Trending Topics

Next match: West Ham v LFC [Premier League] Sat 27th Apr @ 12:30 pm
      London Stadium

Today is the 24th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P25 W10 D7 L8

General LFC Transfer rumours/gossip thread

Read 4204367 times
      Brian78
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 19,189 posts | 2794 
      • A Liverbird upon my chest
      Re: General LFC Transfer rumours/gossip thread
      Reply #44275: Mar 07, 2021 12:29:48 pm

And the f**king embarrassment of this sh*t  https://uk.gofundme.com/f/get-mbappe-to-liverpool  some of our fans seriously need to get a f**king grip and stop embarrassing us.

Good God....how much are they up to 😂
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,158 posts | 8544 
      Reply #44276: Mar 07, 2021 12:33:05 pm
      Good God....how much are they up to 😂

About two F***ing grand!!
      CT_LFC
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 6,807 posts | 1401 
      Reply #44277: Mar 07, 2021 02:41:19 pm
      There were comments during the week about how M'bappe has told PSG he wants to leave, don't know how true they are.

Then again were also being linked with Haaland as well.

And the f**king embarrassment of this sh*t  https://uk.gofundme.com/f/get-mbappe-to-liverpool  some of our fans seriously need to get a f**king grip and stop embarrassing us.

Didn’t someone in the owner’s thread suggest we should be fan-owned? Well, here’s the chance for fans to fund transfers  :lmao:
      bazspeedman
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 15,808 posts | 2449 
      Reply #44278: Mar 09, 2021 04:51:59 pm
      Haaland, Neto, Raphinha, Grealish, Gravenberch and Konate is my transfer wish list for the Summer.

About £300 mill should do it. :P
      Aggerdoo
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,487 posts | 231 
      Reply #44279: Mar 09, 2021 09:34:19 pm
      Haaland would be the CF problem fixed for 5-10 years.
      Brian78
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 19,189 posts | 2794 
      Reply #44280: Mar 09, 2021 09:37:38 pm
      Haaland would be the CF problem fixed for 5-10 years.

If we are not in the champions league we have no chance of getting him, if Dortmund are even selling

But yes this lad is the one
      Lallana in Pyjamas
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 12,883 posts | 3393 
      Reply #44281: Mar 09, 2021 09:43:26 pm
      If we are not in the champions league we have no chance of getting him, if Dortmund are even selling

Dortmund are always willing to sell players but he will cost over £150mil this summer
      FL Red
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,306 posts | 6374 
      Reply #44282: Mar 09, 2021 11:47:34 pm

Dortmund have to sell this summer or risk getting about half (or even less) what he’s really worth the next summer. So he basically has his pick of clubs this summer and if we had any ideas that we should be one of them, we sure as hell better make the top 4.

FATKOPITE10
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 14,406 posts | 3403 
      • Liverpool fc give me tourettes
      Reply #44283: Mar 09, 2021 11:57:47 pm
      Dortmund have to sell this summer or risk getting about half (or even less) what he’s really worth the next summer. So he basically has his pick of clubs this summer and if we had any ideas that we should be one of them, we sure as hell better make the top 4.

He isn't going to decrease in value in a year
      FL Red
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,306 posts | 6374 
      Reply #44284: Mar 10, 2021 12:53:30 am
      He isn't going to decrease in value in a year

I didn’t say he was. Next summer (2022) his release clause is 75m. So if Dortmund wait till then, they will make likely half of what they could get from him this summer, or depending on what City pay, less than half.
      heimdall
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,818 posts | 2724 
      Reply #44285: Mar 10, 2021 09:01:15 am
      I didn’t say he was. Next summer (2022) his release clause is 75m. So if Dortmund wait till then, they will make likely half of what they could get from him this summer, or depending on what City pay, less than half.

Unless there is a bidding war, which is extremely likely, I would be amazed if only one club came in for him in a years time
      bazspeedman
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 15,808 posts | 2449 
      Reply #44286: Mar 10, 2021 09:45:22 am
      City will sign Haaland for £100 million while we'll resign Danny Ings in a Minamino swap deal. :f_wah:
      Dadorious

• 9,882 posts | 1545 
      Reply #44287: Mar 10, 2021 10:01:11 am
      City will sign Haaland for £100 million while we'll resign Danny Ings in a Minamino swap deal. :f_wah:
      Danny will then do his knee for the third time and probably finish his career. Grim.
      Lallana in Pyjamas
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 12,883 posts | 3393 
      Reply #44288: Mar 10, 2021 10:17:44 am

If he does this summer then our chances of signing him will be small

Only way we could get him is if the player waits until next summer

But we are going to be behind the oil clubs and Madrid for him - same with Mbappe
      Brian78
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 19,189 posts | 2794 
      Reply #44289: Mar 10, 2021 10:23:21 am
      If we dont get Haaland what would annoy me is why we didnt take a punt on him, after we had come up against him first hand, when he went for 20 million quid last season
      bazspeedman
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 15,808 posts | 2449 
      Reply #44290: Mar 10, 2021 10:27:30 am
      If we dont get Haaland what would annoy me is why we didnt take a punt on him, after we had come up against him first hand, when he went for 20 million quid last season

We were more content to sign his budget option team mate.
      heimdall
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,818 posts | 2724 
      Reply #44291: Mar 10, 2021 11:40:03 am

So you honestly think we could win Haaland in a bidding war with Real Madrid, Barca, PSG, Man Utd, City and probably Chavs as well. This lad is hot property, there is no way in hell we will offer the wages to win that kind of bidding war and nor should we.

We need to find the next Haaland, the lad who is playing for a RB Salzburg who will become a superstar in 2 years time after we buy him.

Our scouts need to do better.
      Brian78
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 19,189 posts | 2794 
      Reply #44292: Mar 10, 2021 12:11:40 pm
      So you honestly think we could win Haaland in a bidding war with Real Madrid, Barca, PSG, Man Utd, City and probably Chavs as well. This lad is hot property, there is no way in hell we will offer the wages to win that kind of bidding war and nor should we.

We need to find the next Haaland, the lad who is playing for a RB Salzburg who will become a superstar in 2 years time after we buy him.

Our scouts need to do better.

Ive already stated above theres no hope we get him if were not in the champions league anyway.

I also believe city, due to his aul lad, have the advantage, if they want him.

The fact he went for pittens to Dortmund would annoy me more then missing out now
      « Last Edit: Mar 10, 2021 12:26:51 pm by Brian78 »
      CT_LFC

• 6,807 posts | 1401 
      Reply #44293: Mar 10, 2021 01:13:02 pm

Probably what every team in Europe is thinking. Hindsight is a beautiful thing.

Fabio Aurelio
      • Forum Ian Callaghan

• 878 posts | 114 
      Reply #44294: Mar 11, 2021 06:30:00 pm
      I don’t believe we’ve been linked to him but I really like Kessie at Milan. I’ve been watching some of their games recently (and I’m watching them play utd now) and he’s really impressed me. He has great energy and he’s good at carrying the ball. He reminds me of Gini in a way. He can play as a 6 or an 8. I don’t expect us to sign him but I think he’s one to keep an eye on as he’s really coming into his own right now.
      AlwaysTheKop
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 8,500 posts | 1474 
      • CHAMP19NS.
      Reply #44295: Mar 13, 2021 11:00:10 am
      City interested in Felix apparently, I hope he doesn’t go there, he’s one player I think would flourish here in the future, especially with our usual knack of pushing forwards into that elite level.
      bazspeedman
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 15,808 posts | 2449 
      Reply #44296: Mar 13, 2021 11:47:15 am
      City interested in Felix apparently, I hope he doesn’t go there, he’s one player I think would flourish here in the future, especially with our usual knack of pushing forwards into that elite level.

Why would they even need him though they have 4 similar players already?

They signed Torres last Summer and he's barely played.
      verde-rubro
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 1,997 posts | 223 
      Reply #44297: Mar 13, 2021 02:52:33 pm

He should of never have gone to AM they are to defensive we are not seeing the best of him, you would see him flourish here or even city

Quick Reply