Trending Topics

Next match: MUFC v LFC [Premier League] Thu 13th May @ 8:15 pm - Pre Match Topic
      Old Trafford

Today is the 11th of May and on this date LFC's match record is P18 W9 D6 L3

General LFC Transfer rumours/gossip thread

Read 3123426 times
      heimdall
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,818 posts | 2724 
      Re: General LFC Transfer rumours/gossip thread
      Reply #44550: Apr 02, 2021 12:52:14 pm

LOL, if we win that pursuit then he must really really want to play for us, but being managed by that c**t Raiola he'll go to whoever offers Raiola the biggest wad of cash and that won't be us.
      CT_LFC
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,639 posts | 739 
      Reply #44551: Apr 02, 2021 01:11:54 pm

JFC what a clown. This is going to be like Lebron James before he went to Miami and "The Decision".
      FL Red
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 25,729 posts | 4211 
      Reply #44552: Apr 02, 2021 03:07:51 pm
      PolarBearRed
      • Forum Billy Liddell

• 608 posts | 231 
      Reply #44553: Apr 02, 2021 04:02:34 pm
      He has a bit of Drago from Rocky IV look about him???
      It's that ''humans limbs are sitting in my fridge as we speak'' look. Great striker tho. 
      heimdall
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,818 posts | 2724 
      Reply #44554: Apr 02, 2021 08:46:47 pm
      It's that ''humans limbs are sitting in my fridge as we speak'' look. Great striker tho. 

Not for Norway he's not, outshone by Joshua King and Sorloth over 3 matches. Either he has an attitude problem, and can't be arsed for his country or he needs balls served up for him to tap-in, either way I'm far from impressed and consider him a good striker who is hugely over hyped. He may well become a superstar and I hope he does but he is a long long way from the finished product and is not worth the money in my opinion.

In any case we aren't getting him or the headache of dealing with his tw*t of an agent.
      Lallana in Pyjamas
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,431 posts | 992 
      Reply #44555: Apr 02, 2021 11:05:07 pm
      Not for Norway he's not, outshone by Joshua King and Sorloth over 3 matches. Either he has an attitude problem, and can't be arsed for his country or he needs balls served up for him to tap-in, either way I'm far from impressed and consider him a good striker who is hugely over hyped. He may well become a superstar and I hope he does but he is a long long way from the finished product and is not worth the money in my opinion.

In any case we aren't getting him or the headache of dealing with his tw*t of an agent.

So three games for Norway decides he isn’t worth the money ? Ignoring the 49 goals in 49 games for Dortmund -120 goals in 150 career games

Clueless
      heimdall
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,818 posts | 2724 
      Reply #44556: Apr 03, 2021 12:32:08 pm

So three games for Norway decides he isn’t worth the money ? Ignoring the 49 goals in 49 games for Dortmund -120 goals in 150 career games

Clueless

Oh ffs, are you incapable of English comprehension or something. I have said multiple times now that he obviously is not getting the same service for Norway as he does at BvB, but he has been bang average at International level and you would kind of think that the best striker in the world like ever ever ever would be able to score a goal against f**king Gibraltar, Turkey or Montenegro!!

There are plenty of cases of very good players playing for sh*t national teams but elevating them, Haaland does not do that for Norway, for that reason I put a big question mark against him and I do think he is overhyped.

That does not make me clueless it simply means I have a different opinion of him. BTW do you not think that I have possibly observed him play a bit more than you have?
      Lallana in Pyjamas
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,431 posts | 992 
      Reply #44557: Apr 03, 2021 02:05:06 pm
      Oh ffs, are you incapable of English comprehension or something. I have said multiple times now that he obviously is not getting the same service for Norway as he does at BvB, but he has been bang average at International level and you would kind of think that the best striker in the world like ever ever ever would be able to score a goal against f**king Gibraltar, Turkey or Montenegro!!

There are plenty of cases of very good players playing for sh*t national teams but elevating them, Haaland does not do that for Norway, for that reason I put a big question mark against him and I do think he is overhyped.

That does not make me clueless it simply means I have a different opinion of him. BTW do you not think that I have possibly observed him play a bit more than you have?

Who said he is the best striker “ever ever ever “

Why would you observe him play more than others ?

And in 10 internationals he has scored 6 goals - not bad for a “bang average striker” at international level

Sorry but you are clueless and have proven that beyond doubt numerous times - and this is just another

PolarBearRed
      • Forum Billy Liddell

• 608 posts | 231 
      Reply #44558: Apr 03, 2021 02:14:52 pm

Everyone is entitled to their opinion. However, the problem is you isolated 3 games he played with Norway and you somehow use those 3 games + the ''better service at club level'' argument to highly disregard the terrific quality he's shown so far at club level (what he has accomplished so far is unbelievable).

Haaland has 6 goals and 1 assist in 10 games with his national team (Norway). If those aren't good numbers then I don't what is. Sure he'll score more at club level because the quality around him is much higher but the idea that he somehow has to carry the whole Norway team or be labelled a bust is not credible at all. I can probably name you 10 players with indisputable legendary status across world football who couldn't ''elevate'' their national team even to winning a continental cup. Let's start with two strikers: Didier Drogba and Samuel Eto'o. Both very overrated if we use your logic since none of those two guys managed an AFCON or anything else with their team (the most they ever got with Cameroon and Ivory-Coast was   individual accolades which Haaland will surely get with Norway).

If you prefer Mbappe to Haaland this is very understandable and it's a position you can defend with ease considering how good Mbappe is but defending it by saying Haaland is somewhat overrated because of 3 games with his NT is pushing it IMO.
      heimdall
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,818 posts | 2724 
      Reply #44559: Apr 03, 2021 03:52:44 pm

Who said he is the best striker “ever ever ever “

Why would you observe him play more than others ?

And in 10 internationals he has scored 6 goals - not bad for a “bang average striker” at international level

Sorry but you are clueless and have proven that beyond doubt numerous times - and this is just another

Do you watch the Norway matches, No didn't think so, therefore how am I more clueless than you, someone who's watched a highlights package of Haaland on YouTube and is getting a bit overexcited. 

In all honestly I'm staggered by how arrogant and ignorant someone has to be so call someone else on an open forum clueless!!
      « Last Edit: Apr 03, 2021 04:01:20 pm by heimdall »
      heimdall
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,818 posts | 2724 
      Reply #44560: Apr 03, 2021 04:00:16 pm
      Everyone is entitled to their opinion. However, the problem is you isolated 3 games he played with Norway and you somehow use those 3 games + the ''better service at club level'' argument to highly disregard the terrific quality he's shown so far at club level (what he has accomplished so far is unbelievable).

Haaland has 6 goals and 1 assist in 10 games with his national team (Norway). If those aren't good numbers then I don't what is. Sure he'll score more at club level because the quality around him is much higher but the idea that he somehow has to carry the whole Norway team or be labelled a bust is not credible at all. I can probably name you 10 players with indisputable legendary status across world football who couldn't ''elevate'' their national team even to winning a continental cup. Let's start with two strikers: Didier Drogba and Samuel Eto'o. Both very overrated if we use your logic since none of those two guys managed an AFCON or anything else with their team (the most they ever got with Cameroon and Ivory-Coast was   individual accolades which Haaland will surely get with Norway).

If you prefer Mbappe to Haaland this is very understandable and it's a position you can defend with ease considering how good Mbappe is but defending it by saying Haaland is somewhat overrated because of 3 games with his NT is pushing it IMO.

Erm I'm not asking for Haaland to carry the team, he's not capable of that, far too selfish and immature, but I would expect him to look lively and score some more goals and generally be one of the best players in the team considering the way some are hyping him up. BTW when the entire attack is set up to benefit Haaland then at international level 6 goals and 1 assist from 13 games is actually not that amazing, especially if you look at who Norway's opponents have been in those 13 matches!

I have stated several times now that Haaland is a good player, he is after all scoring for fun with BvB, and that he will hopefully become a very good player but as of right now in my OPINION he is overrated and overhyped, the same way Sancho is. Given the choice I would choose Mbappe every single time over Haaland. I have no idea why this is such a controversial opinion???
      « Last Edit: Apr 03, 2021 04:59:18 pm by heimdall »
      verde-rubro
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,246 posts | 120 
      Reply #44561: Apr 03, 2021 04:38:58 pm
      Dortmund just lost at home to Frankfurt
      and the battle for the silver ball between Haaland and Andre Silva, Silva with the winning goal. Every one talking about Haaland but Silva is having some season 22 or 23 goal this season in the league wonder if he could do it in the premier league? And would not cost as much as Haaland
      Lallana in Pyjamas
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,431 posts | 992 
      Reply #44562: Apr 03, 2021 05:26:59 pm
      Do you watch the Norway matches, No didn't think so, therefore how am I more clueless than you, someone who's watched a highlights package of Haaland on YouTube and is getting a bit overexcited. 

In all honestly I'm staggered by how arrogant and ignorant someone has to be so call someone else on an open forum clueless!!

I don’t need to be arrogant - just know that you are clueless , you clearly can’t see a top class striker if he was stood right in front of you.

His goal record both of club and country is the clear proof of how good a player he is but yet some clueless clown says he is overrated and over hyped and not worth the money touted.

You watching a couple of extra Norway games doesn’t make you an expert - it just shows you haven’t got a clue , but then a decade plus of reading what you have posted on forums shows that to everyone .

Haaland is the best pure striker in the game right now and he is only 20 . 
      heimdall
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,818 posts | 2724 
      Reply #44563: Apr 03, 2021 05:37:08 pm

I don’t need to be arrogant - just know that you are clueless , you clearly can’t see a top class striker if he was stood right in front of you.

His goal record both of club and country is the clear proof of how good a player he is but yet some clueless clown says he is overrated and over hyped and not worth the money touted.

You watching a couple of extra Norway games doesn’t make you an expert - it just shows you haven’t got a clue , but then a decade plus of reading what you have posted on forums shows that to everyone .

Haaland is the best pure striker in the game right now and he is only 20 . 

You are arrogant and ignorant. You state that he has scored 6 goals in 10 games but that is false, he has scored 6 in 13 games, 2 of the goals were against Northern Ireland, 3 against Romania and 2 against Austria so not exactly WOW is it?

I have stated that he is a good club player but not international and he is certainly not worth £100m or do you think he is off the back of playing for two dominant teams in two weak leagues?
      Lallana in Pyjamas
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,431 posts | 992 
      Reply #44564: Apr 03, 2021 05:46:45 pm
      You are arrogant and ignorant. You state that he has scored 6 goals in 10 games but that is false, he has scored 6 in 13 games, 2 of the goals were against Northern Ireland, 3 against Romania and 2 against Austria so not exactly WOW is it?

I have stated that he is a good club player but not international and he is certainly not worth £100m or do you think he is off the back of playing for two dominant teams in two weak leagues?

Every stat site has him at 10 games and 6 goals

He has played against

Malta , Sweden , Serbia , N Ireland , Austria , Romania , N Ireland again , Gibraltar , Turkey and Montenegro-

So as you suggest you know more - can you state who the other three teams are ?

Also you dismissed him because he couldn’t score against the Likes of Turkey etc yet when he scores against teams and of that level in Romania and Austria you dismiss him again ?!

The only thing consistent about you is your inconsistency and clueless about the player

And yes I do think he is worth the money because he is going to not stop scoring goals - he is a machine and every team he plays for he scores goals - 120 in 150 games , only Messi and Ronaldo have records close to that
      fields of anny rd
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,203 posts | 1888 
      Reply #44565: Apr 04, 2021 10:03:30 am

Thats 7 mate.

Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 7,958 posts | 1243 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #44566: Apr 04, 2021 12:25:36 pm
      Apparently Haaland has gone four games without a goal which is a first for him. Heimy right about him.  :f_whistle: :f_whistle: :f_whistle:
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 32,639 posts | 5330 
      Reply #44567: Apr 04, 2021 03:03:39 pm
      Apparently Haaland has gone four games without a goal which is a first for him. Heimy right about him.  :f_whistle: :f_whistle: :f_whistle:

F**k the lurch looking lanky dope, we've got Jota the slotter!! Blame Carra for that bad nickname.
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 7,958 posts | 1243 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #44568: Apr 04, 2021 03:41:03 pm
      F**k the lurch looking lanky dope, we've got Jota the slotter!! Blame Carra for that bad nickname.

Surely you rate him?
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 17,753 posts | 4712 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone
      Reply #44569: Apr 05, 2021 12:47:10 am
      I don't give a f**k what he does for his Country as long as he's banging them in, wearing our Red Top, is all that should matter!
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 32,639 posts | 5330 
      Reply #44570: Apr 05, 2021 11:45:05 am

Doesn't matter realised on Saturday we don't actually need him. M'bappe would complement us more.
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 7,958 posts | 1243 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #44571: Apr 05, 2021 11:54:50 am
      Doesn't matter realised on Saturday we don't actually need him. M'bappe would complement us more.

Was asking if you rate him not whether he's needed  :D
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 32,639 posts | 5330 
      Reply #44572: Apr 05, 2021 12:13:30 pm
      Was asking if you rate him not whether he's needed  :D

Don't know never seen him live so can't comment. I've only actually seen one game on telly in which he's played.
      heimdall
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,818 posts | 2724 
      Reply #44573: Apr 05, 2021 01:50:08 pm
      Don't know never seen him live so can't comment. I've only actually seen one game on telly in which he's played.

It will actually be interesting to see how Haaland gets on against City, they have a very decent defence now and I suspect he will be denied the supply he is used to.

I'll be more than happy to be proven wrong and change my opinion on Haaland, as a Norwegian I'd love for him to become a superstar striker like Sweden had with Zlatan, but I just don't think it will happen. He is  good but I'm not sure he has that x-factor that the greats have and I do believe he is being overhyped.

BTW did anyone else notice Klopp having a chat with Odegaard at the end of the match, now that signing I'd love to see happen, he'd be perfect for us.

Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 7,958 posts | 1243 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #44574: Apr 05, 2021 04:37:29 pm

Pretty sure you'll be watching him tomorrow HR   ;)

Quick Reply