Trending Topics

Next match: West Ham v LFC [Premier League] Sat 27th Apr @ 12:30 pm
      London Stadium

Today is the 26th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P24 W15 D7 L2

General LFC Transfer rumours/gossip thread

Read 4207339 times
      PurpleMonkey
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 10,000 posts | 1991 
      Re: General Transfer rumours/gossip thread
      Reply #36340: Jul 19, 2018 04:05:23 pm
      Firstly don't edit my f**king posts pal, secondly answer the question instead of trying to be clever: Do you think Klopp is an idiot for selling Ward and not playing him instead of Migs and Karius?
      BTW When exactly has he ever played well for us, to the best of my knowledge he's never actually played a competitive game for us has he? Now ask yourself , is there maybe a reason for this?

Wow, triggered much? Bad day ? Since when did having an opinion on a player suggests I think Klopp is an idiot, please do explain.

Would you please not edit my posts, thanks, secondly , would you be kind enough to answer my question; Do you think Klopp is an idiot for selling Ward and not playing him instead of Migs and Karius?
      BTW When exactly has he ever played well for us, to the best of my knowledge he's never actually played a competitive game for us has he? Now ask yourself , is there maybe a reason for this?

Fixed for you.

Not trying trying to be clever, just don't have much time for posters that come across aggressive, and was trying to point you to the right direction. I hope you are not like that in RL to your friends, family and strangers!
      MIRO
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 12,989 posts | 3124 
      • Trust The Universe
      Reply #36341: Jul 19, 2018 04:15:06 pm
      https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Progression_of_the_British_football_transfer_fee_record

Interesting Wiki article on Transfer Fees.

It is was 10 years ago when LadyBoy was sold for 80 million when the record that year had been 32 million.
      In 2011 Nando went to the Chavs for 50 million.

If Alisson is kept for a decade we will certainly get our money's worth.

The biggest headache that we have had .....with first of all Migs then more recently Karius ...has now been sorted.

We have certainly got an amazing spine to the team.  Virgil and our new goalie commanding the area on crosses. Wow.

I can see us back in CL Final again next year.
      number7
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 803 posts |
      Reply #36342: Jul 19, 2018 04:26:32 pm
      Are we still tracking Son Heung Min? I think he can also play as a CAM, although he seems to play as a winger quite often.
      Kopite78
      Reply #36343: Jul 19, 2018 04:49:32 pm
      Firstly don't edit my f**king posts pal, secondly answer the question instead of trying to be clever: Do you think Klopp is an idiot for selling Ward and not playing him instead of Migs and Karius?

For someone who jumps around dick swinging  you know very little don't you?

He's played twice in competitive games for us both under Klopp
      In the league against Bournemouth (won 2-1) and in the league cup last season at Leicester (lost 2-0)

Are we still tracking Son Heung Min? I think he can also play as a CAM, although he seems to play as a winger quite often.

I don't think we ever were let alone still
      noggin
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,868 posts | 165 
      Reply #36344: Jul 19, 2018 05:22:05 pm
      Our third choice keeper from last season probably fetches the highest price :lmao:

Least amount of baggage.
      heimdall
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,818 posts | 2724 
      Reply #36345: Jul 19, 2018 07:52:04 pm
      Wow, triggered much? Bad day ? Since when did having an opinion on a player suggests I think Klopp is an idiot, please do explain.

Fixed for you.

Not trying trying to be clever, just don't have much time for posters that come across aggressive, and was trying to point you to the right direction. I hope you are not like that in RL to your friends, family and strangers!

Only to condescending and patronising people who have an inability to answer the question. If you think Ward should have started more games then you must have an issue with Klopp not doing so, are you really struggling to grasp the logic of that?
      Madscouser
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,814 posts | 67 
      Reply #36346: Jul 19, 2018 09:45:05 pm
      I feel bad for ward...

"You'll get your chance to show you can be #1"

Yeah .... but not at Liverpool. Maybe (just maybe) the fanbase assumed it would be at Liverpool

If you want to theorise that way
      FL Red
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,318 posts | 6380 
      Reply #36347: Jul 19, 2018 10:26:48 pm
      Well from Klopp’s own mouth it sounds like we are done with transfers this summer.

Oh well, guess we better stay injury free in that attacking midfield role.
      Kopite78
      Reply #36348: Jul 19, 2018 10:32:45 pm
      Well from Klopp’s own mouth it sounds like we are done with transfers this summer.

What he say?

Still think we need one more myself
      heimdall
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,818 posts | 2724 
      Reply #36349: Jul 19, 2018 10:37:39 pm

Perhaps he thinks one of the fringe are ready to step up, like Grujic.
      what-a-hit-son
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,495 posts | 4839 
      • t: @MrPrice1979 i: @klmprice101518
      Reply #36350: Jul 19, 2018 10:39:28 pm
      Perhaps he thinks one of the fringe are ready to step up, like Grujic.

No way. Grujic will be elsewhere I think.
      Jimsouse67
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,474 posts | 1474 
      Reply #36351: Jul 19, 2018 10:44:56 pm
      Mignolet will probably go for less we may even have to pay someone to take him off us.
      In all honesty mate I'd lob him on ebay or if the club don't fancy the fees
      Then gumtree is the way to go.
      FL Red
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,318 posts | 6380 
      Reply #36352: Jul 19, 2018 10:47:44 pm
      What he say?

Still think we need one more myself

Klopp on whether he has everything he needs to challenge: "I don’t know. We will see. We have everything we need for the next season, because I don’t think we will do anything more [in the market]. I’m pretty sure of that."
      waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,585 posts | 7139 
      Reply #36353: Jul 19, 2018 10:58:52 pm
      you can bring in too many players and I heard we are not interested in Fekir and lets face it this squad is looking fooking scary
      ORCHARD RED

• 8,526 posts | 1457 
      • 6 Times!
      Reply #36354: Jul 19, 2018 11:09:25 pm
      you can bring in too many players and I heard we are not interested in Fekir and lets face it this squad is looking fooking scary

With Ox out we're short a top player, I'd like to think Fekir well be wearing a Liverpool shirt (again😁) before the window closes, or maybe it well be in Jan.
      AZPatriot

• 9,944 posts | 1759 
      Reply #36355: Jul 19, 2018 11:14:46 pm
      With Ox out we're short a top player, I'd like to think Fekir well be wearing a Liverpool shirt (again😁) before the window closes, or maybe it well be in Jan.

It's is also possible we see less 4-3-3 and more 4-4-2/3-5-2/4-2-2-2/4-3-2-1 etc.

With the versatility the manager has now lots of pieces he can move around the board.
      Kopite78
      Reply #36356: Jul 19, 2018 11:15:40 pm
      It's is also possible we see less 4-3-3 and more 4-4-2/3-5-2/4-2-2-2/4-3-2-1 etc.

With the versatility the manager has now lots of pieces he can move around the board.

Doesn't stop them getting tired

Still need one more for me
      AZPatriot

• 9,944 posts | 1759 
      Reply #36357: Jul 19, 2018 11:19:08 pm

Always could use one more...keep thinking Sturridge in the 10 spot...we'll see. If Ox was healthy I would almost think were good as the manager doesn't like huge squads.

Were better off than last season...time will tell.
      srslfc
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 32,247 posts | 4931 
      Reply #36358: Jul 19, 2018 11:20:50 pm

At least one more for me as well.
      Kopite78
      Reply #36359: Jul 19, 2018 11:23:02 pm
      Always could use one more...keep thinking Sturridge in the 10 spot...we'll see. If Ox was healthy I would almost think were good as the manager doesn't like huge squads.

Were better off than last season...time will tell.

We died on our arse in midfield last season and are essentially level numbers wise going into next season

All this he likes a small squad.. may be so in a previous life but he's learning and adapting to the English game and he probably knows ( because he's a smart f**ker) that you need more bodies here than in Germany
      AZPatriot

• 9,944 posts | 1759 
      Reply #36360: Jul 19, 2018 11:28:22 pm
      We died on our arse in midfield last season and are essentially level numbers wise going into next season

All this he likes a small squad.. may be so in a previous life but he's learning and adapting to the English game and he probably knows ( because he's a smart f**ker) that you need more bodies here than in Germany

So if we get nobody else; whose to blame this time?
      Kopite78
      Reply #36361: Jul 19, 2018 11:29:05 pm
      So if we get nobody else; whose to blame this time?

Didn't realize my 8 year old was on here...
      AZPatriot

• 9,944 posts | 1759 
      Reply #36362: Jul 19, 2018 11:29:53 pm
      Didn't realize my 8 year old was on here...

Does he bi*ch a lot like his father?

Quick Reply