Trending Topics

Next match: Everton v LFC [Premier League] Wed 24th Apr @ 8:00 pm - Pre Match Topic
      Goodison Park

Today is the 23rd of April and on this date LFC's match record is P25 W11 D4 L10

General LFC Transfer rumours/gossip thread

Read 4202878 times
      Scottbot
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,598 posts | 2156 
      Re: General Transfer rumours/gossip thread
      Reply #33741: Jan 14, 2018 07:06:07 am

I would say this..and no disrespect to people that want him regarding Sanchez.

Great talent, all the tools, look how he is with the players around him, look at the issues in the locker room. Watch the sulking on the bench and the constant me..me..me attitude.

Despite his talents (and there is zero denying he has them) he is the absolute antethisis of a Klopp player; he is a Balotelli light with more talent and a bit less nuttiness...but LFC is never going to go after Sanchez with this manager...not in a million light years.

i think this story is probably click bait but if there was something In it I'd love him at LFC. I'm not sure I really see a me me attitude as such, but I see a player who desperately wants to win and gets a bit upset when that doesn't happen (we had at least a couple of seasons of that from Stevie remember)  For the most part when I look at Arsenal he is the hardest working player on the pitch so I'm not sure he'd be such an issue. Very very talented and he would upgrade us instantly. The sort of signing you go out and make if they're REALLy about becoming winners.
      Dadorious

• 9,882 posts | 1545 
      Reply #33742: Jan 14, 2018 07:37:17 am
      The problem with suso was that he was played on the right, he never had pace to beat a man and he still doesn't. He has always been  a player with good ball control who can dribble, find a pass and very intelligent.

Wouldn't mind us getting him back again but for the right price and the right position.
      BTW serie a isn't weak, its become a myth that everybody quote each other but there are very good teams in serie a who play attacking football.
      Mate he actually has been starting as a RW for Milan.
      what-a-hit-son
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,475 posts | 4821 
      • t: @MrPrice1979 i: @klmprice101518
      Reply #33743: Jan 14, 2018 09:14:22 am
      What's all this about Icardi on his Insta?
      FATKOPITE10
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 14,393 posts | 3397 
      • Liverpool fc give me tourettes
      Reply #33744: Jan 14, 2018 09:17:00 am
      What's all this about Icardi on his Insta?

Talking about being a mystery man, absolute bollocks, doctored pictures etc
      what-a-hit-son
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,475 posts | 4821 
      • t: @MrPrice1979 i: @klmprice101518
      Reply #33745: Jan 14, 2018 09:17:42 am
      Talking about being a mystery man, absolute bollocks, doctored pictures etc

You bore.
      MarkMitt
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,800 posts | 337 
      • Give it your best every time!
      Reply #33746: Jan 14, 2018 01:00:03 pm
      Doubt it’s true, but just read we’re going to intervene with a big bid for Alexis Sanchez. Would be great if true...
      Billo
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 10,672 posts | 887 
      Reply #33747: Jan 14, 2018 01:03:54 pm
      Mate he actually has been starting as a RW for Milan.

My fault, I should have written a better post. I know Suso plays as a right wing for Milan and he did play on right wing for Spain u21 as well. Just like he did under Rodgers for us.

although I think majority of us that time said that we wanted to see him from the middle.
      And I was one of them, I wouldnt want him replace mane or Salah on the wings. I would like to see him behind firmino in the middle.

So when I said right position, I should have said a position what I think suits him. That's if we buy him.
      Vicks86
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,635 posts | 273 
      Reply #33748: Jan 14, 2018 01:08:45 pm
      crouchinho
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 42,508 posts | 2620 
      • TU TA LOUCO? FILHO DA PUTA!
      Reply #33749: Jan 14, 2018 01:09:56 pm
      Hahahahaha twitter dickheads all crawling back to their hole.
      Vicks86
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,635 posts | 273 
      Reply #33750: Jan 14, 2018 01:15:39 pm
      molbys belly
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,537 posts | 123 
      Reply #33751: Jan 14, 2018 01:32:31 pm
      Hope the Sanchez rumours about us are true , great replacement for coutinho
      molbys belly
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,537 posts | 123 
      Reply #33752: Jan 14, 2018 01:32:49 pm
      Doubt it though
      Vicks86
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,635 posts | 273 
      Reply #33753: Jan 14, 2018 01:47:20 pm
      Hope the Sanchez rumours about us are true , great replacement for coutinho

Off to Scums. 400k-a-week!
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 44,014 posts | 5760 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone!
      Reply #33754: Jan 14, 2018 02:19:22 pm
      Hahahahaha twitter dickheads all crawling back to their hole.

To think someone got in a twist over me making a comment like this last week about a dickhead on twitter constantly spouting rubbish.

It’s all to boost their own profiles.

Transfer windows were a lot easier before Twitter :laugh:
      ConzS
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,358 posts | 1028 
      Reply #33755: Jan 14, 2018 02:43:07 pm
      So after our squad being weakened, looks like United to bolster their squad with Sanchez. Must be alright to have the luxury of throwing £300k at players.
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 44,014 posts | 5760 
      Reply #33756: Jan 14, 2018 02:46:20 pm
      So after our squad being weakened, looks like United to bolster their squad with Sanchez. Must be alright to have the luxury of throwing £300k at players.

Strange signing IMO. United park the bus so often, something Arsenal don’t do and Sanchez style of play isn’t restrictive, he has been playing in a fluent and attacking minded team ever since leaving Udinese. I think he will really struggle at the Mancs. Still, at 300k a week, I doubt he will care too much.
      The Real Donavan Ried

• 5,120 posts | 949 
      Reply #33757: Jan 14, 2018 02:50:35 pm
      It has just occurred to me that the PR Machine of FSG are playing a blinder. It has most of us here talking about getting Keita early, instead of asking why we are not looking to reinvest some of the Coutinho money in this window
      PurpleMonkey
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 10,000 posts | 1991 
      Reply #33758: Jan 14, 2018 02:53:06 pm
      Strange signing IMO. United park the bus so often, something Arsenal don’t do and Sanchez style of play isn’t restrictive, he has been playing in a fluent and attacking minded team ever since leaving Udinese. I think he will really struggle at the Mancs. Still, at 300k a week, I doubt he will care too much.

It's crazy he would join Utd, and if he waited until the end of the season, he would get even more cash (signing on fee). He must really hate it at Arsenal.

I don't think he will struggle, I can see Utd being a huge force in the CL with him :(
      ConzS
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,358 posts | 1028 
      Reply #33759: Jan 14, 2018 02:56:58 pm
      I don’t think Mourinho has thought that far ahead. Probably just happy to get in another world class player meanwhile weakening 1 potential rival and keeping a few other potential rivals from getting stronger. Something Klopp does not have the luxury of.
      Frankly, Mr Shankly
      Reply #33760: Jan 14, 2018 03:08:17 pm
      You've got to seriously wonder about Arsenal sometimes. We've sold Sterling to Man City and that was bad enough but the sheer breezy acceptance in how Arsenal seem willing to sell to league rivals Man Utd, Man City etc just shows there's something seriously wrong about how that club views football. They aren't a football club - I'm convinced they exist as a business in order to make profit amd profit only. Arsenal fans must be ashamed with their club's actions.
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 44,014 posts | 5760 
      Reply #33761: Jan 14, 2018 03:27:51 pm
      You've got to seriously wonder about Arsenal sometimes. We've sold Sterling to Man City and that was bad enough but the sheer breezy acceptance in how Arsenal seem willing to sell to league rivals Man Utd, Man City etc just shows there's something seriously wrong about how that club views football. They aren't a football club - I'm convinced they exist as a business in order to make profit amd profit only. Arsenal fans must be ashamed with their club's actions.

I just can’t believe that their defence consists of Holding and Chambers! They seriously weaken there team time and again and never replace them. Looks like we dodged a bullet with Lacazette because he looks pants. Sanchez has carried them massively.
      Frankly, Mr Shankly
      Reply #33762: Jan 14, 2018 03:36:23 pm
      I just can’t believe that their defence consists of Holding and Chambers! They seriously weaken there team time and again and never replace them. Looks like we dodged a bullet with Lacazette because he looks pants. Sanchez has carried them massively.

Still to replace the likes of Patrick Vieira, Pires, Henry, Cole, Bergkamp etc

Ever since that invincible side was broken up they've been hijacked by a culture of laziness and passive attitudes. I often have to remind myself just how fantastic Arsenal were under Wenger. It's a long time ago now.
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 44,014 posts | 5760 
      Reply #33763: Jan 14, 2018 03:39:09 pm
      Still to replace the likes of Patrick Vieira, Pires, Henry, Cole, Bergkamp etc

Ever since that invincible side was broken up they've been hijacked by a culture of laziness and passive attitudes. I often have to remind myself just how fantastic Arsenal were under Wenger. It's a long time ago now.

He’s probably using the same training methods as with that invincible side, probably watches on in despair of how he’s gone from having such a good team to this load of rubbish. It reminds me of the phase we were in with the likes of Poulsen, Downing, Konchesky and Jovanovic etc. It’s not an easy rut to get out of to be fair but it’s like Wenger just doesn’t care anymore.

Quick Reply