Trending Topics

Next match: West Ham v LFC [Premier League] Sat 27th Apr @ 12:30 pm
      London Stadium

Today is the 26th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P24 W15 D7 L2

Sony Products - Easily the best!

Read 2339 times
      Rafa La Bamba
      • Forum Legend - Fagan
      • Started Topic

• 3,895 posts | -157 
      • In Rafa We Trust
      Sony Products - Easily the best!
      Oct 06, 2007 07:24:33 pm
      They are easily the best by a long shot.
      Ok I know its quite dated but today I bought a White Sony Ericsson W810i mobile phone and its by far the best phone I've ever had. It's without a doubt better than both of my Samsungs I've had - The D600 & E900.

I'm waiting on my digital camera to come from Amazon. It's called Sony Cybershot DSC-W55 and the cheapest you'll find it is at Amazon.co.uk for £111.00. In my opinion that is a bargain because in the Sony shop it costs £159.00 so just look how much you'll be saving.

What I need next is a 32" Sony Bravia and a Sony PlayStation 3 just to finish it off, but next year ;)

People say Sony is overrated and say there are better electronic brands out there but to me Sony are the best. My mates home cinema system is made by Sony, less watts than my Panasonic but the Sony has by far the better sound quality.

PS.. don't buy any Samsung products, they are for looks only, they perform like crap!
      ste_macca
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,175 posts | 22 
      Re: Sony Products - Easily the best!
      Reply #1: Oct 06, 2007 07:34:35 pm

Yeah i agree with you Samsung products are only for looks, ive had Samsung mobile phones and televisions, all been poo, even   though they looked great,
      Sony products are well the best, my pc, mobile phone, tv and kettle are all Sony branded.
      Rafa La Bamba
      • Forum Legend - Fagan
      • Started Topic

• 3,895 posts | -157 
      • In Rafa We Trust
      Reply #2: Oct 06, 2007 07:43:20 pm
      Sony kettle? ;D haha

Anyway my new Sony Ericsson W810i was released before the Samsung E900 but to me its twice the phone of the E900.
      The W810i has a proper walkman player, it has a very good radio with very good headphones. The sound is a lot louder and clearer, the camera is even better and its just a much quicker phone to use. Comes with a memory stick pro (512MB) which is very usefull as you can use it as an mp3 player. Trust me this phone is quality, despite being released over a year ago!

If you want to buy a phone, don't buy LG, Motorola, Samsung. Either buy a Nokia which is more buisness like or a Sony which is just pure entertainment!
      ste_macca
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,175 posts | 22 
      Reply #3: Oct 06, 2007 08:00:59 pm
       LG and Motorola are totally awful, i had a LG a few years ago which would run out of battery after a day, Same goes with Motorola, awful battery, plus the menu system was backwards, you would move around the menus and sometimes it would take an age to catch up after you have pressed the buttons, used to annoy me me like hell,

Nokias are great, plus they have that snake game which was simple but so addictive, Sony rules for me though,
      Rafa La Bamba
      • Forum Legend - Fagan
      • Started Topic

• 3,895 posts | -157 
      • In Rafa We Trust
      Reply #4: Oct 06, 2007 08:30:40 pm
      Yeah Motorola phones are by far the worst I've ever used. The battery struggles to live for a day and a half without using it! When using it, it will start to drain the battery very very quickly. Same with the Samsung when it came to playing music of the phone, but the Samsung is better than Motorola and LG, just not as good as Sony.

Sony Ericsson
      Sony Walkman
      Sony Cybershot
      Sony Handycam
      Sony Bravia
      Sony Playstation

I think this brand is about a mile ahead of all its rivals. It shows they have sucsess, so buy buy buy!!!

Quick Reply