Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 29th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P24 W11 D6 L7

Jose Ignacio Huertas Ortiz (Nacho)

Read 2487 times
      reddebs
      • "LFC Hipster"
      • Forum Legend - Paisley
      • Started Topic

• 17,980 posts | 2264 
      Jose Ignacio Huertas Ortiz (Nacho)
      Jan 09, 2013 11:17:42 am
      We've not seen as much of this kid as we would have liked.  A very highly rated player and it's been good to see him making his way back from injury this season.

D.O.B.    16 Dec 1993

Jose Ignacio Huertas Ortiz, commonly known as 'Nacho', joined the Reds from Albacete at the start of the 2011-12 season and is a player who can operate anywhere along the line in an attacking midfield role, preferring to play off the frontman.

A fine passer of the ball, Nacho can link well with teammates and has a keen eye for goal. He is popular amongst the players, has a great personality and attitude.

The youngster suffered from injury problems and as such did not feature for the U18s until the latter part of the 2011-12 season.

His competitive debut came on February 24, 2012 against Everton, and the Spaniard went on to feature in every remaining game for the side that season.

He netted his first competitive goal for the side on March 17, 2012, slotting a penalty in a 5-2 victory over Sunderland. Two more goals were to follow that season as the youngster finished the year with a tally of three goals in eight games.

During the 2012-13 campaign he will be hoping for a return to full-fitness this season featuring prominently for the U21s.

FATKOPITE10
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 14,342 posts | 3368 
      • Liverpool fc give me tourettes
      Re: Jose Ignacio Huertas Ortiz (Nacho)
      Reply #1: Jan 09, 2013 12:57:11 pm
      I like Nachos
      Reprobate
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 11,055 posts | 436 
      • Avatar by Kitster29@Deviantart.com
      Reply #2: Jan 09, 2013 04:01:18 pm
      It would, of course be a but daft to gage someone's personality by their Tweets but for what it's worth, he comes across as very genuine and enthusiastic, regularly Tweeting other LFC players, wishing then luck and congratulating them whether he wad involved in the match or not.
      As for the footballing side, haven't seen much of him at all but I've seen enough to know he has a good touch, plenty of creative flare and an eye for goal. If he keeps up the hard work, I'm sure we'll see him more and more.

I also like Nachos.
      racerx34
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 33,581 posts | 3826 
      • THE SALT IN THE SOUP
      Reply #3: Jan 09, 2013 04:20:28 pm
      Homer sings Nacho Man (English Version)

Terrible quality, but you get the point.

Quick Reply