Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Spurs [Premier League] Sun 5th May @ 4:30 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 28th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P29 W13 D5 L11

General LFC Transfer rumours/gossip thread

Read 4209237 times
      PurpleMonkey
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 10,000 posts | 1991 
      Re: General Transfer rumours/gossip thread
      Reply #37352: Dec 11, 2018 05:39:54 pm
      Am I the only one not to fussed on Pulisic? ..

I am on the same boat, but only because I want to see us sign a more technical creative wide player, more so to go up against defensive teams.
      racerx34
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 33,611 posts | 3844 
      • THE SALT IN THE SOUP
      Reply #37353: Dec 11, 2018 09:03:42 pm
      Am I the only one not too fussed on Pulisic? ..

Looking at the wrong Dortmund player if people still want Pulisic.
      German_Panzer
      • Forum Phil Thompson

• 488 posts | 60 
      Reply #37354: Dec 11, 2018 10:23:51 pm
      A lot depends on Ox' timetable. Where is he now and what's the projection of his comeback? If he can play end of January I don't think JĆ¼rgen will go for Fekir or anybody, but if he's like ready in April then it might happen. A lot will also depend on Keita. If Naby plays up to his potential soon we won't hit the market.
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 44,014 posts | 5760 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone!
      Reply #37355: Dec 12, 2018 01:24:50 am
      It is been well reported, and back up by the club that there has been some tension between Sane and Pep. What I pointed out was that the tension is still there...

And you seen to forget that part of a manager job,a huge part is to motivate players, and part of that is to point out how well a player has played

ā€ā€œFrom the beginning, when I arrived here, I have been really happy. I enjoy playing with the coach and the players,ā€ Sane said.ā€

ā€œI have felt really at home here since day one and of course [signing an extension] is possible.ā€
      - https://www.skysports.com/transfer/news/11679/11577979/leroy-sane-says-new-deal-with-manchester-city-is-possible

Yeah, heā€™s really unhappy...
      tezmac
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 11,241 posts | 921 
      • F**k the Sun F**k Murdoch F**k the press
      Reply #37356: Dec 12, 2018 07:09:23 pm
      Looking like we will need a CB pretty soon
      Dmasta
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 10,895 posts | 553 
      Reply #37357: Dec 12, 2018 07:14:40 pm
      Looking like we will need a CB pretty soon

I wonder if Caulker is available.
      FL Red
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,330 posts | 6384 
      Reply #37358: Dec 12, 2018 07:15:41 pm
      I wonder if Caulker is available.

We don't need a forward, we need a CB ;D
      crouchinho
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 42,508 posts | 2620 
      • TU TA LOUCO? FILHO DA PUTA!
      Reply #37359: Dec 12, 2018 07:25:47 pm
      Even Phillips is injured isnā€™t he?

Any other prospects?
      Diego LFC
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 19,332 posts | 2832 
      • Sempre Liverpool
      Reply #37360: Dec 12, 2018 09:16:18 pm
      Brighton's German midfielder Pascal Gross, 27, is a January target for Liverpool, with Reds boss JĆ¼rgen Klopp considering a Ā£15m bid. (Mirror)
      lreland
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,360 posts | 116 
      Reply #37361: Dec 12, 2018 09:16:29 pm
      We going have rest vvd some point or he get burn out, and lovern get injury himself at times only way l see it won't be surprise see gini or fabhino play as cover or milner as cback or play other Syria with just one cback if vvd or lovern get injury or give one younger players a chance or buy in January
      lreland
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,360 posts | 116 
      Reply #37362: Dec 12, 2018 09:17:19 pm
      Play 3 5 2 system if other cback get injury
      Ribapuru
      • Banned

• 10,843 posts | 1371 
      Reply #37363: Dec 12, 2018 09:19:14 pm
      Henderson should step in as CB. He's the most defensive minded midfielder we have.
      FATKOPITE10
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 14,433 posts | 3417 
      • Liverpool fc give me tourettes
      Reply #37364: Dec 12, 2018 09:25:05 pm
      Henderson should step in as CB. He's the most defensive minded midfielder we have.

Surprised you waited this long mate, i know you have mentioned it before
      bazspeedman
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 15,822 posts | 2454 
      Reply #37365: Dec 12, 2018 09:41:31 pm
      Brighton's German midfielder Pascal Gross, 27, is a January target for Liverpool, with Reds boss JĆ¼rgen Klopp considering a Ā£15m bid. (Mirror)

Bullshit made up story mate.

Another CM is the last thing JĆ¼rgen needs now.
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 44,014 posts | 5760 
      Reply #37366: Dec 12, 2018 10:13:44 pm
      Accepted and moved on from the fact we wonā€™t be signing Fekir...goes and scores a cracking finish for Lyon tonight. Damn it.
      Scotia
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 8,974 posts | 3058 
      Reply #37367: Dec 12, 2018 10:16:01 pm
      Accepted and moved on from the fact we wonā€™t be signing Fekir...goes and scores a cracking finish for Lyon tonight. Damn it.

Iā€™m still in denial mate. What a player......
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 44,014 posts | 5760 
      Reply #37368: Dec 12, 2018 10:17:24 pm
      Iā€™m still in denial mate. What a player......

Iā€™ve slipped back into the denial stage I think, with the hope we sign him as swiftly as VVD. Happens every time, every damn time.

3 players around him, edge of a crowded penalty box and he fires one into the top corner.
      Scotia
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 8,974 posts | 3058 
      Reply #37369: Dec 12, 2018 10:20:48 pm
      Iā€™ve slipped back into the denial stage I think, with the hope we sign him as swiftly as VVD. Happens every time, every damn time.

3 players around him, edge of a crowded penalty box and he fires one into the top corner.

Player and piss boiler........heā€™s frickinā€™ perfect!

*except for the fu**ed up knee like ;)
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 44,014 posts | 5760 
      Reply #37370: Dec 12, 2018 10:23:15 pm
      Player and piss boiler........heā€™s frickinā€™ perfect!

*except for the fu**ed up knee like ;)

So annoying because when heā€™s going through another season in good form, scoring good goals and no sign of his knee injury, it does make me wonder why we didnā€™t just go for it.
      See that chump Aulas said recently he doesnā€™t think it was because of the knee we had a change of heart. Sounds like we just tried to lower the fee but Aulas was only prepared to do a deal before the World Cup and there obviously wasnā€™t enough time so we walked away. Hopefully with a view of picking it up in the winter :D
      Scotia
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 8,974 posts | 3058 
      Reply #37371: Dec 12, 2018 10:26:05 pm
      So annoying because when heā€™s going through another season in good form, scoring good goals and no sign of his knee injury, it does make me wonder why we didnā€™t just go for it.

Heā€™s had s few niggles though mate, think I read heā€™d only played Bout 60% of their games to date.

Played well when he has though itā€™s looked to me.
      The Real Donavan Ried
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 5,120 posts | 949 
      Reply #37372: Dec 12, 2018 10:29:05 pm
      ā€ā€œFrom the beginning, when I arrived here, I have been really happy. I enjoy playing with the coach and the players,ā€ Sane said.ā€

ā€œI have felt really at home here since day one and of course [signing an extension] is possible.ā€
      - https://www.skysports.com/transfer/news/11679/11577979/leroy-sane-says-new-deal-with-manchester-city-is-possible

Yeah, heā€™s really unhappy...

So when the tv pundits on many channels reported it so, they were misinformed..?
      When fit, and Pep chose not to play Sane for a few games there was no problem..?
      And when the papers reported the same story they were just printing sh1t, and misquoting Pep' yes...?

https://www.independent.co.uk/sport/pep-guardiola-leroy-sane-manchester-city-did-not-deserve-preseason-a7963741.html

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/leroy-sane-opens-up-pep-13353664
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 44,014 posts | 5760 
      Reply #37373: Dec 12, 2018 10:33:48 pm
      So when the tv pundits on many channels reported it so, they were misinformed..?
      When fit, and Pep chose not to play Sane for a few games there was no problem..?
      And when the papers reported the same story they were just printing sh1t, and misquoting Pep' yes...?

https://www.independent.co.uk/sport/pep-guardiola-leroy-sane-manchester-city-did-not-deserve-preseason-a7963741.html

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/leroy-sane-opens-up-pep-13353664

Iā€™ve literally given you quotes from the player himself saying how happy and at home he is at City, with the players and coaches and youā€™re reply is about what TV pundits reported. Are you actually being serious?!

So Pep wasnā€™t happy with his form, lots of players get dropped, doesnā€™t mean they have fallen out. Klopp has dropped players out of form or not at their best and that isnā€™t deemed the player and manager falling out and the player unhappy. Donā€™t know if youā€™ve noticed but City have array of players to choose from.
      Lovren said he was pissed at getting hooked early on vs Spurs, so I guess that meant he was unhappy and wanted out?
      « Last Edit: Dec 12, 2018 10:37:56 pm by 7-King Kenny-7 »
      The Real Donavan Ried
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 5,120 posts | 949 
      Reply #37374: Dec 12, 2018 11:38:56 pm
      Iā€™ve literally given you quotes from the player himself saying how happy and at home he is at City, with the players and coaches and youā€™re reply is about what TV pundits reported. Are you actually being serious?!

So Pep wasnā€™t happy with his form, lots of players get dropped, doesnā€™t mean they have fallen out. Klopp has dropped players out of form or not at their best and that isnā€™t deemed the player and manager falling out and the player unhappy. Donā€™t know if youā€™ve noticed but City have array of players to choose from.
      Lovren said he was pissed at getting hooked early on vs Spurs, so I guess that meant he was unhappy and wanted out?
      And I replied with quotes from Pep, and yes Pep "wasnā€™t happy with his form, lots of players get dropped", "doesnā€™t mean they have fallen out" The same can apply in reverse I just do not go with what Pundits, or Papers say I look at the players and managers reaction and Sane is not a happy bunny at resent... we should test the Ground

Quick Reply