Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 28th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P26 W11 D3 L12

General LFC Transfer rumours/gossip thread

Read 4178742 times
      bigbob75
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,264 posts | 280 
      • Let's talk about six
      Re: General LFC Transfer rumours/gossip thread
      Reply #44390: Mar 26, 2021 07:44:05 pm
      Suarez yes F***ing please. Would so love to have the little genius animal back.

What a player!
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 39,947 posts | 8458 
      Reply #44391: Mar 26, 2021 09:48:29 pm
      The only head who explodes is Ganashers when he doesn't get his own way.

Funny haven't seen that much happen in La Liga, have seen him score a load of goals though. I will always disagree with you on this, as I think he's a F***ing great player having watched most of his games when he played for the club.
      HScRed1
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,172 posts | 4401 
      Reply #44392: Mar 26, 2021 10:40:12 pm
      Suarez great player however in a Klopp system erm doubt it.

• Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,053 posts | 82 
      Reply #44393: Mar 26, 2021 11:30:18 pm
      Deffo one dickhead wool you are lad!! Smashing in goals for Atletico but he's washed up. Hahahaha get to f**k!!

First and foremost I don't want him back because I still have honor and rather get relegated than using proven traitors like Coutinho and Suarez for help.

Second, Suarez is already in decline or he would never have needed to leave Barca. He's a lazy striker (no blame since his age catches up) that does not do properly pressing, so he's not a fit in Klopp's system anyway.

AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,583 posts | 6643 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone
      Reply #44394: Mar 26, 2021 11:43:57 pm
      heimdall
      Forum Legend - Paisley

13,574 posts | Post Rating 2694
      Re: Luis Suarez (Liverpool -> Barcelona)
      → Reply #7293: May 08, 2019 12:26:50 am
       Quote (selected)
      So delighted we knocked those cu*ts out, Phil and Gnasher Suarez. Luis has become a much nastier player since leaving us, real dirty in every way so it's lovely that they get dumped out for the second year running.

Now f**k off back to Spain the pair of you!
        Quote and Reply
      Report    Logged

So does make you a munt too  ;)

You really do  need to remember what you've posted before making yourself look like a tool Heimy  :lmao:

So you went back 2 Years to prove a point. F***ing Loser!!  :f_whistle:
      harrydunn08
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 5,915 posts | 957 
      Reply #44395: Mar 26, 2021 11:45:47 pm
      I'll probably get roasted for this, but here goes....  I quite like Patty Bamford and think he could blossom into a very good CF under a coach like Jürgen. 

:couch:
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,662 posts | 2656 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #44396: Mar 27, 2021 08:14:24 am
      Funny haven't seen that much happen in La Liga, have seen him score a load of goals though. I will always disagree with you on this, as I think he's a f**king great player having watched most of his games when he played for the club.

HR.. There's no where in my post I call his football ability, already stated that isn't in question. I too agree he's a f**king great player, as you put it.  ;D

It's the sh*t that goes on his head that no one can work out.  ;D Does a leopard change his spots.  ;D Some players mellow as they get older! Will that be the case with the snake which many fans have quite rightly called him? 

In a way I'd like to see him back in the Premier League purely based on his entertainment value when he gets his Gnashers out.  :lmao:
      Two players I grew to really dislike in the league were Suarez & Diego Costa. Not based on football, just what dirty despicable human beings they are. That will not change unless they change their ways on the pitch. Chances of that happening are slim. However, you can never say never in football.

If you think spitting-biting-pinching etc etc is acceptable then you and I will always disagree  on this one.. As for his football? We will always agree he's still a great footballer.  :)

I do hope that explains my postion, regards as always.
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,662 posts | 2656 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #44397: Mar 27, 2021 08:18:44 am
      So you went back 2 Years to prove a point. F***ing Loser!!  :f_whistle:

Actually no... Went on his thread and clicked back about 4/5 pages.  :lmao:   Pretty sure you called him too. Shall I go back a few more pages and see if I can find yours.  ;D ;D
      fields of anny rd
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,663 posts | 1961 
      Reply #44398: Mar 27, 2021 09:47:29 am
      Would be a United style move.

Time to look forward and build a squad for the future. When Jürgen calls it a day here we need to be in a position where the new manager has a squad of players to continue to challenge.

There's a rebuilding job to do here because the usual front 3 will all be well into their 30s when Jürgen leaves if we allow things to drift. Hendo will be well into his 30s too. Gini will have left, Milner long retired.

We really need Fenway to address the squad over the next 2 windows. I suppose the odd sticking plaster can be accommodated but in the grand scheme of things we have to start buying with an eye to the future.

1 huge spend on Haaland and we are protected for years.

HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 39,947 posts | 8458 
      Reply #44399: Mar 27, 2021 10:14:13 am
      First and foremost I don't want him back because I still have honor and rather get relegated than using proven traitors like Coutinho and Suarez for help.

Second, Suarez is already in decline or he would never have needed to leave Barca. He's a lazy striker (no blame since his age catches up) that does not do properly pressing, so he's not a fit in Klopp's system anyway.

First and F***ing foremost it's F***ing HONOUR!!

We're not buying him to go into the forward 3 but to support them you F***ing dickhead. If we spent all the Champions League and League winners cash keeping the club running during the pandemic are we all F***ing sure we've got the funds to go splashing on the likes of M'Bappe and Haaland?

Genuine F***ing question for all the divvies living in LA LA F***ing land!!
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 39,947 posts | 8458 
      Reply #44400: Mar 27, 2021 10:19:58 am
      HR.. There's no where in my post I call his football ability, already stated that isn't in question. I too agree he's a f**king great player, as you put it.  ;D

It's the sh*t that goes on his head that no one can work out.  ;D Does a leopard change his spots.  ;D Some players mellow as they get older! Will that be the case with the snake which many fans have quite rightly called him? 

In a way I'd like to see him back in the Premier League purely based on his entertainment value when he gets his Gnashers out.  :lmao:
      Two players I grew to really dislike in the league were Suarez & Diego Costa. Not based on football, just what dirty despicable human beings they are. That will not change unless they change their ways on the pitch. Chances of that happening are slim. However, you can never say never in football.

If you think spitting-biting-pinching etc etc is acceptable then you and I will always disagree  on this one.. As for his football? We will always agree he's still a great footballer.  :)

I do hope that explains my postion, regards as always.

Couldn't we have said the same way back when about Cantona in France and here with his stamping on players etc? Another F***ing scumbag feted like a king by you hypocritical cu*ts!!

So no lectures ta mucho.
      heimdall
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,818 posts | 2724 
      Reply #44401: Mar 27, 2021 12:56:13 pm
      Couldn't we have said the same way back when about Cantona in France and here with his stamping on players etc? Another f**king scumbag feted like a king by you hypocritical cu*ts!!

So no lectures ta mucho.

Very good point or how about Roy Keane?
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 39,947 posts | 8458 
      Reply #44402: Mar 27, 2021 01:04:42 pm

Exactly!!

Also the other point some are missing which has been mentioned by a couple of posters is that AFCON is happening in January 2022 to February, that's us missing our two main strikers, currently with no transfer window until the summer, the forward line would be Bobby, Origi and Jota with Shaq as probably a sub. So if we were to bring in one of the other bigger names as the Marquee signing and Suarez, offload Origi and Shaq. Our options would look a lot healthier when Salah and Mane go to the AFCON
      CT_LFC

• 6,782 posts | 1395 
      Reply #44403: Mar 27, 2021 01:56:53 pm
      Would be a United style move.

Time to look forward and build a squad for the future. When Jürgen calls it a day here we need to be in a position where the new manager has a squad of players to continue to challenge.

There's a rebuilding job to do here because the usual front 3 will all be well into their 30s when Jürgen leaves if we allow things to drift. Hendo will be well into his 30s too. Gini will have left, Milner long retired.

We really need Fenway to address the squad over the next 2 windows. I suppose the odd sticking plaster can be accommodated but in the grand scheme of things we have to start buying with an eye to the future.

1 huge spend on Haaland and we are protected for years.

Haaland is only 1 out of 11 starting players and at the current / rumored cost he makes zero sense.

Pick any of our top 3 players today and regardless of who you pick they all cost combined less than what Haaland’s current price is (if true). I much rather have 3 world class players than 1.
      rossyred

• 9,090 posts | 1631 
      Reply #44404: Mar 27, 2021 02:30:06 pm
      Haaland is only 1 out of 11 starting players and at the current / rumored cost he makes zero sense.

Pick any of our top 3 players today and regardless of who you pick they all cost combined less than what Haaland’s current price is (if true). I much rather have 3 world class players than 1.

Know what you are saying but to get away with getting that front for 95M ish is going to be difficult to pull off again
      rossyred

• 9,090 posts | 1631 
      Reply #44405: Mar 27, 2021 02:31:44 pm

Or Ferdinand or Ronaldo F**k me not saying Suarez a Saint by any stretch but glass houses and all that
      CT_LFC

• 6,782 posts | 1395 
      Reply #44406: Mar 27, 2021 02:39:45 pm
      Know what you are saying but to get away with getting that front for 95M ish is going to be difficult to pull off again

All 3 for 95m i agree is not happening, but we’re talking 180M as that is the apparent value set by Dortmund. At that price you gladly pass on Haaland and can get yourself at least 2 and very possibly 3 world class players.
      billythered
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 10,821 posts | 4920 
      • From Doubters to Champions of the World
      Reply #44407: Mar 27, 2021 03:27:53 pm
      Why would I brick it? Untied still in transition. YNWA means a lot to many, and not so much to others then. The only head who explodes is Ganashers when he doesn't get his own way.

If Ole signs his new deal 'untied' will always be in transition, i would never put you down as delusional Keith but seriously if you still think Ole's yer man you might need to question your own volition,

If that Crazy Genius Suarez were to come back, and he could,  just think of all the goals he'd get from suppliers such as Thiago,  Bobby,  Mane, Trent, Robbo, Jota,   and not forgetting those 60 yard on a plate passes from Virgil,

Huyton is spot on, Suarez back at Anfield will worry the sh*t out of every manager in Europe never mind the EPL.

He may have lost a yard in pace but he hasn't lost his scoring ability,  be crazy not to consider bringing him back, he may have left under a cloud but clouds disappear and a new golden sky appears.

Get it done I say !

YNWA

chats
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,018 posts | 2741 
      Reply #44408: Mar 27, 2021 04:06:49 pm
      We're not going to sign Mbappe/Haaland because we can't afford them and they won't want to come to a team that's not playing Champions League. It won't be 'because it doesn't make sense'.

You don't say no to sorting your world class attacker out for the next decade if you can afford them and they want to play for you.

As for Suarez or Coutinho, no thanks. They made their decisions to leave and we've moved on as a club.
      CT_LFC

• 6,782 posts | 1395 
      Reply #44409: Mar 27, 2021 04:22:16 pm
      We're not going to sign Mbappe/Haaland because we can't afford them and they won't want to come to a team that's not playing Champions League. It won't be 'because it doesn't make sense'.

You don't say no to sorting your world class attacker out for the next decade if you can afford them and they want to play for you.

As for Suarez or Coutinho, no thanks. They made their decisions to leave and we've moved on as a club.

There’s a point when something stops making sense and Haaland at 180M makes no sense unless you’re PSG or City.

Sorting your striker for a decade doesn’t do you as much good if you’re left with not being able to surround him with players of equal quality.
      heimdall
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,818 posts | 2724 
      Reply #44410: Mar 27, 2021 06:23:39 pm
      There’s a point when something stops making sense and Haaland at 180M makes no sense unless you’re PSG or City.

Sorting your striker for a decade doesn’t do you as much good if you’re left with not being able to surround him with players of equal quality.

Haaland is massively overhyped, I'm watching him now for Norway and Soerloth is by far the better striker! Haaland is lazy and does not seem very smart or intuitive. I know he's used to better service but still!

Mbappe is much much better.
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,662 posts | 2656 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #44411: Mar 27, 2021 06:52:21 pm
      Couldn't we have said the same way back when about Cantona in France and here with his stamping on players etc? Another f**king scumbag feted like a king by you hypocritical cu*ts!!

So no lectures ta mucho.

Of course you could with foundation too. However, he never never sh*t on his club like Gnashers did. Certainly no lecture from my part.
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,662 posts | 2656 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #44412: Mar 27, 2021 07:00:31 pm

If Ole signs his new deal 'untied' will always be in transition, i would never put you down as delusional Keith but seriously if you still think Ole's yer man you might need to question your own volition,

If that Crazy Genius Suarez were to come back, and he could,  just think of all the goals he'd get from suppliers such as Thiago,  Bobby,  Mane, Trent, Robbo, Jota,   and not forgetting those 60 yard on a plate passes from Virgil,

Huyton is spot on, Suarez back at Anfield will worry the sh*t out of every manager in Europe never mind the EPL.

He may have lost a yard in pace but he hasn't lost his scoring ability,  be crazy not to consider bringing him back, he may have left under a cloud but clouds disappear and a new golden sky appears.

Get it done I say !

YNWA

You'll struggle to find a positive post about me with Ole. I've stated many many times he's never the man for United. Check the manc thread out. I stated bad news for me but good news for Liverpool fans if he signs a new contract.

I too agree if he comes back will put the shits up many clubs as he still retains a high level of football. Like I keep saying though its not his football that's at question here.

Some of you fans will love him and some won't. However, even the won't will still cheer if/when he scores if he comes back.

Quick Reply