Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 29th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P24 W11 D6 L7

Disgusting comments...

Read 9569 times
      PaulKG
      • Forum Billy Liddell
      • Started Topic

• 597 posts | 20 
      Disgusting comments...
      Dec 28, 2012 03:22:31 pm
      I dont know the full story behind this guy but clearly he is someone going through a very bad time with clear mental issues but some of the comments he makes on this video are disgusting, mainly about the general city of liverpool but also about the cumbria killer and the hillsborough disaster, please report it.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=556115427749773
      KopiteLuke
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 21,056 posts | 3784 
      Re: Disgusting comments...
      Reply #1: Dec 28, 2012 04:13:33 pm
      My advice to anyone who is going to click the link is turn your volume down. The guy is clearly mentally unstable and making that video was obviously a mistake but his comments, no matter what context he chooses to put them in are extremely offensive and at that point lost any sympathy he was trying to gain.
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 39,948 posts | 8458 
      Reply #2: Dec 28, 2012 04:20:57 pm
      He's a F***ing tool, ignore the c**t, christ anyone filming their comments like that are a little bit 'nuts' anyway.
      PaulKG
      • Forum Billy Liddell
      • Started Topic

• 597 posts | 20 
      Reply #3: Dec 28, 2012 04:50:05 pm
      Yes I agree with both of you, even if people were giving him a bit of grief there is no need to take this blame onto a whole city an then talk about something completely out of context like hillsborough. He says people have been saying that hes nuts, an after watching that vid, its clear that those people are right! Disgusting!

I have messaged him asking to take the video down and to apologise, simply for his own benefit, hes got a gig somewhere on 3rd january in town an dont think itll be the kindest crowd hes ever played too...
      shabbadoo
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 29,420 posts | 4581 
      Reply #4: Dec 28, 2012 04:53:27 pm
      Poor soul.
      gopher
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,487 posts | 136 
      what-a-hit-son
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,466 posts | 4816 
      • t: @MrPrice1979 i: @klmprice101518
      Reply #6: Dec 28, 2012 06:20:59 pm
      hes got a gig somewhere on 3rd january in town an dont think itll be the kindest crowd hes ever played too...

Hope he plays it and gets a F***ing good slap. No sympathy.
      waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,585 posts | 7139 
      Reply #7: Dec 28, 2012 08:44:05 pm
      and his point is???.
      what a complete bellend.didn't quite catch the accent but I am pretty sure it wasn't from scotland road.
      finchie
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,576 posts | 154 
      Reply #8: Dec 28, 2012 10:45:09 pm
      Sad to see someone so obviously broken; the poor guy has some serious mental health issues. If he recovers I am sure he will bitterly regret this video.
      stephenmc9
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,822 posts | 39 
      • 'Liverpool was made for me and I was made for Live
      Reply #9: Dec 29, 2012 12:00:30 am
      Wow xanax written allover this lad...Mental health issues are not nice he clearly needs help !! oh and a good slap.
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 35,963 posts | 3944 
      Reply #11: Dec 29, 2012 03:21:15 pm
      Well the bizzies are on his case now and the F***ing loon is in custody being questioned.
      gopher
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,487 posts | 136 
      Reply #12: Dec 29, 2012 04:00:41 pm
      That will teach him, he needs sectioning !
      RedLFCBlood
      Reply #13: Dec 29, 2012 04:03:30 pm
      Reminded me of KennyIsKing, all that was missing was his tinfoil hat :S
      what-a-hit-son
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,466 posts | 4816 
      • t: @MrPrice1979 i: @klmprice101518
      Reply #14: Dec 30, 2012 11:27:29 am
      Video shut down now as should he be the freaky little flid.
      DaveMac82
      • Forum Gary McAllister

• 90 posts |
      Reply #15: Dec 31, 2012 11:36:46 am
      Released on bail, expected to be back in Court sometime today.
      LFCexiled
      Reply #16: Dec 31, 2012 03:31:44 pm
       Man admits posting offensive rant about Liverpool and Hillsborough disaster on Facebook

A LIVERPOOL man has admitted posting an offensive video in which he made vile remarks about the Hillsborough disaster on Facebook.

Aaron Lawrence, 25, appeared in court after uploading the foul-mouthed tirade on his Facebook page last Friday.

The four-minute footage contained rants about Scousers, wishing them dead and calling them drug addicts, as well as a provocative reference to the Hillsborough tragedy.

Merseyside polices hi-tech crime unit launched an investigation last week after reports of the video surfaced on their Twitter feed.

They were alerted when people expressed their shock at Lawrences comments on Facebook and Twitter.

Lawrence, of Toxteth, appeared at Liverpool magistrates court on Saturday after being charged with sending, by means of public electronic communication, a message which is deemed grossly offensive.

He pleaded guilty to a single charge under Section 127 of the Communications Act 2003 and was released on bail. He was due to appear in court again today.

It is believed Lawrence was born in Liverpool, grew up abroad in Greece and moved back to Merseyside around five years ago.

He performs as a guitarist under the name The Dark Figure and has gigged regularly in Liverpool in recent months. On Lawrences LinkedIn page, it says that he attended Liverpool Community College.

A police spokesman said: We can confirm that the 25-year-old man arrested on Friday in connection with an offensive video posted on Facebook was charged.

He appeared at Liverpool magistrates court on Saturday December 29 and pleaded guilty to the charge.

He was released on bail to appear at Liverpool magistrates court on Monday December 31.

Officers have contacted network administrators to request that the video is removed.

The video was later uploaded on to YouTube though not by Lawrence but has since been taken down.

Read more: Liverpool Echo http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/liverpool-news/local-news//2012/12/31/man-admits-posting-offensive-rant-about-liverpool-and-hillsborough-disaster-on-facebook-100252-32519161/?campaign=Northwest_email_echonewsemail:20121231#ixzz2GdyQRhjd
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 39,948 posts | 8458 
      Reply #18: Jan 16, 2013 03:36:32 pm

To be fair, I'd actually like to know what law it is he would of been charged under, comes across as having massive mental problems and I'd rather see him get proper medical care (ie see a shrink) than being lashed into a prison cell. I mean let's face it threatening to do a Derrick Bird in Liverpool is not all that, he'd of probably got popped by one of the teen scals on any street corner!

Deffo got a screw loose.
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 35,963 posts | 3944 
      Reply #19: Mar 08, 2013 08:41:09 pm
      Yet more disgusting comments and the payback.....

Liverpool Echo

Solicitor In Hillsborough Row Steps Down

Liverpool's deputy coroner Doug Fraser has stood down in the wake of his comments suggesting some Hillsborough families wanted to use their loved one's inquest for ''fifteen minutes of fame''.

The Hillsborough Independant Panel (HIP) also found Mr Fraser had suggested the cut off point for evidence should ''probably'' be nine minutes earlier than the highly  controversial 3.15pm eventually imposed by coroner Dr Stephan Popper.
      It led to demands for Mr Fraser's resignation as Liverpool's deputy coroner , a post he had held since 2000.

Now five months after the findings of the HIP report Fraser became the second person to lose their job as a consequence of the revelations.
      Sir Norman Bettison chief constable of Yorkshire, was forced to resign under similar circumstances  after becoming engulfed in the scandal regarding his role in the Hillsborough cover up.
      He denies any wrongdoing.

Liverpool coroner Andre Rebello would not discuss any aspect of his deputy's leaving his post until after the fresh inquest which was ordered after the original ''accidental death'' verdict was quashed. 
      It is not clear whether Mr Fraser was sacked or resigned from his position of deputy coroner.

« Last Edit: Mar 08, 2013 08:55:10 pm by stuey »
      Brian78
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 19,046 posts | 2741 
      • A Liverbird upon my chest
      Reply #20: Mar 09, 2013 10:01:05 am
      15 minutes of fame eh, I bet the families would give anything for 15 more minutes with there loved ones they lost  in 89.

Horrendous thing to suggest
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 39,948 posts | 8458 
      Reply #21: Mar 09, 2013 02:09:14 pm
      The prejudices against the Hillsborough victims and families still exist, in large parts thanks to that shithouse of a newspaper. But it also shows how much  Liverpool fans and the people of Merseyside were thought of in 1990.
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 35,963 posts | 3944 
      Reply #22: Mar 09, 2013 06:21:56 pm
      The prejudices against the Hillsborough victims and families still exist, in large parts thanks to that shithouse of a newspaper. But it also shows how much  Liverpool fans and the people of Merseyside were thought of in 1990.
      The F***ing witch Thatcher promoted that obscene misconception for nothing else but political point scoring and keeping the F***ing liars in power.
      People were expendable to the Tory's and nothing has changed.
      Swab
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,361 posts | 3462 
      Reply #23: Mar 09, 2013 11:12:20 pm
      The F***ing witch Thatcher promoted that obscene misconception for nothing else but political point scoring and keeping the F***ing liars in power.
      People were expendable to the Tory's and nothing has changed.

Can't argue with that.

Most of them are cu*ts.

However I have to except Andy Burnham unless anyone can give me a reason why I shouldn't.
      Frankly, Mr Shankly
      Reply #24: Mar 09, 2013 11:26:53 pm
      Can't argue with that.

Most of them are cu*ts.

However I have to except Andy Burnham unless anyone can give me a reason why I shouldn't.

Not a political party man myself but I think Burnham and Rotherham are two real MPs who brought so much class and dignity to the cause and to Westminster (you don't get that in Westminster these days) that I really think they should be applauded. Really happy that the Prime Minister recognised Burnham in his apology back in September. Although it was an apology steeped in so much sadness that it was a Prime Minister who was only in his early 20s when it happened to give the apology. Regardless, I thought the humility Cameron showed that day was top drawer.
      Swab
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,361 posts | 3462 
      Reply #25: Mar 09, 2013 11:32:10 pm
      Not a political party man myself but I think Burnham and Rotherham are two real MPs who brought so much class and dignity to the cause and to Westminster (you don't get that in Westminster these days) that I really think they should be applauded. Really happy that the Prime Minister recognised Burnham in his apology back in September. Although it was an apology steeped in so much sadness that it was a Prime Minister who was only in his early 20s when it happened to give the apology. Regardless, I thought the humility Cameron showed that day was top drawer.

Although I agree with your post, and would like to think the best of cameron in this instance, I can't help wondering if there was a bit of "crocodile tears" involved, because he knew it would score him political points.

Call me a cynic, but I can't help wondering.
      Frankly, Mr Shankly
      Reply #26: Mar 09, 2013 11:39:30 pm
      Although I agree with your post, and would like to think the best of cameron in this instance, I can't help wondering if there was a bit of "crocodile tears" involved, because he knew it would score him political points.

Easy to understand but I do believe their was genuine sympathy there and from Ed Miliband as well. PR teams can teach politicians many things but I don't think you can teach humility. Thing is both men are quite weak politicians but as human beings I don't think neither of them are as shallow or unsympathetic as their predecessors (specifically Thatcher and Blair) despite the laughable attempts by their PR teams to make them into something else. 
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 39,948 posts | 8458 
      Reply #27: Mar 10, 2013 12:35:53 am
      Regardless, I thought the humility Cameron showed that day was top drawer.

I suppose it had to be, especially after his 'black cat in a dark room' comment.
      Frankly, Mr Shankly
      Reply #28: Mar 10, 2013 12:46:19 am
      I suppose it had to be, especially after his 'black cat in a dark room' comment.

Oh yeah, that was in poor taste. No more worse than Gordon Brown refusing to apportion blame to SYP on the 20th anniversary though. Politicians playing politics.
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 35,963 posts | 3944 
      Reply #29: Mar 10, 2013 09:09:33 am

Crocodile tears and nothing else!!
      The Tory's are bereft of compassion in their efforts to destroy the welfare system, promote an elitist order and pander to the aristocracy.
      Thatcher clones and the laughable contrition an attempt to disguise the fact.
      Frankly, Mr Shankly
      Reply #30: Mar 10, 2013 02:43:23 pm
      Crocodile tears and nothing else!!
      The Tory's are bereft of compassion in their efforts to destroy the welfare system, promote an elitist order and pander to the aristocracy.
      Thatcher clones and the laughable contrition an attempt to disguise the fact.

As opposed to the 110% genuine Labour Ed Miliband?
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 35,963 posts | 3944 
      Reply #31: Mar 12, 2013 12:02:44 pm
      As opposed to the 110% genuine Labour Ed Miliband?

Miliband's perceived credibility, given the fact that he has not been in government and has been the subject of  character assassination since becoming Labour leader by the Tory's, is preferable to the Thatcher clones with their extreme right wing policy's and incessant pandering to the aristocracy and the establishment.
      Time does appear to have dulled the memory of the Thatcher nightmare with the dyed in the wool Tory diehards still reticent about condemning her inhuman, tyranical years in office.
      After 15 years they could not raise a workable majority, a sign if one were needed that the Tory grand plan had been exposed through Thatcher's application of pure far right policy's, a throwback to when the Tory's and the aristocracy were as one.
      Society has progressed in spite of the Conservative desire to drag us back to the days of a divided nation.
      « Last Edit: Mar 12, 2013 12:14:56 pm by stuey »
      Frankly, Mr Shankly
      Reply #32: Mar 12, 2013 06:28:30 pm
      Miliband's perceived credibility, given the fact that he has not been in government and has been the subject of  character assassination since becoming Labour leader by the Tory's, is preferable to the Thatcher clones with their extreme right wing policy's and incessant pandering to the aristocracy and the establishment.
      Time does appear to have dulled the memory of the Thatcher nightmare with the dyed in the wool Tory diehards still reticent about condemning her inhuman, tyranical years in office.
      After 15 years they could not raise a workable majority, a sign if one were needed that the Tory grand plan had been exposed through Thatcher's application of pure far right policy's, a throwback to when the Tory's and the aristocracy were as one.
      Society has progressed in spite of the Conservative desire to drag us back to the days of a divided nation.

I totally agree stuey that it's important that we don't succumb to those days again but I don't think there's an argument that Miliband has been assassinated by a grand Tory machine. If they're that great at their job then why can't that machine stop them from being the divided party they are of back bench nutters and front bench wimps? I personally believe that on an individual level David Cameron is not a Thatcher clone (Blair is arguably more of a Thatcher clone and Cameron a clone of Blair), but there are still plenty of Thatcher clones still in that party. I think he's a decent man who isn't a manic insulated craze like Thatcher and some of her men were. What we're seeing in government is no different to the New Labour era that preceded it. But you're dead on that people are blind to what she and her government did. The sad thing is that we are still living under the consequences. Cameron went on about broken Britain, and rightly so, but completely oblivious to the fact that it was she who broke Britain. If he wants to be ballsy then he should call for an end to the notion of Thatcherism and maybe then he'll realise in his consciousness that a lot of what she did was not good. She did was so radical to even the Conservatives that the Tories who preceded her would not recognise such destruction. It's not in the vain of the likes of Disraeli who were actually quite great conservative thinkers who promoted empathy.

A more compassionate and empathetic society from top to bottom maybe could have seen us avoid the terrible lies and trauma that were forced onto those families after Hillsborough. The culture dictated back then (and probably still today) that apathy and callousness would be sought first and I have no doubt that it was Thatcher's lot who started and stoked those fires.

Quick Reply