Trending Topics

Next match: Palace v LFC [Premier League] Sat 23rd Nov @ 3:00 pm
      Selhurst Park

Today is the 19th of November and on this date LFC's match record is P22 W12 D4 L6

General Transfer rumours/gossip thread

Read 2536934 times
      bigbob75 and 8 Guests are viewing this topic.
      Swab
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 11,958 posts | 2487 
      Re: General Transfer rumours/gossip thread
      Reply #41125: Aug 18, 2019 01:46:55 pm
      Have you an issue with our scouting system?

Are you aware Pukki is 29 years old and only reached Championship level football last season after playing the majority of his footballing career in Denmark?

He's just trying to continue his narrative of "we should have bought (doesn't really matter who) X player"
      He's going to continue it throughout the season.
      He's dying for us to lose so he can flood the boards with "I told you so".
      Notice his post count in match threads when we win, compared to when we lose or draw.

He's just a wum.
      I've had him on ignore for ages, but people keep quoting him.
      heimdall
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,590 posts | 2086 
      Reply #41126: Aug 18, 2019 02:05:42 pm
      Have you an issue with our scouting system?

Are you aware Pukki is 29 years old and only reached Championship level football last season after playing the majority of his footballing career in Denmark?

No, not a major issue with them, but I do think we could be a bit more savvy sometimes and for example buy VVD from Celtic rather than from Southampton
      heimdall
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,590 posts | 2086 
      Reply #41127: Aug 18, 2019 02:10:19 pm
      He's just trying to continue his narrative of "we should have bought (doesn't really matter who) X player"
      He's going to continue it throughout the season.
      He's dying for us to lose so he can flood the boards with "I told you so".
      Notice his post count in match threads when we win, compared to when we lose or draw.

He's just a wum.
      I've had him on ignore for ages, but people keep quoting him.

Not trying to continue a narrative, just pointing out the Pukki would be a very good signing for us as he would for most teams.
      If 2 of our forwards get injured at the same time then yes I will be pointing out the folly of not getting another top quality forward in the summer so brace yourself, it might invade your safe space.
      Do you really think I want us to lose, that is an incredibly insulting thing to say and not an accusation I would level at anyone on this forum.
      Can you statistically back up your point that my post count win or lose differs from the norm, if not shut the f up with your smears and lies!

You have me on ignore yet feel the need to comment on me all the time, what does that say about you?
      bazspeedman
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 11,754 posts | 1304 
      Reply #41128: Aug 18, 2019 02:37:13 pm
      No, not a major issue with them, but I do think we could be a bit more savvy sometimes and for example buy VVD from Celtic rather than from Southampton

Yes and hindsight is 20/20.

We could have also bought Coutinho for £8 million from Inter rather than £140 million from Barca.

Oh wait.
      Lallana in Pyjamas
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,253 posts | 524 
      Reply #41129: Aug 18, 2019 03:13:30 pm
      Not trying to continue a narrative, just pointing out the Pukki would be a very good signing for us as he would for most teams.
      If 2 of our forwards get injured at the same time then yes I will be pointing out the folly of not getting another top quality forward in the summer so brace yourself, it might invade your safe space.
      Do you really think I want us to lose, that is an incredibly insulting thing to say and not an accusation I would level at anyone on this forum.
      Can you statistically back up your point that my post count win or lose differs from the norm, if not shut the f up with your smears and lies!

You have me on ignore yet feel the need to comment on me all the time, what does that say about you?

Christ you just can’t stop reacting to everything- Pukki has played two games in the Prem - that’s it , I have no doubt he will join a long list of one season wonders.

Stop posting drivel
      heimdall
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,590 posts | 2086 
      Reply #41130: Aug 18, 2019 03:44:49 pm
      Yes and hindsight is 20/20.

We could have also bought Coutinho for £8 million from Inter rather than £140 million from Barca.

Oh wait.

Fair point
      heimdall
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,590 posts | 2086 
      Reply #41131: Aug 18, 2019 03:47:21 pm
      Christ you just can’t stop reacting to everything- Pukki has played two games in the Prem - that’s it , I have no doubt he will join a long list of one season wonders.

Stop posting drivel

Well technically this is his second season of being a very good striker isn't it, ok only 2 games, but pretty damned impressive in them, so already you are wrong, oh how embarassing.
      BTW funny you say I can't stop reacting to everything when every single post I make seems to trigger you and your cabal of numpties.
      Lallana in Pyjamas
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,253 posts | 524 
      Reply #41132: Aug 18, 2019 04:00:33 pm
      Well technically this is his second season of being a very good striker isn't it, ok only 2 games, but pretty damned impressive in them, so already you are wrong, oh how embarassing.
      BTW funny you say I can't stop reacting to everything when every single post I make seems to trigger you and your cabal of numpties.

Sorry but how many goals did he score in the Prem last season ?

Do you remember players like Marcus Stewart , Micheal Rickets - two games he has played , 2 f**king games in the Prem and you are wanting him signed up

Only numpty around is you and your sh*te

You have f**k all to moan about in the game thread so you look for other areas to post drivel
      CT_LFC
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,544 posts | 379 
      Reply #41133: Aug 18, 2019 04:40:30 pm

This is the best thing he could do altogether
      Magillionare
      • Official LFC Reds Sig Maker. Lives on Sesame Street.
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 14,900 posts | 2355 
      • Hold on a minute, John Wayne hasn't arrived yet.
      Reply #41134: Aug 18, 2019 06:44:28 pm

If we bought Pukki you’d have been up in arms about how he’s not LFC quality
      FL Red
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 23,959 posts | 3461 
      Reply #41135: Aug 18, 2019 08:22:28 pm
      Don’t feed the trolls.
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 40,195 posts | 3951 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone!
      Reply #41136: Aug 18, 2019 11:50:50 pm
      Whilst Pukki is doing great at the moment, there’s every chance he could turn out to be another Michu. It’s early days, see how he does when teams have seen more of Norwich and they start getting the stuffing knocked out of them week after week.
      heimdall
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,590 posts | 2086 
      Reply #41137: Aug 19, 2019 09:53:45 am
      Sorry but how many goals did he score in the Prem last season ?

Do you remember players like Marcus Stewart , Micheal Rickets - two games he has played , 2 f**king games in the Prem and you are wanting him signed up

Only numpty around is you and your sh*te

You have f**k all to moan about in the game thread so you look for other areas to post drivel

Bloody hell, ok so now I know what your buttons are, apparently its all of them!

I wasn't actually having a moan, I was just saying that Pukki is the kind of guy who should be on the radar of the scouts, but for all I know perhaps he was, then you and your cabal of snowflakes descended on me like a blizzard, it is becoming a bit tedious now you guys just going from thread to thread and attacking me when other posters are posting more or less the same thing as me without any comment or vitriol.

Let me give you guys a newsflash, I don't care what you or your cabal say about me, its all water off a ducks back, you just make yourselves look silly. I would however much rather debate issues in a calm and sensible manner as I'm sure other forum members must be getting very bored at all this sniping and childish behaviour.
      heimdall
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,590 posts | 2086 
      Reply #41138: Aug 19, 2019 09:58:59 am

Who would you define as the troll here? For example wouldn't your comment fall into the definition of trolling:

"Trolling is an Internet slang term used to describe any Internet user behaviour that is meant to intentionally anger or frustrate someone else"
      heimdall
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,590 posts | 2086 
      Reply #41139: Aug 19, 2019 02:50:19 pm
      BTW Check out this kid, looks pretty talented:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/av/football/49356432
      racerx34
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,776 posts | 2446 
      • THE SALT IN THE SOUP
      Reply #41140: Aug 19, 2019 02:51:29 pm

Lads need to stop diving in there.
      Ridiculous defending.
      Robby The Z
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 4,279 posts | 961 
      Reply #41141: Aug 19, 2019 02:57:41 pm
      Lads need to stop diving in there.
      Ridiculous defending.

The last dribble is pure south american. He has an open goal to shoot at but he wants to do just one more defender....
      PastorGeek
      • Not Actual Geek
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,702 posts | 366 
      Reply #41142: Aug 20, 2019 04:53:31 pm
      If we're gonna play scout and mention random ass players. Steven Sessegnon (brother to ryan) is 19 and can play LB/RB/CB and is good with both feets. Very rare. Would be worth keeping an eye out ;D.
      CT_LFC
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,544 posts | 379 
      Reply #41143: Aug 20, 2019 05:50:57 pm
      The last dribble is pure south american. He has an open goal to shoot at but he wants to do just one more defender....

Believe it was Salah who did the same thing last year. Not that uncommon.
      Robby The Z
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 4,279 posts | 961 
      Reply #41144: Aug 20, 2019 06:14:37 pm
      Believe it was Salah who did the same thing last year. Not that uncommon.

You're right it was run of  the mill. And South American football culture hasn't shown me in 30 years of watching that it places a heavier emphasis on flair.

Swab
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 11,958 posts | 2487 
      Reply #41145: Aug 20, 2019 07:13:10 pm
      You're right it was run of  the mill. And South American football culture hasn't shown me in 30 years of watching that it places a heavier emphasis on flair.

I see the trend for ironic sarcasm is taking off.
      fields of anny rd
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,316 posts | 1323 
      Reply #41146: Aug 29, 2019 11:26:13 am
      Smalling going to Roma on loan. Looks like we are struggling to offload Dejan.
      Swab
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 11,958 posts | 2487 
      Reply #41147: Aug 29, 2019 12:01:42 pm

Or we don't want to and the media kept blowing it out of proportion because they are desperate for hits.
      noggin
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,330 posts | 90 
      Reply #41148: Aug 29, 2019 08:51:50 pm

Bloody hell, who is Roma's scout? Stevie Wonder
      PastorGeek
      • Not Actual Geek
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,702 posts | 366 
      Reply #41149: Sep 01, 2019 03:28:14 am
      Bloody hell, who is Roma's scout? Stevie Wonder

Wouldn't be surprised of Smalling, Lukaku and Sanchez all do well. United are just toxic atm. Blamechester United. Scapegoat FC. They're all gonna turn on each other till only the board is left.

Quick Reply