Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Spurs [Premier League] Sun 5th May @ 4:30 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 27th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P29 W13 D5 L11

January Transfer Window 2013

Read 15792 times
      Magillionare
      • Official LFC Reds Sig Maker. Lives on Sesame Street.
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 14,918 posts | 2381 
      • Hold on a minute, John Wayne hasn't arrived yet.
      Re: January Transfer Window 2013
      Reply #23: Jan 02, 2013 07:50:30 pm
      Ba to Chelsea confirmed
      Rush
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 9,515 posts | 1507 
      • "If you are second, you are nothing."
      Reply #24: Jan 02, 2013 08:38:22 pm
      Can't help thinking we got the better deal there.

Nice one Rafa
      fletch_rox
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,189 posts | 12 
      • JFT96
      Reply #25: Jan 02, 2013 10:56:10 pm
      Welcome to Liverpool

Sturridge

Scores goals and makes goals

Why do all these videos use Remember the Name as the song hahaha
      fletch_rox
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,189 posts | 12 
      • JFT96
      Reply #26: Jan 02, 2013 11:00:34 pm
      Can see one really big name signing coming to City, and maybe another to another PL team this window as well as lots of little deals between clubs as quite a few will spend to save their position. Might even see the bitters spend to try and claim 4th
      Rush
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 9,515 posts | 1507 
      • "If you are second, you are nothing."
      Reply #27: Jan 03, 2013 01:17:27 pm
      Liverpool FC Rumour Mill:

Joe Cole set for medical, Reds eye Quaresma and Modibo Diakite as Dortmund offer Sahin way out

Read more: Liverpool Echo Here
      Magillionare
      • Official LFC Reds Sig Maker. Lives on Sesame Street.
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 14,918 posts | 2381 
      • Hold on a minute, John Wayne hasn't arrived yet.
      Reply #28: Jan 03, 2013 05:50:07 pm
      Quaresma... Now that's a name I've not heard in a while. Used to play with him on Fifa and just mash the right analogue stick for him to do skills
      BarneyLFC
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,838 posts | 137 
      Reply #29: Jan 03, 2013 07:17:04 pm
      Ian Ayre working for Newport County? :f_tongueincheek:

Brilliant! :lmao:
      HeighwayToHeaven
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 8,468 posts | 242 
      • Don't buy The Sun
      Reply #30: Jan 03, 2013 10:36:52 pm
      Marouane Chamakh in talks with West Ham.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/20905628
      HeighwayToHeaven

• 8,468 posts | 242 
      • Don't buy The Sun
      Reply #31: Jan 05, 2013 11:09:40 pm
      The Mirror are saying that those horrible Chav cu*ts have agreed a £15M fee with Malaga for Isco.
      KopiteLuke
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 21,056 posts | 3784 
      Reply #32: Jan 05, 2013 11:33:55 pm
      The Mirror are saying that those horrible Chav cu*ts have agreed a £15M fee with Malaga for Isco.

That would be very disappointing, he's a very good player and someone I hoped we'd be in for :(
      Diego LFC
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 19,332 posts | 2832 
      • Sempre Liverpool
      Reply #33: Jan 05, 2013 11:36:31 pm
      Praying for the Isco rumours to be bullshit, he's a top quality player, the idea of him and Mata together is scary. Add Hazard and Oscar into the equation and it's f***in scary!!! Especially if you consider how young they all are.
      HeighwayToHeaven

• 8,468 posts | 242 
      • Don't buy The Sun
      Reply #34: Jan 06, 2013 12:01:56 am
      La Masia ‏@Youngcules
      Isco currently has a release €21M and is very close to signing a renewal with Malaga that will take his clasue €40M. There.

La Masia ‏@Youngcules
      My entire TL just exploded with Isco to Chelsea rumors, so had to tweet that. Now you can go sleep in peace.

Needless to say, I hope he signs a new contract and stays at Malaga.
      Semple

• 7,854 posts | 149 
      • Ireland's Finest Scouser. Henderson supporter.
      Reply #35: Jan 06, 2013 12:29:24 am
      La Masia ‏@Youngcules
      Isco currently has a release €21M and is very close to signing a renewal with Malaga that will take his clasue €40M. There.

La Masia ‏@Youngcules
      My entire TL just exploded with Isco to Chelsea rumors, so had to tweet that. Now you can go sleep in peace.

Needless to say, I hope he signs a new contract and stays at Malaga.

Without knowing who this person is, I am glad to read this as, whilst I haven't seen Isco play, his ability is held in high regard and wouldn't want them getting anymore. It's hard enough seeing Mata, Hazard, Ba or even Torres, with the Stamford Lion upon their chest.
      HeighwayToHeaven

• 8,468 posts | 242 
      • Don't buy The Sun
      Reply #36: Jan 06, 2013 07:57:18 pm
      Without knowing who this person is, I am glad to read this as, whilst I haven't seen Isco play, his ability is held in high regard and wouldn't want them getting anymore. It's hard enough seeing Mata, Hazard, Ba or even Torres, with the Stamford Lion upon their chest.

Agreed and I also haven't seen Isco play - I've just gone on what others have said and the lad can clearly play.

what-a-hit-son
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,500 posts | 4839 
      • t: @MrPrice1979 i: @klmprice101518
      Reply #37: Jan 06, 2013 10:09:13 pm
      Get your Croat: Chelsea, City and United on alert after Modric is voted worst signing in La Liga
      It hasn't quite worked out for the former Spurs playmaker after his £33m move to Real Madrid has led to only eight starts

Luka Modric has put Chelsea, Manchester United and Manchester City on alert for a summer move.

Real Madrid midfielder ­Modric was voted La Liga’s worst signing of 2012, having joined in August from ­Tottenham for £33million.

Modric is understood to have struggled to adapt to life in Spain and last week admitted his switch had been ­“challenging.”

With sources in his homeland of Croatia claiming Modric would consider a swift return to the ­Premier League, Chelsea, United and City will monitor the 27-year-old’s situation. Chelsea tried to sign ­Modric in 2011 and made a late bid to snatch him from under the noses of Real in ­August.

With Frank Lampard ­allowed to leave Stamford Bridge, Chelsea are evaluating their midfield options.

United boss Sir Alex ­Ferguson has been a ­long-standing fan of Modric and knows he must ­eventually strengthen his ­midfield, while City manager ­Roberto Mancini has ­declared his admiration for the playmaker.

Modric is not thought to be ready to give up on his Real ­career in this month’s transfer ­window, although a bid could change his mind. But the summer could see the player weigh up his options.

Ahead of today’s game against Real Sociedad, ­Modric has only started eight league games for Madrid, scoring just one goal.

Despite Modric’s problems, Real are still trying to ­negotiate an agreement to sign another Tottenham midfielder at the end of the season, £60m-rated Gareth Bale.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/chelsea-manchester-city-and-united-on-alert-1519580

KopiteLuke
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 21,056 posts | 3784 
      Reply #38: Jan 06, 2013 10:23:34 pm
      Get your Croat: Chelsea, City and United on alert after Modric is voted worst signing in La Liga
      It hasn't quite worked out for the former Spurs playmaker after his £33m move to Real Madrid has led to only eight starts

Luka Modric has put Chelsea, Manchester United and Manchester City on alert for a summer move.

Real Madrid midfielder ­Modric was voted La Liga’s worst signing of 2012, having joined in August from ­Tottenham for £33million.

Modric is understood to have struggled to adapt to life in Spain and last week admitted his switch had been ­“challenging.”

With sources in his homeland of Croatia claiming Modric would consider a swift return to the ­Premier League, Chelsea, United and City will monitor the 27-year-old’s situation. Chelsea tried to sign ­Modric in 2011 and made a late bid to snatch him from under the noses of Real in ­August.

With Frank Lampard ­allowed to leave Stamford Bridge, Chelsea are evaluating their midfield options.

United boss Sir Alex ­Ferguson has been a ­long-standing fan of Modric and knows he must ­eventually strengthen his ­midfield, while City manager ­Roberto Mancini has ­declared his admiration for the playmaker.

Modric is not thought to be ready to give up on his Real ­career in this month’s transfer ­window, although a bid could change his mind. But the summer could see the player weigh up his options.

Ahead of today’s game against Real Sociedad, ­Modric has only started eight league games for Madrid, scoring just one goal.

Despite Modric’s problems, Real are still trying to ­negotiate an agreement to sign another Tottenham midfielder at the end of the season, £60m-rated Gareth Bale.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/chelsea-manchester-city-and-united-on-alert-1519580

I'd be surprised if he'd go back to Spuds after his many problems with Levy, can see him going to the Scum to be honest.
      racerx34
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 33,611 posts | 3844 
      • THE SALT IN THE SOUP
      Reply #39: Jan 06, 2013 10:27:27 pm
      Chelsea could do with him.
      crouchinho
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 42,508 posts | 2620 
      • TU TA LOUCO? FILHO DA PUTA!
      Reply #40: Jan 07, 2013 01:22:54 am
      Big transfer news coming from Australia:

Rogic to Reading and Ryan to Glasgow.

Michael Owen touted as a Perth Glory target too.

It's all going off down under.
      AlexLFC95
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,393 posts | 56 
      Reply #41: Jan 07, 2013 01:26:59 am
      Christ if Madrid buy Bale for 60 million Spurs will be F***ing sorted. They could build a title challenging side with that.
      indlfc
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,099 posts |
      Reply #42: Jan 07, 2013 04:43:40 am
      Christ if Madrid buy Bale for 60 million Spurs will be f**king sorted. They could build a title challenging side with that.
      They are already a strong team. With Holtby joining on summer they would be really up for the challenge.

I believe Isco would join chelsea because of Beinitez factor. Wow!. What a team it would be Mata,Hazard,Oscar and Isco. But infront them there is Torres  :D.

what-a-hit-son
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,500 posts | 4839 
      • t: @MrPrice1979 i: @klmprice101518
      Reply #43: Jan 07, 2013 11:37:07 am
      Christ if Madrid buy Bale for 60 million Spurs will be f**king sorted. They could build a title challenging side with that.

Or they could lend a million quid and get Downing (£20 mil) Carroll (£35 mil) and Charlie Adam (£6 mil)??
      indlfc
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,099 posts |
      Reply #44: Jan 07, 2013 01:31:42 pm
      Or they could lend a million quid and get Downing (£20 mil) Carroll (£35 mil) and Charlie Adam (£6 mil)??
      I don't think Levy would any dumb business like kenny did.
      racerx34
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 33,611 posts | 3844 
      • THE SALT IN THE SOUP
      Reply #45: Jan 07, 2013 02:00:35 pm
      I don't think Levy would any dumb business like kenny did.

Strange comparison.
      Why not compare Ayre to Levy or Harry to Kenny...
      I suppose if you had an agenda to bad mouth legends then proper comparisons don't serve the purpose.

Quick Reply