Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 29th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P24 W11 D6 L7

General LFC Transfer rumours/gossip thread

Read 4180221 times
      Lallana in Pyjamas
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 12,480 posts | 3285 
      Re: General Transfer rumours/gossip thread
      Reply #41354: Jan 18, 2020 05:38:08 pm
      Harry Wilson looks like he has all the ability to be a top player , great left foot , superb passing range and strikes a great free kick

But he needs to do it on a consistent basis which he hasn’t managed to do yet - I expect he will end up at a mid table team and do well
      Swab
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,361 posts | 3462 
      Reply #41355: Jan 18, 2020 06:09:59 pm
      I just don't see the desire to be a top player like Stevie for instance. Compare his attitude to a Steven Gerrard at 24 I think he is in his comfort zone a very wealthy young man made for life playing for his boyhood team that's not a bad life is it.

I know a couple of villa fans, and they'd disagree.
      They'd absolutely hate to see him go, but since one of them was quoting an Andy Gray podcast when I saw him earlier, I don't quite know what to think  ;D

What I didn't know about him was that he'd played a lot of Gaelic Football when younger, which explains his strength and calmness.

Swab
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,361 posts | 3462 
      Reply #41356: Jan 18, 2020 06:11:12 pm
      Harry Wilson looks like he has all the ability to be a top player , great left foot , superb passing range and strikes a great free kick

But he needs to do it on a consistent basis which he hasn’t managed to do yet - I expect he will end up at a mid table team and do well

Bit of a one trick pony for me at the moment.

Still time for him to round out his game though.
      heimdall
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,818 posts | 2724 
      Reply #41357: Jan 18, 2020 06:25:59 pm
      I watch footy you f**king dickhead, I've seen him play for our youth teams, Derby games last year the Welsh national team. He hasn't been playing for like one season FFS!!

Try going to more than just one f**king Carabao cup game and understand the actual game before commenting you f**king wool!

How incredibly arrogant that you think you know anything about football than actual match-going fans, who have been going on nigh-on 35 f**king years!

Oh do you watch the Bournemouth games, are you a season ticket holder there? If not you obviously don't see him as much as their fans see him and seeing as you obviously have a "special" relationship with him I think your judgement might be compromised.
      heimdall
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,818 posts | 2724 
      Reply #41358: Jan 18, 2020 06:34:49 pm
      Are you sure yeah? So you see the whole pitch, runs players make off the ball or just what the camera wants you to see, and the best example of that is Babbel's goal at Goodison in the Gary Mac derby, the camera shows Babbel right at the end steaming in to score, yet those of us in the ground saw Markus rampaging down the right from the very beginning of the move, but that's when the cameras can be arsed viewing the pitch and not on the bench, fans in the stand etc etc.

To compare the two is f**king idiotic, there is so much more to see at the actual match.

So on that basis Derby and Bournemouth fans must have a much more informed opinion of him than we do and they are not impresed and weirdly enough I don't see Lampard getting his chequebook out to bring him to Chelsea either.
      The lad is bang average, deal with it.
      heimdall
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,818 posts | 2724 
      Reply #41359: Jan 18, 2020 06:35:20 pm

Like Bournemouth you mean?
      Lallana in Pyjamas
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 12,480 posts | 3285 
      Reply #41360: Jan 18, 2020 06:57:49 pm
      So on that basis Derby and Bournemouth fans must have a much more informed opinion of him than we do and they are not impresed and weirdly enough I don't see Lampard getting his chequebook out to bring him to Chelsea either.

Do you just post the opposite to attempt to be contraversial in some way ? Or it’s because you’re some sad troll ?

He isn’t “bang average “ but then I doubt you have seen much of him anyway
      Lallana in Pyjamas
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 12,480 posts | 3285 
      Reply #41361: Jan 18, 2020 06:58:24 pm

I suspect your ignorance is that bad you have an inability to see what a mid table team is
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 39,948 posts | 8458 
      Reply #41362: Jan 18, 2020 08:12:02 pm
      Oh do you watch the Bournemouth games, are you a season ticket holder there? If not you obviously don't see him as much as their fans see him and seeing as you obviously have a "special" relationship with him I think your judgement might be compromised.

Deal with what having a better informed opinion on footy than you! I'd say me, the derby and bournemouth fans all know more than you cos we go the match, unlike you sitting on your armchair.

You wouldn't know class or bang average you crank c**t.
      FL Red
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,049 posts | 6294 
      Reply #41363: Jan 18, 2020 08:13:44 pm
      Deal with what having a better informed opinion on footy than you! I'd say me, the derby and bournemouth fans all know more than you cos we go the match, unlike you sitting on your armchair.
      I’ll have you know some of us sit on a sofa to watch our football, not an armchair.
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 39,948 posts | 8458 
      Reply #41364: Jan 18, 2020 08:19:59 pm
      I’ll have you know some of us sit on a sofa to watch our football, not an armchair.

And there was me thinking it would be your rusty sheriff's badge :laugh:

Roddenberry
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 16,568 posts | 1876 
      Reply #41365: Jan 18, 2020 08:24:20 pm
      I've seen stuff on TV that I've missed at the match and vice versa.
      waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,585 posts | 7139 
      Reply #41366: Jan 18, 2020 08:34:42 pm
      Actually majority of games get broadcasted now. Doesn't matter if you are judging a player in the stadium or watching on tele from timbektu, shouldnt be any difference.
      On Wilson, I haven't seen enough.

you clearly don't go to the games. If you did then watch the match again on TV its like a different game and the subtly of all the players movements is totally lost.
      heimdall
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,818 posts | 2724 
      Reply #41367: Jan 18, 2020 08:35:41 pm

Do you just post the opposite to attempt to be contraversial in some way ? Or it’s because you’re some sad troll ?

He isn’t “bang average “ but then I doubt you have seen much of him anyway

No and neither have you as opposed to Derby and Bournemouth fans who are all very unimpressed with him, is that a tricky concept for you to understand?
      heimdall
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,818 posts | 2724 
      Reply #41368: Jan 18, 2020 08:37:16 pm

You wouldn't know class or bang average you crank c**t.

Yet the Derby and Bournemouth fans don't rate him, why would that be?
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 44,014 posts | 5760 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone!
      Reply #41369: Jan 18, 2020 09:16:13 pm

Thought you Yanks called it a couch?  ;)
      Lallana in Pyjamas
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 12,480 posts | 3285 
      Reply #41370: Jan 18, 2020 09:50:19 pm
      No and neither have you as opposed to Derby and Bournemouth fans who are all very unimpressed with him, is that a tricky concept for you to understand?

Sorry but when was it decided that Derby fans were unimpressed by him ?

And Bournemouth fans were happy with him when he was their player of the month not so long back - a drop in a form and fans turn - imagine the fickle nature of the fan - something you should be well aware of
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 39,948 posts | 8458 
      Reply #41371: Jan 18, 2020 10:30:31 pm
      Yet the Derby and Bournemouth fans don't rate him, why would that be?

I don't know, because I don't converse with said Derby or Bournemouth fans you crank!!
      waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,585 posts | 7139 
      Reply #41372: Jan 18, 2020 10:46:40 pm
      I don't know, because I don't converse with said Derby or Bournemouth fans you crank!!

I did when he went on loan I joined their forum and they were really happy with him. Havent bothered with the Bournemouth one.
      At Harry's age Mo was still with Basle not exactly Premier league status. He is at Bournemouth because Jürgen rates him and wants him to develop just like Mo did who was 25 before he really started to make his mark nodoubt he would have also be written off as a no hoper.
      Thankfully we have people in charge now who actually know what they are doing
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 39,948 posts | 8458 
      Reply #41373: Jan 18, 2020 11:04:27 pm
      He is at Bournemouth because Jürgen rates him and wants him to develop just like Mo did who was 25 before he really started to make his mark nodoubt he would have also be written off as a no hoper.
      Thankfully we have people in charge now who actually know what they are doing

Exactly!!

bazspeedman
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 15,743 posts | 2436 
      Reply #41374: Jan 18, 2020 11:52:48 pm
      Another cracker from Grealish today.

Would definitely have him here, consistently good since the start of the season.
      FL Red
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,049 posts | 6294 
      Reply #41375: Jan 19, 2020 02:26:41 am
      Thought you Yanks called it a couch?  ;)

I’m slowly converting to Olde English from so much time on this forum.
      chats
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,021 posts | 2742 
      Reply #41376: Jan 19, 2020 10:18:18 am
      Another cracker from Grealish today.

Would definitely have him here, consistently good since the start of the season.

Really has caught my eye this season.

Thought he was overhyped but he looks like he's come on leaps and bounds since the last time he was in the Premier League.

Quick Reply