Trending Topics

Next match: West Ham v LFC [Premier League] Sat 27th Apr @ 12:30 pm
      London Stadium

Today is the 25th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P25 W9 D9 L7

General LFC Transfer rumours/gossip thread

Read 4205157 times
      MIRO
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 12,989 posts | 3124 
      • Trust The Universe
      Re: General Transfer rumours/gossip thread
      Reply #37559: Dec 21, 2018 07:04:05 pm

Ribena?

Anyhow as mentioned in a couple of my posts Im calling Andy Roberston ...Roberto ...after the great Brazilian full back Carlos.
      He is as good ... that lad is. Can only improve.
      How we got him for 8 mill I still cant believe .... our recruitment is as sharp as anything.
      skolRED
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,148 posts | 258 
      Reply #37560: Dec 21, 2018 07:57:20 pm
      Ribena?

Anyhow as mentioned in a couple of my posts Im calling Andy Roberston ...Roberto ...after the great Brazilian full back Carlos.
      He is as good ... that lad is. Can only improve.
      How we got him for 8 mill I still cant believe .... our recruitment is as sharp as anything.

Credit to the recruitment team and Kloppinho mate :D
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 44,014 posts | 5760 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone!
      Reply #37561: Dec 21, 2018 09:01:09 pm
      https://twitter.com/swearimnotpaul/status/1076017984794181632

Tbh, not my cup of tea, but at 22, he has yet to reach his full potential. Would prefer a better or more established striker/wide player tbh.

Can see why we would go for him, got a lot of potential and if I remember rightly, he’s pretty quick. Not Salah or Mane quick but quicker than Bobby for sure.

But, I can also see why we would swerve him, I’m not sure he has the work rate or adaptability in his game to switch positions during the game. At the moment, Bobby, Mo and Mane all swap about a fair bit during games but I can’t see Werner doing that, I think he’s more of an out and out CF.
      Think if we did sign him it would be very much like Robbo and Fab where it takes a while before we see him in the team while he adapts to how we play.

I could be wrong though.
      MIRO
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 12,989 posts | 3124 
      • Trust The Universe
      Reply #37562: Dec 22, 2018 01:45:23 am
      The Chavs have employed a "super agent" to negotiate terms with Nabil Fekir.

https://www.90min.com/posts/6253183-chelsea-enlist-super-agent-to-negotiate-deal-for-lyon-forward-nabil-fekir

Apparently he has refused to sign improved contract terms with Lyon.

The player has just put away two goals in two games for his club this month.
      Robby The Z
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,034 posts | 2690 
      Reply #37563: Dec 22, 2018 02:55:42 am
      Just watching Jordan Sancho's performance for Dortmund today. What a player. He'll sell for Allison or Virgil type money (or more), but I'd love for us to sign him someday. Just a phenomenal talent.
      Arab Scouse
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,183 posts | 832 
      Reply #37564: Dec 22, 2018 10:40:14 am
      Just watching Jordan Sancho's performance for Dortmund today. What a player. He'll sell for Allison or Virgil type money (or more), but I'd love for us to sign him someday. Just a phenomenal talent.

He is! so is Pulisic and Ousamane Dembele. I think Dembele is better than both of them, what a talent. I hope Barca and Messi don't want him anymore so we can sign him!
      PurpleMonkey
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 10,000 posts | 1991 
      Reply #37565: Dec 22, 2018 01:37:37 pm

I think Sancho will end up back at City tbh.
      Ribapuru
      • Banned

• 10,843 posts | 1371 
      Reply #37566: Dec 22, 2018 03:09:36 pm
      I think Sancho will end up back at City tbh.
      Not sure, Messi is aging now and Sancho is 18. If they want a long term replacement then he could be the next Messi, but he would be better staying at BVB as they're a good team. He's established himself at the team at the top of the Bundesliga, he could win leagues, domestic and European trophies even if he stays at BVB. Moving to another team could really hurt his career, in my opinion he's already at the top.
      ConzS
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,372 posts | 1029 
      Reply #37567: Dec 22, 2018 03:49:11 pm
      Not sure, Messi is aging now and Sancho is 18. If they want a long term replacement then he could be the next Messi, but he would be better staying at BVB as they're a good team. He's established himself at the team at the top of the Bundesliga, he could win leagues, domestic and European trophies even if he stays at BVB. Moving to another team could really hurt his career, in my opinion he's already at the top.
      Eh?
      Frankly, Mr Shankly
      Reply #37568: Dec 22, 2018 03:56:32 pm
      FL Red
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,316 posts | 6378 
      Reply #37569: Dec 22, 2018 05:06:02 pm
      The Chavs have employed a "super agent" to negotiate terms with Nabil Fekir.

https://www.90min.com/posts/6253183-chelsea-enlist-super-agent-to-negotiate-deal-for-lyon-forward-nabil-fekir

Apparently he has refused to sign improved contract terms with Lyon.

The player has just put away two goals in two games for his club this month.

And still had a poorly reconstructed knee.
      Ribapuru
      • Banned

• 10,843 posts | 1371 
      Reply #37570: Dec 22, 2018 05:25:05 pm
      I am saying Messi is 31 but started at Barcelona young as a winger.
      Now Sancho is 18 and he is a Winger at BVB, so it would not surprise me if he was on Barcelona's radar.
      I think Sancho would be best to stay at BVB though.
      I honestly don't understand why that was hard to understand.
      fields of anny rd
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,663 posts | 1961 
      Reply #37571: Dec 22, 2018 09:30:50 pm
      Can see why we would go for him, got a lot of potential and if I remember rightly, he’s pretty quick. Not Salah or Mane quick but quicker than Bobby for sure.

But, I can also see why we would swerve him, I’m not sure he has the work rate or adaptability in his game to switch positions during the game. At the moment, Bobby, Mo and Mane all swap about a fair bit during games but I can’t see Werner doing that, I think he’s more of an out and out CF.
      Think if we did sign him it would be very much like Robbo and Fab where it takes a while before we see him in the team while he adapts to how we play.

I could be wrong though.

He's very quick. Werner the burner as the fifa pros call him
      ConzS
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,372 posts | 1029 
      Reply #37572: Dec 23, 2018 09:06:16 am
      Just watching Match of the Day and that lad Wan Bissaka outstanding again. Worth a look next year?
      Alfie2510
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,572 posts | 351 
      Reply #37573: Dec 23, 2018 09:36:25 am
      Just watching Match of the Day and that lad Wan Bissaka outstanding again. Worth a look next year?

He’s looked pretty good all season. We have Trent so doubt we’ll be in for him, could see him at Citeh
      PurpleMonkey
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 10,000 posts | 1991 
      Reply #37574: Dec 23, 2018 01:41:15 pm

I would, but only if we sell Clyne. I think Wan Bissaka would give TAA a run for his money. I also think Van Aanholt would be good cover for Robertson.
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 44,014 posts | 5760 
      Reply #37575: Dec 24, 2018 01:14:01 am
      I would, but only if we sell Clyne. I think Wan Bissaka would give TAA a run for his money. I also think Van Aanholt would be good cover for Robertson.

He has looked impressive, fairly decent going forward too. Certainly wouldn’t be against looking at getting him in the summer.

Fekir with 3 in 3 now. I know we won’t be getting him but it would suck to see him at th Chavs if he smashes it for them.
      Arab Scouse
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,183 posts | 832 
      Reply #37576: Dec 24, 2018 10:02:32 am
      He has looked impressive, fairly decent going forward too. Certainly wouldn’t be against looking at getting him in the summer.

Fekir with 3 in 3 now. I know we won’t be getting him but it would suck to see him at th Chavs if he smashes it for them.

I prefer Pulisic over Fekir to be honest.

Pulisic can play both wing and playmaker, plus he is younger and has better potential.

I wouldn't mind Dembele from Barca though, he is a superstar in the making. would cost so much though!
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 44,014 posts | 5760 
      Reply #37577: Dec 24, 2018 10:28:40 am
      I prefer Pulisic over Fekir to be honest.

Pulisic can play both wing and playmaker, plus he is younger and has better potential.

I wouldn't mind Dembele from Barca though, he is a superstar in the making. would cost so much though!

If I had to choose between the two then Pulisic would be my choice too. The potential he has could lead him to becoming one of the best players in the world IMO. Doesn’t mean it will happen but the potential is there. He is playing very little football since September, usually comes on as a sub late in the game, or as was the case a few days ago, doesn’t play at all, so I think he’s definitely on his way out of Dortmund...just hope it’s to us. He absolutely tore us apart in pre season, hopefully he will be doing that for us.
      He strikes me as a player who could essentially become our Sane/Sterling that City have; young, blistering pace, loads of potential but still has a lot to work on in his game.

That said, I wouldn’t be against signing them both :D

Dembele looks like he could be one hell of a player but his attitude will be his downfall. The move to Barca came too soon for him.
      Arab Scouse
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,183 posts | 832 
      Reply #37578: Dec 24, 2018 11:03:30 am
      If I had to choose between the two then Pulisic would be my choice too. The potential he has could lead him to becoming one of the best players in the world IMO. Doesn’t mean it will happen but the potential is there. He is playing very little football since September, usually comes on as a sub late in the game, or as was the case a few days ago, doesn’t play at all, so I think he’s definitely on his way out of Dortmund...just hope it’s to us. He absolutely tore us apart in pre season, hopefully he will be doing that for us.
      He strikes me as a player who could essentially become our Sane/Sterling that City have; young, blistering pace, loads of potential but still has a lot to work on in his game.

That said, I wouldn’t be against signing them both :D

Dembele looks like he could be one hell of a player but his attitude will be his downfall. The move to Barca came too soon for him.

Yeh, Jadon Sancho has been a superstar for Dortmund, hence why Pulisic is getting no game time. I think working under Klopp would convince him to make the move to us instead of chelski! He will learn from the likes of Salah and Mane too. Plus Pulisic for FSG is a money making player for shirt sales and merchandise in the US.

Dembele is insanely good, I might be a bit controversial here but I think he has the potential to be better than Mbappe, he is that good but most don't know it yet. I agree, he went too soon to Barca, should have went to us first :D
      German_Panzer
      • Forum Phil Thompson

• 488 posts | 60 
      Reply #37579: Dec 24, 2018 05:23:59 pm
      Dembele is a rat, back then @Dortmund he pulled off what even Cuntinho didn't pull off, I don't want him and Jürgen doesn't want him.

Pulisic is pretty young, actually I think Harry Wilson is as good as Pulisic. No need.

Fekir is my man still. Remember the deal did collapse not because of his injury history but due to Lyon's unwillingness for a pay cut.

Werner is not good enough. Yes, he's fast, but rather poor on ball handling, Timo is basically a champsionship player with world class speed.

IMO we have enough to even win the treble. If we go out we need a real difference maker and Fekir is the only one available in that category.
      Lallana in Pyjamas
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 12,923 posts | 3399 
      Reply #37580: Dec 24, 2018 07:32:48 pm
      Dembele is a rat, back then @Dortmund he pulled off what even Cuntinho didn't pull off, I don't want him and Jürgen doesn't want him.

Pulisic is pretty young, actually I think Harry Wilson is as good as Pulisic. No need.

Fekir is my man still. Remember the deal did collapse not because of his injury history but due to Lyon's unwillingness for a pay cut.

Werner is not good enough. Yes, he's fast, but rather poor on ball handling, Timo is basically a champsionship player with world class speed.

IMO we have enough to even win the treble. If we go out we need a real difference maker and Fekir is the only one available in that category.

Fekir wont be arriving - the club arent going to spend a lot of money on someone whose knee is a big issue
      FL Red
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,316 posts | 6378 
      Reply #37581: Dec 24, 2018 08:34:13 pm

You think Harry Wilson is as good as Pulisic?

Is that why Pulisic was and does play a key role for Dortmund and Wilson can’t get a game with us?

Quick Reply