Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Spurs [Premier League] Sun 5th May @ 4:30 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 27th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P29 W13 D5 L11

General LFC Transfer rumours/gossip thread

Read 4208396 times
      heimdall
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,818 posts | 2724 
      Re: General LFC Transfer rumours/gossip thread
      Reply #44528: Apr 21, 2021 02:02:42 pm
      Have you no standards in football? Next thing is you'll be supporting FSG & Henry.  :f_doh:

I have plenty of standards, I still remember our previous owners and FSG are a million times better. Yes they fu**ed up with all this but they are still good owners and they did what they did for the benefit of the club, they just completely misjudged the mood of the fans and not involving at least the manager was pretty bad.
      As for Suarez and Coutinho, they are still 2 of the most talented players I've ever seen wear the Liverpool jersey so yeah why not have them back.

Forgiveness is virtuous Keith.
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,980 posts | 2709 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #44529: Apr 21, 2021 02:18:01 pm
      I have plenty of standards, I still remember our previous owners and FSG are a million times better. Yes they fu**ed up with all this but they are still good owners and they did what they did for the benefit of the club, they just completely misjudged the mood of the fans and not involving at least the manager was pretty bad.
      As for Suarez and Coutinho, they are still 2 of the most talented players I've ever seen wear the Liverpool jersey so yeah why not have them back.

Forgiveness is virtuous Keith.

You appear to like cnuts that have sh!t on your club in some shape or form. FSG -Suarez - Coutinho have all done this. FSG 3 times yet their still good owners.  :f_doh:

So if forgiveness is virtuous ( in your words ) can you forgive me for being a  Manc.  :f_whistle:
      heimdall
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,818 posts | 2724 
      Reply #44530: Apr 21, 2021 02:23:26 pm
      You appear to like cnuts that have sh!t on your club in some shape or form. FSG -Suarez - Coutinho have all done this. FSG 3 times yet their still good owners.  :f_doh:

So if forgiveness is virtuous ( in your words ) can you forgive me for being a  Manc.  :f_whistle:

Keith I do forgive you, I just wish you'd stop trying to wind me up all the time, its becoming quite tiresome.

Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,980 posts | 2709 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #44531: Apr 21, 2021 02:27:41 pm
      Keith I do forgive you, I just wish you'd stop trying to wind me up all the time, its becoming quite tiresome.

Says the No 1 wum on LFC REDS  :lmao:

I'll leave it with you, have a nice day.  xxxxx:action-smiley-065:
      heimdall
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,818 posts | 2724 
      Reply #44532: Apr 21, 2021 04:18:49 pm
      Says the No 1 wum on LFC REDS  :lmao:

I'll leave it with you, have a nice day.  xxxxx:action-smiley-065:

Says the man who follows me around from thread to thread replying to posts not even related to him about a team he doesn't even support. ;D
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,980 posts | 2709 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #44533: Apr 21, 2021 04:22:23 pm

Says the man who follows me around from thread to thread replying to posts not even related to him about a team he doesn't even support. ;D

We both have something in common! Neither of us supporters Liverpool.  ;D
      heimdall
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,818 posts | 2724 
      Reply #44534: Apr 21, 2021 04:47:26 pm

What a horrible nasty thing to say Keith, seriously, that is way below the belt!
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,980 posts | 2709 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #44535: Apr 21, 2021 04:50:37 pm
      What a horrible nasty thing to say Keith, seriously, that is way below the belt!

I did put ;D at end of it, did you not goggle banter?
      shabbadoo
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 29,438 posts | 4582 
      Reply #44536: Apr 21, 2021 04:56:17 pm
      I did put ;D at end of it, did you not goggle banter?

Now you really have upset her feelings Keith ..😂

Truth stings...
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,980 posts | 2709 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #44537: Apr 21, 2021 04:59:23 pm
      Now you really have upset her feelings Keith ..😂

Truth stings...

I can't win these days  ;D
      FL Red
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,322 posts | 6380 
      Reply #44538: Apr 21, 2021 05:00:42 pm
      Maybe we could talk transfers and start a separate thread for Keith and his fanclub to fight? It appears to be reaching a point of bleeding into multiple threads now?
      heimdall
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,818 posts | 2724 
      Reply #44539: Apr 21, 2021 05:15:03 pm
      Maybe we could talk transfers and start a separate thread for Keith and his fanclub to fight? It appears to be reaching a point of bleeding into multiple threads now?

I fully agree, I'm sick to death of having a Man Utd fan ruin multiple threads as well and I apologise for my part in that.
      Rush Goalie
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,320 posts | 279 
      Reply #44540: Apr 21, 2021 08:11:09 pm

Me too at the right price , they are proven PL quality. Coutinho upset Klopp and didn't cover himself in glory but I think he'd be a tad embarrassed how it's gone for him, if he's available for £35m it's a good deal.
      All this said I'd still be amazed to see either of them in a red shirt again apart from from a legends game in 5-10 yrs...
      harrydunn08
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 5,921 posts | 964 
      Reply #44541: Apr 22, 2021 05:27:28 pm
      Right at this moment I couldn't care less who we sign or sell.

I can understand that.  I was rather indifferent about all the ESL stuff to begin with, so I'm not really feeling as deflated as some appear to be.  At some point in the last 5-7 years (maybe gradually over time) I have come to terms with professional footie being less the beautiful game, and more a competition of resources.  I still love LFC, but I have learned how to enjoy the good and ignore the bad.  I no longer let a bad performance/result ruin my day like it used to, but I can still get excited for big matches like always.  It's kind of a win/win :)

My wish list for the summer is really just 2 players -- Grealish and Bamford.  I think Grealish will give us the creativity and thrust to help pick apart packed defences.  I think Bamford is a player who can develop into our starting #9 to take the reigns from Bobby in 12-24 months time. 

We will still need at least 1 CM to replace Gini, and possibly another depending on what happens with Thiago.  We will also need to sign Kabak on a permanent and replace Matip with another CB who can stay fit.  It needs to be a busy summer....

I don't know why you (or anyone on here) keep engaging with him.  Don't feed the trolls...   :lmao:
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,980 posts | 2709 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #44542: Apr 22, 2021 06:55:18 pm

I don't know why you (or anyone on here) keep engaging with him.  Don't feed the trolls...   :lmao:

He calls me a troll.  ;D
      -LFC-
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,213 posts | 1221 
      Reply #44543: Apr 22, 2021 07:00:00 pm
      A proper CB if not Kabak... F**k Ben Davies off as if he can’t get in team now he has as much chance as I do when injured players return. Origi and Shaqiri can go too, as can Keita if we get a good price. We need one very good versatile forward aged 18-24 and possibly another midfielder more in the Gini mould, again similar age. You would certainly want to be thinking about it anyway as Milner and Hendo won’t be around forever and Gini looks set to leave.
      CT_LFC

• 6,808 posts | 1402 
      Reply #44544: Apr 23, 2021 07:44:01 pm
      I had wanted Alaba since he can play multiple positions, is of high quality and would come on a free, but holy hell, he just signed a 5yr deal with Real for what appears to be huge wages. No wonder Bayern was willing to let him go instead of committing that much money on someone who will be 34yo at the end of the deal.
      PolarBearRed
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,753 posts | 861 
      Reply #44545: Apr 23, 2021 08:17:00 pm
      I had wanted Alaba since he can play multiple positions, is of high quality and would come on a free, but holy hell, he just signed a 5yr deal with Real for what appears to be huge wages. No wonder Bayern was willing to let him go instead of committing that much money on someone who will be 34yo at the end of the deal.
      Same here. I've alway rated him very highly and he can actually play pretty good at LB and CDM/CM but the wages he was asking for are crazy.
      -LFC-
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,213 posts | 1221 
      Reply #44546: Apr 23, 2021 11:25:48 pm
      Quality player but stinks too much of one last big pay day and I wouldn’t want to encourage a player to join if they’re after double what our best players get. See Alexis Sanchez, Eriksen, Ramsay, Ozil etc. It’s not our way. Let him bankrupt Real Madrid and add to their list of aging superstars.
      Dadorious

• 9,882 posts | 1545 
      Reply #44547: Apr 23, 2021 11:48:16 pm
      Konate a done deal apparently. 35m Euros on a 5 year contract.
      -LFC-
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,213 posts | 1221 
      Reply #44548: Apr 23, 2021 11:59:49 pm

I’ve been crossing my fingers for this one. Decisive action was needed to avoid another defensive catastrophe and he fits the bill nicely: athletic, physically dominant, right age with experience in a well drilled team and just at that point in his career where he is ready to take the next step.

Would anyone fancy us signing Kabak on a permanent deal if Konate is confirmed?
      FL Red
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,322 posts | 6380 
      Reply #44549: Apr 24, 2021 04:50:20 am

FSG figuring securing a quick transfer may take some heat off?
      Breeding-Reds-In-The-434
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,164 posts | 1093 
      Reply #44550: Apr 24, 2021 08:24:18 pm
      Allan Saint Maxamin looks like a player who would fit fairly well into our system. Newcastle need money too!!! Try and snag that dude up?

I made this suggestion the other day and I only strengthen my argument after today. He does go do down a bit too much though. Quality player and fast as F***ing lighting

Quick Reply