Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 28th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P26 W11 D3 L12

General LFC Transfer rumours/gossip thread

Read 4179232 times
      Court LFC
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 8,496 posts | 182 
      Re: General Transfer rumours/gossip thread
      Reply #38364: Jan 26, 2019 07:56:30 pm
      'BREAKING NEWS

Chelsea’s Callum Hudson-Odoi has today put in a transfer request to the club as he tries to secure a move to Bayern Munich, Sky Sports News has been told.

With less than a week left of the January transfer window, the 18-year old winger has refused to sign a new contract - reported to be worth ÂŁ85,000 a week - and believes his future lies with the Bundesliga giants.

Chelsea has so far failed to respond to Bayern’s fourth bid for Hudson-Odoi, which is believed to be £35m.'

Would you go for him? He would be a quality addition to compete in attack.
      « Last Edit: Jan 26, 2019 08:05:10 pm by Court LFC »
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 44,014 posts | 5760 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone!
      Reply #38365: Jan 26, 2019 09:25:36 pm
      'BREAKING NEWS

Chelsea’s Callum Hudson-Odoi has today put in a transfer request to the club as he tries to secure a move to Bayern Munich, Sky Sports News has been told.

With less than a week left of the January transfer window, the 18-year old winger has refused to sign a new contract - reported to be worth ÂŁ85,000 a week - and believes his future lies with the Bundesliga giants.

Chelsea has so far failed to respond to Bayern’s fourth bid for Hudson-Odoi, which is believed to be £35m.'

Would you go for him? He would be a quality addition to compete in attack.

Wouldn’t touch him for the price and the wages he’d want. 35-40mill for an 18 year old that’s played 14 games, number of which against nobodies in the Europa League. Opening up a can of worms that deal, if he goes for that then if the likes of Harry Wilson doesn’t have a future with us next season, then I fully expect us to be asking for a minimum 60-70mill.

35-40mill and 80k+ a week wages for a youngster with “potential” but can’t even get a game ahead of Pedro or Willian? Not a chance in hell.
      PurpleMonkey
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 10,000 posts | 1991 
      Reply #38366: Jan 26, 2019 09:35:56 pm
      Wouldn’t touch him for the price and the wages he’d want. 35-40mill for an 18 year old that’s played 14 games, number of which against nobodies in the Europa League. Opening up a can of worms that deal, if he goes for that then if the likes of Harry Wilson doesn’t have a future with us next season, then I fully expect us to be asking for a minimum 60-70mill.

35-40mill and 80k+ a week wages for a youngster with “potential” but can’t even get a game ahead of Pedro or Willian? Not a chance in hell.

Don't disagree with you, but with Bayern willing to pay 35-40m and Chelsea offering him a huge contract to stay, it does make you wonder; Is he really that good? Will he be another Sancho? Guess we will wait and see.

As for Pedro and Willian, I actually rate them, and even if I didn't, I would understand Sarri playing the more established players ahead of a kid.
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 44,014 posts | 5760 
      Reply #38367: Jan 26, 2019 11:02:37 pm
      Don't disagree with you, but with Bayern willing to pay 35-40m and Chelsea offering him a huge contract to stay, it does make you wonder; Is he really that good? Will he be another Sancho? Guess we will wait and see.

As for Pedro and Willian, I actually rate them, and even if I didn't, I would understand Sarri playing the more established players ahead of a kid.

I think if he was actually worth that then Chelsea would have tried to tie him down to a new deal sooner and not when the interest from Bayern appeared, suddenly thinking that if they get him tied to a new deal and get double the money. At the same time, I think Bayern are doing it in the hope that it is another Sancho scenario, which to be honest I don’t think it will work out like that, certainly not at that price tag because that’s a lot of pressure then put on a player who has had more birthdays than he has appearances.

If a player of that age is going for money like that, and commanding a wage like that, then I’d be expecting him to be an established player in the Premier League now. You look at Cesc and he was a regular at 16, playing with the likes of Thierry Henry, in fact he was a regular playing damn well, was near enough a vital player by the time he was Odoi’s age.

It just goes to show how silly the game has gotten if a player like that is going for that money. Christ, not long ago we signed Salah for that money, one of the best players in Serie A at the time.

Neymars transfer opened a can of worms for football and this will be the same, if he goes goes for that money then you will start seeing players of that age demanding that kind of fee and wage too. It’s a slippery slope and will impact on all young players of that age in a similar situation of still just trying to break into the first team.
      srslfc
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 32,111 posts | 4876 
      Reply #38368: Jan 27, 2019 12:13:38 am

Agree.

Not a chance were spending that type of money on an 18 year old kid.
      racerx34
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 33,581 posts | 3826 
      • THE SALT IN THE SOUP
      Reply #38369: Jan 27, 2019 01:56:48 am
      I'm really pessimistic about our chances to win the PL if we don't buy some cover in attack. If one of our front 3 gets injured for 2-3 weeks we'll be in serious trouble. We still have to play against Man U and Chelsea, and have the CL...w e don't have the squad to compete against Man City, it's clear. We still need another striker/winger. You know what haunts me? The souvenir of relying on Lallana to replace Salah in the CL final. Never again should that happen.

Except now Shaqiri is there instead and the club doesn’t have a hologram in goal.
      PolarBearRed
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,695 posts | 837 
      Reply #38370: Jan 28, 2019 02:34:57 am
      Except now Shaqiri is there instead and the club doesn’t have a hologram in goal.
      :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Was it really a hologram? Because I could swear I saw him pick up the ball and pass it to Benzema in the final
      bazspeedman
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 15,743 posts | 2436 
      Reply #38371: Jan 28, 2019 10:03:35 am
      So according to reports, mostly dodgy, Rabiot wants to move to us and only us in England.

So what do we do?
      heimdall
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,818 posts | 2724 
      Reply #38372: Jan 28, 2019 10:58:03 am
      So according to reports, mostly dodgy, Rabiot wants to move to us and only us in England.

So what do we do?

Buy buy buy!! Seriously he is a very special midfielder and with Klopp's guiding hand would surely settle down and produce the goods for us.
      Billo
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 10,601 posts | 855 
      Reply #38373: Jan 28, 2019 11:14:55 am
      We’ve got Shaq who can fit in there with Ox slotting in the middle.

Squad is doing fine. Chill and enjoy. 

Your pessimism is just  your worries / neuroses cos it’s been so long and you want it so bad.

I wouldn't count on ox this season. Been injured for a long time and he will need some time to get into form.
      Shaq is a good player to have but being in the position we are atm. So close to winning the league. I would get someone in. Not a panic but somebody decent.
      if one of three front gets injured, and/or they get out of form then we will struggle.
      Iings isn't on the books maybe we should get somebody in who can do a decent job when needed.
      a strengthen squad can't be a bad thing.
      Scotia
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 8,965 posts | 3047 
      Reply #38374: Jan 28, 2019 11:19:33 am
      I wouldn't count on ox this season. Been injured for a long time and he will need some time to get into form.
      Shaq is a good player to have but being in the position we are atm. So close to winning the league. I would get someone in. Not a panic but somebody decent.
      if one of three front gets injured, and/or they get out of form then we will struggle.
      Iings isn't on the books maybe we should get somebody in who can do a decent job when needed.

All about opinions fella.

I don’t see a need myself at all but each to their own ;)
      SM
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,583 posts | 400 
      Reply #38375: Jan 28, 2019 12:57:20 pm

If good players become available and express a desire to join us then we should strengthen, its as simple as that for me.

The difference in City's FA Cup team and the result compared to ours was massive and showed the gap we have to close.

Swab
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,361 posts | 3462 
      Reply #38376: Jan 28, 2019 01:54:32 pm
      If good players become available and express a desire to join us then we should strengthen, its as simple as that for me.

The difference in City's FA Cup team and the result compared to ours was massive and showed the gap we have to close.

It's all about whether they "fit" for me.
      Not just in terms of talent, or skill set, but also in terms of personality and intelligence.
      bazspeedman
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 15,743 posts | 2436 
      Reply #38377: Jan 28, 2019 02:15:05 pm
      Reports coming in we've agreed a deal to sign Abdulkadir Omur for ÂŁ17 million in the Summer.

Brilliant deal if true the kid looks really talented.

We're also linked to Sandro Tolani 18yo Italian kid playing in Serie B dubbed "the next Pirlo".
      « Last Edit: Jan 28, 2019 02:19:23 pm by bazspeedman »
      Scottbot
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,542 posts | 2135 
      Reply #38378: Jan 28, 2019 02:34:35 pm
      All about opinions fella.

I don’t see a need myself at all but each to their own ;)

Mate, if either of Salah, Mane or Bobby get injured we've got Shaq to come in which is great BUT that means we're relying on Origi, Lallana or Studge as the game changers off the bench for the title run in.

By comparison City can throw on De Bruyne, Mahrez, Gundogan or Jesus.

If 2 of our front 3 went down we will be relying on one of those players starting (or perhaps the out of form Keita). With that in mind I think now would be a perfect time to bring in a genuine option to play in our front 3. We've been relatively lucky with injuries thus far this season but if we were to lose Mo I do not see us carrying on in the same vein in the way that City have done so without their best player from last season (KDB).
      Lallana in Pyjamas
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 12,479 posts | 3285 
      Reply #38379: Jan 28, 2019 03:01:54 pm
      Reports coming in we've agreed a deal to sign Abdulkadir Omur for ÂŁ17 million in the Summer.

Brilliant deal if true the kid looks really talented.

We're also linked to Sandro Tolani 18yo Italian kid playing in Serie B dubbed "the next Pirlo".

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/liverpools-abdulkadir-omur-stance-revealed-15742187.amp

Liverpool have rubbished suggestions they have sealed a ÂŁ17million swoop for Trabzonspor's Abdulkadir Omur .

7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 44,014 posts | 5760 
      Reply #38380: Jan 28, 2019 03:23:34 pm

Haha I read about this earlier, the report said we had agreed a deal for the transfer to go through in the summer, but there was no official announcement because the club didn’t want to anger the fans. Because having it printed in the local papers is so secretive, obviously.
      Can’t help but laugh at some of the rubbish printed.
      SM
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,583 posts | 400 
      Reply #38381: Jan 28, 2019 04:01:30 pm
      It's all about whether they "fit" for me.
      Not just in terms of talent, or skill set, but also in terms of personality and intelligence.

Of course but my point was more about if they tick those boxes and we want them then go strengthen regardless of who we have now.
      -LFC-
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,136 posts | 1192 
      Reply #38382: Jan 28, 2019 04:48:19 pm
      I like the idea of getting Rabiot if the deal is right (good age, right calibre, would fit our style) but don’t see us linked with many who could replace Origi, Sturridge or Lallana. Isco is the best shout I’ve seen now that Pulisic has joined Chelsea. I’d take him on loan but then he probably ain’t gonna want that.

One of the guys I drink with is Callum Hudson-Odoi’s uncle and he raves about him all the time, says he’ll be one of the best in the world of he’s allowed to develop but I just haven’t seen enough of the kid to think £35m or whatever could be worth it. It does make you think though if Bayern are interested even at that price that there must be something special there. Not often they a sign a dud.
      Aggerdoo
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,464 posts | 228 
      Reply #38383: Jan 28, 2019 05:56:44 pm
      I like the idea of getting Rabiot if the deal is right (good age, right calibre, would fit our style) but don’t see us linked with many who could replace Origi, Sturridge or Lallana. Isco is the best shout I’ve seen now that Pulisic has joined Chelsea. I’d take him on loan but then he probably ain’t gonna want that.

One of the guys I drink with is Callum Hudson-Odoi’s uncle and he raves about him all the time, says he’ll be one of the best in the world of he’s allowed to develop but I just haven’t seen enough of the kid to think £35m or whatever could be worth it. It does make you think though if Bayern are interested even at that price that there must be something special there. Not often they a sign a dud.

He has made a grand total of 5 appearances for Chelsea according to Wikipedia and another site I found. 35 million is bonkers.
      Lallana in Pyjamas
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 12,479 posts | 3285 
      Reply #38384: Jan 28, 2019 06:11:54 pm
      He has made a grand total of 5 appearances for Chelsea according to Wikipedia and another site I found. 35 million is bonkers.

That’s just Prem appearances - made about 20 in total - Sancho made 0 before he went to Dortmund

Clubs pay for the talent and potential not how many times he has played
      PurpleMonkey
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 10,000 posts | 1991 
      Reply #38385: Jan 28, 2019 06:34:15 pm
      The Reasons Why Rabiot is so Hated

In 2008, Rabiot was signed to the Manchester City academy on a six year deal that should have seen him turn professional when he turned 17. But six months after signing, the deal is killed because Rabiot’s mom became angry at the club’s “treatment of her boy”.

The kid then joins PSG and even with Rabiot’s talents it’s difficult to envisage him earning first team experience (cause he really wasn’t that good). However, the club and Laurent Blanc worked with the mom and showed their willingness to work with the kid and allowing him to gradually develop, introducing him to the first team in the manner that Sir Alex Ferguson did with David Beckham and Wayne Rooney.

In 2013 Rabiot and his mom grew impatient and he is sent on loan to Toulouse to earn more playing time. His temporary departure earned him and his mom criticism in the media for their impatience with the club.

After Rabiot returns to PSG from loan, Laurent Blanc Blanc begins to start him in 1 of 2.5 games at the beginning of the season. In the middle of the second half of the season, Rabiot’s mom threatens that his son will attempt to leave the club if he is not given more playing time with Matuidi, Verrati, Thiago motta and Pastore in the squad. As a result Laurent Blanc starts him in more games.

In 2015, towards the end of the season before Zlatan Ibrahimovic’s contract is about to run out, Rabiot and Zlatan get into a fight at the training center in Paris.

While Thiago Motta was getting old and eventually was unable to play at a high level, he was replaced by Rabiot as a defensive midfielder in important games. He played very well at this position and fans grew excited as they thought they had found the perfect replacement for Thiago motta. Instead of serving his club by playing in whatever position that would help the team win games, he and his mom complained to the coach and president that this was not the role he wanted to have at the club as he wanted a more sexy type of style in games and attack instead of defending. Even though he was much better at defending than attacking, him and his mother would whine about it. Even in the champions league games Rabiot would go against playing as a starting defensive midfielder. Despite these demands, the coach would still sometimes put him at the 6 position with the goal of winning and putting the team before the individuals. Which probably led to even more disgusting behavior from the Rabiot family as they didn’t completely get what they wanted as they’re used to.

Rabiot has been often seen as a cry baby that complains to his mom whenever he doesn’t get what he wants. Due to him coming from a rich family, it makes sense as to why he cries whenever he doesn’t get what he wants.

The President of PSG, Nasser Al Khelaifi, appears to be a big fan of Rabiot, regardless of the sh*t he and his mother give him, he has always said he sees Rabiot as a son and has even gone to treat him as the favorite of the team. Perhaps this was just to keep the Rabiot family happy and to make the mom shut up but it definitely didn’t stop them from complaining.

In 2018, Didier Deschamps picks his World Cup squad for the French National team and picks Rabiot to be in the reserves meaning he would be picked into the first team if a midfielder had gotten injured. Rabiot who had only played 5-6 games with France with a performance lower than what it usually is at his club, feels insulted that he is put on the reserves and requests that he is removed from it right away. Instead of Rabiot, Didier had picked Pogba, Matuidi, KantĂ©, Tolisso, and Nzonzi. Who had proven at the time to be much better players in their clubs and on the national team. Even though France is one of the countries with an abundance of very talented players, Rabiot could not see the honor in being considered by being placed in the reserves. Didier Deschamps who strongly believes in the honor and dignity of representing “Le maillot bleu” states that Adrien made “a big mistake” by making this decision as he missed out on possibly wining the World Cup and might never be considered for the French national team again.

After Rabiot decided to remove himself from the national team, the media and fans lashed at him for being the complacent little baby that he is and for not respecting the honor of representing les bleus. Of course as powerful as his mother seems to be, she could not control what the media and fans had to say. So instead, he wrote a statement disagreeing towards the label of him being “immature”. The kid cried at people for calling him names.

I must say that when I became a PSG fan, the first time I heard of Rabiot I was not impressed. I found nothing special about his skills and didn’t like the personality he had as he seemed to have a very selfish character. I figured that since he was young he would develop into being a pretty talented and mature player, but even now I don’t see the improvement.

It’s frustrating how this guy has been playing PSG all along. I myself knew that he wasn’t going to renew a contract as it became increasingly obvious that these contract negotiations weren’t moving forward. We now know that all of that was part of Rabiot and his entourage’s (mom’s) plan. Keep stalling so you don’t get put on the bench until you can leave while screwing the club over by leaving the midfield open.

We sold Matuidi just so that we could give Rabiot the chance to grow and become the “Steven Gerard of PSG” like he had stated before. He stalls contract talks and makes it seem like he does want to stay, the club meets his demands even though he seems to think he deserves to have the salary of Messi. And now PSG is going to lose one of its starting midfielders when they are already in the absence of a 6. And with FFP sticking to PSG like moths on a lamp post at night, it looks like it’s going to be extremely difficult to replace both positions. For all we know he could not even be a true PSG fan and just forced his way out of the academy into his starting role with the bitching of his mom. It’s just funny that PSG defended this child after the big mistake he had made with the French National team.

In conclusion, although it may screw PSG over, I’m glad that a scumbag like him is leaving PSG. I hope that PSG wins a bunch of champions league trophies without him as well as France with the Euros and the World Cup. I hope he ends up having a sh*t career and karma kicks him and his mother in the ass so hard that he ends up playing in the third division of the Bulgarian League where the Bourgeois would never step foot.

Him and Ben Arfa are definitely on my sh*t list. I don’t ever want to hear about these two or see them on a screen in my life again.

Let Barcelona have him. If they think they’re getting back at us for Neymar, they are in for a treat.

https://www.reddit.com/r/soccer/comments/a7gyp0/the_reasons_why_rabiot_is_so_hated/

Taken from reddit and very interesting read. Maybe he just needs to join his dream club to settle and be happy? :)

Anyway, there are always 2 sides to the story, so I rather not assume and wait to hear his side, and if Klopp is interested and signs him up, I would trust his character judgement more than the hate going around the media and fans.
      « Last Edit: Jan 28, 2019 08:20:41 pm by PurpleMonkey »
      FATKOPITE10
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 14,342 posts | 3368 
      • Liverpool fc give me tourettes
      Reply #38386: Jan 28, 2019 06:42:50 pm
      The Reasons Why Rabiot is so Hated

In 2008, Rabiot was signed to the Manchester City academy on a six year deal that should have seen him turn professional when he turned 17. But six months after signing, the deal is killed because Rabiot’s mom became angry at the club’s “treatment of her boy”.

The kid then joins PSG and even with Rabiot’s talents it’s difficult to envisage him earning first team experience (cause he really wasn’t that good). However, the club and Laurent Blanc worked with the mom and showed their willingness to work with the kid and allowing him to gradually develop, introducing him to the first team in the manner that Sir Alex Ferguson did with David Beckham and Wayne Rooney.

In 2013 Rabiot and his mom grew impatient and he is sent on loan to Toulouse to earn more playing time. His temporary departure earned him and his mom criticism in the media for their impatience with the club.

After Rabiot returns to PSG from loan, Laurent Blanc Blanc begins to start him in 1 of 2.5 games at the beginning of the season. In the middle of the second half of the season, Rabiot’s mom threatens that his son will attempt to leave the club if he is not given more playing time with Matuidi, Verrati, Thiago motta and Pastore in the squad. As a result Laurent Blanc starts him in more games.

In 2015, towards the end of the season before Zlatan Ibrahimovic’s contract is about to run out, Rabiot and Zlatan get into a fight at the training center in Paris.

While Thiago Motta was getting old and eventually was unable to play at a high level, he was replaced by Rabiot as a defensive midfielder in important games. He played very well at this position and fans grew excited as they thought they had found the perfect replacement for Thiago motta. Instead of serving his club by playing in whatever position that would help the team win games, he and his mom complained to the coach and president that this was not the role he wanted to have at the club as he wanted a more sexy type of style in games and attack instead of defending. Even though he was much better at defending than attacking, him and his mother would whine about it. Even in the champions league games Rabiot would go against playing as a starting defensive midfielder. Despite these demands, the coach would still sometimes put him at the 6 position with the goal of winning and putting the team before the individuals. Which probably led to even more disgusting behavior from the Rabiot family as they didn’t completely get what they wanted as they’re used to.

Rabiot has been often seen as a cry baby that complains to his mom whenever he doesn’t get what he wants. Due to him coming from a rich family, it makes sense as to why he cries whenever he doesn’t get what he wants.

The President of PSG, Nasser Al Khelaifi, appears to be a big fan of Rabiot, regardless of the sh*t he and his mother give him, he has always said he sees Rabiot as a son and has even gone to treat him as the favorite of the team. Perhaps this was just to keep the Rabiot family happy and to make the mom shut up but it definitely didn’t stop them from complaining.

In 2018, Didier Deschamps picks his World Cup squad for the French National team and picks Rabiot to be in the reserves meaning he would be picked into the first team if a midfielder had gotten injured. Rabiot who had only played 5-6 games with France with a performance lower than what it usually is at his club, feels insulted that he is put on the reserves and requests that he is removed from it right away. Instead of Rabiot, Didier had picked Pogba, Matuidi, KantĂ©, Tolisso, and Nzonzi. Who had proven at the time to be much better players in their clubs and on the national team. Even though France is one of the countries with an abundance of very talented players, Rabiot could not see the honor in being considered by being placed in the reserves. Didier Deschamps who strongly believes in the honor and dignity of representing “Le maillot bleu” states that Adrien made “a big mistake” by making this decision as he missed out on possibly wining the World Cup and might never be considered for the French national team again.

After Rabiot decided to remove himself from the national team, the media and fans lashed at him for being the complacent little baby that he is and for not respecting the honor of representing les bleus. Of course as powerful as his mother seems to be, she could not control what the media and fans had to say. So instead, he wrote a statement disagreeing towards the label of him being “immature”. The kid cried at people for calling him names.

I must say that when I became a PSG fan, the first time I heard of Rabiot I was not impressed. I found nothing special about his skills and didn’t like the personality he had as he seemed to have a very selfish character. I figured that since he was young he would develop into being a pretty talented and mature player, but even now I don’t see the improvement.

It’s frustrating how this guy has been playing PSG all along. I myself knew that he wasn’t going to renew a contract as it became increasingly obvious that these contract negotiations weren’t moving forward. We now know that all of that was part of Rabiot and his entourage’s (mom’s) plan. Keep stalling so you don’t get put on the bench until you can leave while screwing the club over by leaving the midfield open.

We sold Matuidi just so that we could give Rabiot the chance to grow and become the “Steven Gerard of PSG” like he had stated before. He stalls contract talks and makes it seem like he does want to stay, the club meets his demands even though he seems to think he deserves to have the salary of Messi. And now PSG is going to lose one of its starting midfielders when they are already in the absence of a 6. And with FFP sticking to PSG like moths on a lamp post at night, it looks like it’s going to be extremely difficult to replace both positions. For all we know he could not even be a true PSG fan and just forced his way out of the academy into his starting role with the bitching of his mom. It’s just funny that PSG defended this child after the big mistake he had made with the French National team.

In conclusion, although it may screw PSG over, I’m glad that a scumbag like him is leaving PSG. I hope that PSG wins a bunch of champions league trophies without him as well as France with the Euros and the World Cup. I hope he ends up having a sh*t career and karma kicks him and his mother in the ass so hard that he ends up playing in the third division of the Bulgarian League where the Bourgeois would never step foot.

Him and Ben Arfa are definitely on my sh*t list. I don’t ever want to hear about these two or see them on a screen in my life again.

Let Barcelona have him. If they think they’re getting back at us for Neymar, they are in for a treat.

https://www.reddit.com/r/soccer/comments/a7gyp0/the_reasons_why_rabiot_is_so_hated/

Taken from reddit and very interesting read. Maybe he just needs to join his dream club to settle and be happy? :)

Or tell his mum to F**k off

Quick Reply