Trending Topics

Next match: West Ham v LFC [Premier League] Sat 27th Apr @ 12:30 pm
      London Stadium

Today is the 26th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P24 W15 D7 L2

General LFC Transfer rumours/gossip thread

Read 4206277 times
      The Real Donavan Ried
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 5,120 posts | 949 
      Re: General Transfer rumours/gossip thread
      Reply #38847: Apr 30, 2019 05:26:10 pm
      Maybe you're right

You comment on loads of different subjects but the results is the same

Complete nonsense 👍

Your default position seems to be that when you can't agree the point, call it "Nonsense"

Luis Suarez pens a new Long term contract Dec' 2013, signs for Barca July 2014

Coutinho would have been gone in the summer had Klopp and Liverpool let him...

So much for player signing new deals  :roll:
      Kopite78
      Reply #38848: Apr 30, 2019 05:30:50 pm
      Your default position seems to be that when you can't agree the point, call it "Nonsense"

Luis Suarez pens a new Long term contract Dec' 2013, signs for Barca July 2014

Coutinho would have been gone in the summer had Klopp and Liverpool let him...

So much for player signing new deals  :roll:

Exactly

They both wanted out and made no secret of. Mane has not and won't

The Real Donavan Ried

• 5,120 posts | 949 
      Reply #38849: Apr 30, 2019 05:49:07 pm
      Exactly

They both wanted out and made no secret of. Mane has not and won't
      I said that I had a feeling that Mane will leave for Real this summer... I did not say that he is going to

You seem to say that he will not... How are you so sure..? And whether he states that he wants to stay players have also done that in the past and have gone

At the end of the day, it is only you feeling that he will not, not knowing for sure he will not...

I want him to stay as much as you, but I just have this nagging feeling If Real come for him he will hand in a transfer request
      Kopite78
      Reply #38850: Apr 30, 2019 05:51:23 pm
      I said that I had a feeling that Mane will leave for Real this summer... I did not say that he is going to

You seem to say that he will not... How are you so sure..? And whether he states that he wants to stay players have also done that in the past and have gone

At the end of the day, it is only you feeling that he will not, not knowing for sure he will not...

I want him to stay as much as you, but I just have this nagging feeling If Real come for him he will hand in a transfer request

If it was sunny you'd think it was raining
      PurpleMonkey
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 10,000 posts | 1991 
      Reply #38851: Apr 30, 2019 06:02:21 pm

I don't think Mane will leave, even if Real come knocking, but then again, I didn't think Coutinho wanted to leave when Barca came knocking in the summer after he signed a new contract in January as there were no signs of him wanting a move away.
      andylfcynwa
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,348 posts | 1622 
      Reply #38852: Apr 30, 2019 06:26:13 pm
      Just rain ☔️?
      Swab
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,361 posts | 3462 
      Reply #38853: Apr 30, 2019 06:30:47 pm

So despite all evidence to the contrary, you're going to keep banging this F***ing drum all summer because you "have a feeling".

Then no doubt you'll claim it's your "right" to have "a feeling" to go along with the crappy opinions.

When something concrete comes along from a reputable, reliable source, get back to us.
      Until then, stop polluting this place with your bollocks.
      Please.

Now, as we are coming up to the business end of the season, has anyone seen any credible sources about players coming in?
      I think most of us can take a guess at players leaving; Sturridge, probably Lallana, Moreno, maybe Origi, a couple of young uns etc
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 44,014 posts | 5760 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone!
      Reply #38854: Apr 30, 2019 07:13:20 pm
      Why would Mane want to leave? The only teams likely to come in for him would be Real or Bayern IMO, both of which are now a step down.
      PurpleMonkey
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 10,000 posts | 1991 
      Reply #38855: Apr 30, 2019 07:30:18 pm
      Why would Mane want to leave? The only teams likely to come in for him would be Real or Bayern IMO, both of which are now a step down.

There are no step ups from a footballing perspective at the moment. City and Barca (because of Messi) are probably on par, but there are many step ups from a financial point of view...
      srslfc
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 32,239 posts | 4929 
      Reply #38856: Apr 30, 2019 07:34:22 pm
      There are no step ups from a footballing perspective at the moment. City and Barca (because of Messi) are probably on par, but there are many step ups from a financial point of view...

He doesn't strike me as the type of guy who would be chasing even more money though.

macbk
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 750 posts | 64 
      Reply #38857: Apr 30, 2019 07:50:27 pm
      The Real Donavan Ried

• 5,120 posts | 949 
      Reply #38858: Apr 30, 2019 08:20:52 pm
      And if it was raining you would say it was sunny
      The Real Donavan Ried

• 5,120 posts | 949 
      Reply #38859: Apr 30, 2019 08:29:38 pm
      I don't think Mane will leave, even if Real come knocking, but then again, I didn't think Coutinho wanted to leave when Barca came knocking in the summer after he signed a new contract in January as there were no signs of him wanting a move away.
      My brain tell me he will not leave, it's just that nagging feeling in the pit of my stomach that says other wise...
      Remember too, there was no sign of Suarez leaving until he bit Chiellini
      Kopite78
      Reply #38860: Apr 30, 2019 08:35:28 pm

That's the point I wouldn't.. 

😄

F***ing hell

You must have been about the only person to not think he was off after after the end of 2013-14

srslfc
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 32,239 posts | 4929 
      Reply #38861: Apr 30, 2019 08:53:56 pm

Just that he almost went to Arsenal the summer before.

Yea, no sign at all. Complete shock that one.
      Roddenberry
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 16,568 posts | 1876 
      Reply #38862: Apr 30, 2019 08:54:00 pm

And I'd just enjoy the rainbow.

Oh and the brilliant team and manager we have right now.
      FL Red
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,316 posts | 6378 
      Reply #38863: Apr 30, 2019 09:19:43 pm

Wait, an actual transfer rumor?!!!

I’d take him in a heartbeat but just don’t see us breaking the bank again for a defender.
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 44,014 posts | 5760 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone!
      Reply #38864: Apr 30, 2019 09:20:32 pm
      I’d take him in a heartbeat but just don’t see us breaking the bank again for a defender.

De Ligt was saying he doesn't think he will cost as much as what is being reported.
      FL Red
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,316 posts | 6378 
      Reply #38865: Apr 30, 2019 10:03:38 pm
      De Ligt was saying he doesn't think he will cost as much as what is being reported.

Wonder if he’s talked to Ajax about that yet? They may have different opinions.
      The Real Donavan Ried

• 5,120 posts | 949 
      Reply #38866: Apr 30, 2019 10:19:15 pm
      Just that he almost went to Arsenal the summer before.

Yea, no sign at all. Complete shock that one.
      But that was in July 2013 and he did not join Arsenal... He instead signed a new deal in Dec' 2013 an Join Barca the next summer.. Which was kind of the point that i was making

New deal mean very little when it comes to keeping a player  these days if a player wants to leave unless the club are looking for more money that is

Thiago Silva
      Signs a new 5-year deal with AC Milan on 2 July 2012. Accepts PSG’s offer on 14 July 2012. New contract runs for 12 days.
      Kopite78
      Reply #38867: Apr 30, 2019 10:26:49 pm
      But that was in July 2013 and he did not join Arsenal... He instead signed a new deal in Dec' 2013 an Join Barca the next summer.. Which was kind of the point that i was making

New deal mean very little when it comes to keeping a player  these days if a player wants to leave unless the club are looking for more money that is

Thiago Silva
      Signs a new 5-year deal with AC Milan on 2 July 2012. Accepts PSG’s offer on 14 July 2012. New contract runs for 12 days.

Mane won't leave

I always felt suarez would as did most people with a brain
      srslfc
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 32,239 posts | 4929 
      Reply #38868: Apr 30, 2019 10:32:02 pm

Thiago Silva

It's not what you were saying though is it?

You said there was no sign of Suarez leaving when in reality the world and his wife knew he wanted to leave as long as a year before.
      The Real Donavan Ried

• 5,120 posts | 949 
      Reply #38869: Apr 30, 2019 11:25:22 pm
      It's not what you were saying though is it?

You said there was no sign of Suarez leaving when in reality the world and his wife knew he wanted to leave as long as a year before.
      Not as many as you believed thought he would leave... That is why many here was saying that he bit Chiellini to engineer the move

Quick Reply