Trending Topics

Next match: Fulham v LFC [Premier League] Sun 21st Apr @ 4:30 pm
      Craven Cottage

Today is the 19th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P32 W19 D8 L5

General LFC Transfer rumours/gossip thread

Read 4200314 times
      FL Red
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,231 posts | 6359 
      Re: General Transfer rumours/gossip thread
      Reply #37329: Dec 08, 2018 11:36:24 am
      No doubt he's quality, but he's getting some niggling injuries at the moment.
      Of the 2 players he's most likely to be the cheaper option.

I actually worry that he won’t be the cheaper option. It seems that Dortmund is intent on getting somewhere north of 70m for him which is a ton of money for a 20 year old.
      German_Panzer
      • Forum Phil Thompson

• 488 posts | 60 
      Reply #37330: Dec 09, 2018 10:15:13 am
      Ozil is under pressure at Arsenal and word is he's to have and cheap (~25 Mio). Worth a look? Could be a bargain just like Shaq, though borderline because he's 30 already. He'd be exactly the creative force we could need in midfield if he's on.
      Brian78
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 19,112 posts | 2765 
      • A Liverbird upon my chest
      Reply #37331: Dec 09, 2018 11:48:01 am
      Ozil is under pressure at Arsenal and word is he's to have and cheap (~25 Mio). Worth a look? Could be a bargain just like Shaq, though borderline because he's 30 already. He'd be exactly the creative force we could need in midfield if he's on.

Not for me. Rather the younger options who would be easier to get to work into your system , Maddison and or Neves for me.

Any update on Pulisic?
      molbys belly
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,537 posts | 123 
      Reply #37332: Dec 09, 2018 11:58:52 am

Too lazy
      Magillionare
      • Official LFC Reds Sig Maker. Lives on Sesame Street.
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 14,918 posts | 2381 
      • Hold on a minute, John Wayne hasn't arrived yet.
      Reply #37333: Dec 09, 2018 12:00:47 pm

Not for me, wages would be way too high for what he's worth
      Biscanator
      • Forum Kevin Keegan

• 327 posts | 61 
      Reply #37334: Dec 09, 2018 12:19:10 pm
      Not for me, wages would be way too high for what he's worth

On his day one of the best number 10s out there, however even on his best day he's never been fit enough to play in a klopp side.

His wages are also a no no they are ridiculous, we need some creativity that's for sure or do we just wait for the return of the OX.
      lreland
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,360 posts | 116 
      Reply #37335: Dec 09, 2018 05:45:13 pm
      Don't rate him as player too lazy l like see Curtis Jones give chance if don't mind in January, or bring back harry Wilson back he good young player
      Lallana in Pyjamas
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 12,697 posts | 3365 
      Reply #37336: Dec 09, 2018 05:58:08 pm
      Ozil ?!  :lmao:

No thanks - one of the most overrated players seen in the Prem - he is robbing Arsenal for his wages
      The Real Donavan Ried
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 5,120 posts | 949 
      Reply #37337: Dec 09, 2018 08:37:52 pm
      Why not...? Shaqiri pick up and injury, Bobby too who have we got suitable as replacements...?
      The Real Donavan Ried

• 5,120 posts | 949 
      Reply #37338: Dec 09, 2018 08:42:23 pm
      would sooner have Cesc Fàbregas, Don't particularly like him, but can't doubt his quality, and passes
      The Real Donavan Ried

• 5,120 posts | 949 
      Reply #37339: Dec 10, 2018 03:48:06 pm
      Sane not looking to happy at City at the moment...Summer transfer..??  :roll:
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 44,014 posts | 5760 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone!
      Reply #37340: Dec 10, 2018 09:59:01 pm
      Sane not looking to happy at City at the moment...Summer transfer..??  :roll:

How is he not looking happy? He’s been in really good form and played all but 2 games...
      GERNS
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 12,290 posts | 1514 
      Reply #37341: Dec 10, 2018 10:04:29 pm
      How is he not looking happy? He’s been in really good form and played all but 2 games...

He knows he's gotta face Trent in a few weeks  >:D
      The Real Donavan Ried

• 5,120 posts | 949 
      Reply #37342: Dec 10, 2018 10:41:37 pm
      Sub off vs Chelsea and was not happy in the least, plus Pep has had issues with him
      Alfie2510
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,572 posts | 351 
      Reply #37343: Dec 10, 2018 10:48:20 pm
      Sub off vs Chelsea and was not happy in the least, plus Pep has had issues with him

Pity we couldn’t have nabbed Sane couple years back, was surprised at the time we didn’t try.
      He’s raw and still needs some fine tuning but what a player
      We won’t do any ingoing business this Jan. I also think we’ll be quite muted in the summer. Pretty sure the club thought they’d get at least £50M ins in the summer (one of the keepers, one of Origi or Sturridge, Ings, one or two other squad players like Clyne) and fact we didn’t means it will hit the budget for the next couple Windows. Positive is don’t think we need to do a lot
      « Last Edit: Dec 10, 2018 10:54:13 pm by Alfie2510 »
      CT_LFC

• 6,800 posts | 1399 
      Reply #37344: Dec 11, 2018 12:21:58 am

Pity we couldn’t have nabbed Sane couple years back, was surprised at the time we didn’t try.

But we did and he turned us down. As did Gundogan.
      crouchinho
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 42,508 posts | 2620 
      • TU TA LOUCO? FILHO DA PUTA!
      Reply #37345: Dec 11, 2018 01:17:48 am

He’s raw and still needs some fine tuning but what a player
      We won’t do any ingoing business this Jan. I also think we’ll be quite muted in the summer. Pretty sure the club thought they’d get at least £50M ins in the summer (one of the keepers, one of Origi or Sturridge, Ings, one or two other squad players like Clyne) and fact we didn’t means it will hit the budget for the next couple Windows. Positive is don’t think we need to do a lot

We will get £20m for Ings, weren’t looking to selling Sturridge/Clyne, will get a fee for Karius during his loan/transfer.

Only couple we didn’t sell were the likes of Kent and Ojo. 

If Jürgen wants someone he’ll get them. Only reason we didn’t add another was a failed medical.
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 44,014 posts | 5760 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone!
      Reply #37346: Dec 11, 2018 02:53:52 am

Oh wow, he was subbed off...Salah was subbed off vs the Bitters with the scores level and didn’t look best pleased about it. Must mean he’s unhappy too. People make too much about a players reaction when they are taken off, I’d rather a player look pissed to be going off because it shows he cares and wants to be out there to get the results.
      Not to mention just days before Pep was saying how amazing Sane has been playing. Yeah, real trouble in paradise there.

Would rather Pulisic than Sane anyway, he’s actually a realistic transfer target.
      The Real Donavan Ried

• 5,120 posts | 949 
      Reply #37347: Dec 11, 2018 09:33:30 am
      Oh wow, he was subbed off...Salah was subbed off vs the Bitters with the scores level and didn’t look best pleased about it. Must mean he’s unhappy too. People make too much about a players reaction when they are taken off, I’d rather a player look pissed to be going off because it shows he cares and wants to be out there to get the results.
      Not to mention just days before Pep was saying how amazing Sane has been playing. Yeah, real trouble in paradise there.

Would rather Pulisic than Sane anyway, he’s actually a realistic transfer target.
      It is been well reported, and back up by the club that there has been some tension between Sane and Pep. What I pointed out was that the tension is still there...

And you seen to forget that part of a manager job,a huge part is to motivate players, and part of that is to point out how well a player has played
      « Last Edit: Dec 11, 2018 11:42:06 am by The Real Donavan Ried »
      heimdall
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,818 posts | 2724 
      Reply #37348: Dec 11, 2018 10:08:35 am
      It is been we reported, and back up by the club that there has been some tension between Sane and Pep. What I pointed out was that the tension is still there...

And you seen to forget that part of a manager job,a huge part is to motivate players, and part of that is to point out how well a player has played

Pep seems like a nice enough chap but tough and driven, similar to Jürgen, so if a player falls out with Pep then I assume they'd fall out with almost anyone, including Jürgen. In other words PASS on Sane, lets get Pulisic, I think he'd be sensational for us.
      The Real Donavan Ried

• 5,120 posts | 949 
      Reply #37349: Dec 11, 2018 11:45:58 am
      Pep seems like a nice enough chap but tough and driven, similar to Jürgen, so if a player falls out with Pep then I assume they'd fall out with almost anyone, including Jürgen. In other words PASS on Sane, lets get Pulisic, I think he'd be sensational for us.
      Mate people can fall out with and one, for any reason... Pulisic could fall out with Klopp... >:D
      And I believe that you are thinking too small, Why not try and sign both  :f_whistle:
      RedKop114
      • Forum Dean Saunders

• 71 posts |
      Reply #37350: Dec 11, 2018 05:21:28 pm
      Mate people can fall out with and one, for any reason... Pulisic could fall out with Klopp... >:D
      And I believe that you are thinking too small, Why not try and sign both  :f_whistle:

I don't think that Sane is a realistic choice, but Pulisic is a very realistic choice. Could be a brilliant player for us.
      shabbadoo
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 29,421 posts | 4581 
      Reply #37351: Dec 11, 2018 05:27:47 pm
      Am I the only one not too fussed on Pulisic? ..
      « Last Edit: Dec 11, 2018 05:56:26 pm by Shabs »

Quick Reply