Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 28th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P26 W11 D3 L12

General LFC Transfer rumours/gossip thread

Read 4179014 times
      PurpleMonkey
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 10,000 posts | 1991 
      Re: General Transfer rumours/gossip thread
      Reply #34684: Apr 08, 2018 12:01:59 am
      For those of you who watch Crystal Palace week in, week out (:D), keep an eye out for Wan-Bissaka, I think he has huge potential and could be one hell of a right back!
      Alfie2510
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,572 posts | 351 
      Reply #34685: Apr 08, 2018 12:55:45 am
      Couple of tentative links from Italy linking us with Dybala. Start of silly season already? Yes please though !

Liverpool are considering a summer move for Juventus star Paulo Dybala after Reds boss Jürgen Klopp finally settled on a successor to Philippe Coutinho. [@Sport_Mediaset]
      PurpleMonkey
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 10,000 posts | 1991 
      Reply #34686: Apr 08, 2018 01:12:13 am
      Couple of tentative links from Italy linking us with Dybala. Start of silly season already? Yes please though !

Liverpool are considering a summer move for Juventus star Paulo Dybala after Reds boss Jürgen Klopp finally settled on a successor to Philippe Coutinho. [@Sport_Mediaset]

I can see Dybala playing as our false 9 when Firmino is unavailable!!!
      Diego LFC
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 19,326 posts | 2823 
      • Sempre Liverpool
      Reply #34687: Apr 08, 2018 09:44:38 am
      The Portuguese league is worse than the championship

funny that you mention that because the best player in the championship is a young player signed from Portugal, so what's your point?

Bruno Fernandes could easily play in the Premier League
      Diego LFC
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 19,326 posts | 2823 
      • Sempre Liverpool
      Reply #34688: Apr 08, 2018 09:45:33 am

Haha I don't see any truth in that but of course it would be incredible
      Alfie2510
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,572 posts | 351 
      Reply #34689: Apr 08, 2018 10:27:25 am
      Haha I don't see any truth in that but of course it would be incredible

On the face of it we should be able to afford him if we believe that the Coutinho money hasn’t been used on VVD + Keita, however I think a few big hitters (Madrid, PSG FFP allowing, Citeh) would be in for him
      Magillionare
      • Official LFC Reds Sig Maker. Lives on Sesame Street.
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 14,918 posts | 2381 
      • Hold on a minute, John Wayne hasn't arrived yet.
      Reply #34690: Apr 08, 2018 02:04:24 pm
      funny that you mention that because the best player in the championship is a young player signed from Portugal, so what's your point?

Bruno Fernandes could easily play in the Premier League

I know, that was my marker for it.

I'm just sceptical on players coming from that league that are hyped up as they're not playing against a very high level.
      FATKOPITE10
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 14,342 posts | 3368 
      • Liverpool fc give me tourettes
      Reply #34691: Apr 08, 2018 02:13:04 pm

I'm just sceptical on players coming from that league that are hyped up as they're not playing against a very high level.

He has been pretty average in the cl and europa games i have seen this season
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 39,947 posts | 8458 
      Reply #34692: Apr 08, 2018 09:10:48 pm
      Silly season definitely kicking off earlier this year.

https://twitter.com/LFCTransferRoom/status/983067739920175104

:lmao:

Diego LFC
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 19,326 posts | 2823 
      • Sempre Liverpool
      Reply #34693: Apr 08, 2018 09:11:17 pm

obviously the same caveat applies to all smaller leagues. Doesn't mean they don't produce good players, they do, and in high numbers

Ruben Neves wasn't even a guaranteed starter at Porto in his final season and quickly became the best player in the Championship, soon will be in the Premier League
      Magillionare
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 14,918 posts | 2381 
      Reply #34694: Apr 08, 2018 09:49:32 pm
      obviously the same caveat applies to all smaller leagues. Doesn't mean they don't produce good players, they do, and in high numbers

Ruben Neves wasn't even a guaranteed starter at Porto in his final season and quickly became the best player in the Championship, soon will be in the Premier League

Was Neves not captaining Porto at 18? Maybe I’m mixing him up with someone else
      what-a-hit-son
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,466 posts | 4816 
      • t: @MrPrice1979 i: @klmprice101518
      Reply #34695: Apr 08, 2018 10:41:03 pm
      Gulp

https://twitter.com/AnfieldHQ/status/983089879730057216?s=19

Man Utd news: Liverpool plan to offer Marouane Fellaini a three-year contract - report

LIVERPOOL have reportedly drawn up a contract for Manchester United midfielder Marouane Fellaini.
      By JACK OTWAY
      PUBLISHED: 20:58, Sun, Apr 8, 2018

Manchester United are set to lose Fellaini at the end of the season when his contract expires.

Express Sport understands the Belgium international is keen to quit Old Trafford for a new challenge elsewhere.

And now, French newspaper L’Equipe have sensationally claimed Liverpool are determined to bring Fellaini to Anfield from Manchester United this summer.

Jürgen Klopp’s team are primed to sign at least one central midfielder this summer.

Liverpool are likely to lose Emre Can for free, with the Germany international a target for Real Madrid and Juventus.
      « Last Edit: Apr 08, 2018 10:45:37 pm by what-a-hit-son »
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 44,014 posts | 5760 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone!
      Reply #34696: Apr 09, 2018 04:35:10 am
      Gulp

Man Utd news: Liverpool plan to offer Marouane Fellaini a three-year contract - report

LIVERPOOL have reportedly drawn up a contract for Manchester United midfielder Marouane Fellaini.
      By JACK OTWAY

Manchester United are set to lose Fellaini at the end of the season when his contract expires.

Express Sport understands the Belgium international is keen to quit Old Trafford for a new challenge elsewhere.

And now, French newspaper L’Equipe have sensationally claimed Liverpool are determined to bring Fellaini to Anfield from Manchester United this summer.

Jürgen Klopp’s team are primed to sign at least one central midfielder this summer.

Liverpool are likely to lose Emre Can for free, with the Germany international a target for Real Madrid and Juventus.

Even the slightest thought of that is wrong on so many levels.
      kontolis
      • On Trial

• 1 posts |
      Reply #34697: Apr 09, 2018 10:29:13 am
      I think that if Klopp wants Dybala then FSG will get him and be sure that Liverpool is by far bigger club than Juve and Dybala is aware of this.my favourite line up for next season would be OBLAK/KARIUS VVD LOVREN(is amazing along side with VVD so far) ROBERTSON CLYNE KEITA NDIDI DYBALA MANE FIRMINO SALAH.
      ORCHARD RED
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 8,526 posts | 1457 
      • 6 Times!
      Reply #34698: Apr 09, 2018 10:43:58 am
      Gulp

By JACK OTWAY

The Fellaini rumour makes no sense. He is the exact opposite of what we need. Fellaini is about as mobile as an oak tree, and about a useful! Even the Mancs don't rate him, and they think pogba is world class 😂
      bazspeedman
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 15,743 posts | 2436 
      Reply #34699: Apr 09, 2018 12:50:00 pm
      Gulp

By JACK OTWAY

Nothing but clickbait.
      Magillionare
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 14,918 posts | 2381 
      Reply #34700: Apr 09, 2018 12:52:50 pm
      Fellaini will go to West Ham as Moyes is the only manager stupid enough to buy him not once, not twice but for a third time.
      FATKOPITE10
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 14,342 posts | 3368 
      • Liverpool fc give me tourettes
      Reply #34701: Apr 09, 2018 05:16:53 pm
      Fellaini would make an excellent scarecrow for the redevelopments at the academy
      Frankly, Mr Shankly
      Reply #34702: Apr 09, 2018 05:35:34 pm
      Fellaini will go to West Ham as Moyes is the only manager stupid enough to buy him not once, not twice but for a third time.

Written in the stars that is...or the sewer drains.
      Diego LFC
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 19,326 posts | 2823 
      • Sempre Liverpool
      Reply #34703: Apr 09, 2018 06:23:34 pm
      Was Neves not captaining Porto at 18? Maybe I’m mixing him up with someone else

I think he was Porto captain quite early but he didnt play much in his last season for them. Maybe he was injured, not sure. He's been great for Wolves though, and I think he'll make to the World Cup squad because Danilo Pereira (Porto's DM) has a long term injury
      Magillionare
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 14,918 posts | 2381 
      Reply #34704: Apr 09, 2018 06:33:16 pm
      I think he was Porto captain quite early but he didnt play much in his last season for them. Maybe he was injured, not sure. He's been great for Wolves though, and I think he'll make to the World Cup squad because Danilo Pereira (Porto's DM) has a long term injury

Just did a little research. Porto had a shake up and changed their style of play to a more brutish, long ball and muscle style of play which Neves was way out of sorts for this style of play so he followed the manager who made him captain who was now at Wolves.

He's looking very good in the Championship, I'd almost value that more than looking good in the Portugese league, not sure if Sporting, Porto or Benfica would win the Championship first time of asking. It's a far cry from 10 years ago.
      The Real Donavan Ried
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 5,120 posts | 949 
      Reply #34705: Apr 09, 2018 10:19:31 pm
      :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: Has to be the funniest thing every tweeted by Fellaini  :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
      Ribapuru
      • Banned

• 10,843 posts | 1371 
      Reply #34706: Apr 09, 2018 10:42:04 pm
      Gulp

By JACK OTWAY

Whoever this JACK OTWAY must know he lost credibility, journalistic career can't be going well.

Quick Reply