the expanded Anfield Road Stand.

Waiting list positions 1 to 110 can purchase these available tickets. There are a number of group applications which has been factored into the number of eligible supporters on the waiting list.

There will not be a further waiting list sale for this game.

F**k this.

Quick Reply