Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 29th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P24 W11 D6 L7

Scottish sponsored walk, from Hillsborough to Anfield.

Read 2056 times
      RedBhoy
      • On Trial
      • Started Topic

• 2 posts |
      Scottish sponsored walk, from Hillsborough to Anfield.
      Jan 10, 2013 10:27:07 am
      Good Morning

First off can I just say how happy I am the truth is finally coming out and I applaud the Liverpool support in never giving up in their quest for answers.

My name is Barry, and I'm from Livingston in Scotland.  I have arranged an array of events leading up to the anniversary of the disaster, all funds will be donated to the Hillsborough Justice Fund.  I am also organising a sponsored walk of fellow Football fans from Hillsborough to Anfield on the 5th of April. 

I was just looking for some advice the best way to donate, and if there is already a walk organised because we would be happy to change our date and join in.

You'll never walk alone

Regards

Barry
      « Last Edit: Jan 10, 2013 03:18:48 pm by MsGerrard »
      Scotia
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 8,966 posts | 3048 
      Re: Scottish sponsored walk, from Hillsborough to Anfield.
      Reply #1: Jan 10, 2013 11:58:14 pm
      Good Morning

First off can I just say how happy I am the truth is finally coming out and I applaud the Liverpool support in never giving up in their quest for answers.

My name is Barry, and I'm from Livingston in Scotland.  I have arranged an array of events leading up to the anniversary of the disaster, all funds will be donated to the Hillsborough Justice Fund.  I am also organising a sponsored walk of fellow Football fans from Hillsborough to Anfield on the 5th of April. 

I was just looking for some advice the best way to donate, and if there is already a walk organised because we would be happy to change our date and join in.

You'll never walk alone

Regards

Barry

Barry - I'd be delighted to join you once you know what you're proposing.

Please pm me when you have details.

I'm in Glasgow
      RedBhoy
      • On Trial
      • Started Topic

• 2 posts |
      Re: Scottish sponsored walk, from Hillsborough to Anfield.
      Reply #2: Jan 11, 2013 10:50:20 am
      Hi Scotia

It wont let me PM you for some bizarre reason.  We have arranged a charity football match on the 9th of February, we are alson having a few fundraising nights in our local pub (The Paraffin Lamp)  We have hired a minibus and will be dropped off in Sheffield on the 5th of April hoping to finish the walk by the Saturday, where we will be picked up In Liverpool.  Its looking about £40 a head and you would need camping gear as we will be pitching up somewhere on the Friday night.  Apart from that theres not much else to say, we have 10 people so far but there are 7 spaces left on the minibus.

Cheers Barry

Quick Reply