Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 28th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P26 W11 D3 L12

Looking forward to next season

Read 1993 times
      lukey loves liverpool
      • Forum Dean Saunders
      • Started Topic

• 63 posts |
      Jul 07, 2006 10:10:11 am
      well the at the kop next season we might aswell only turn up for the second half of the season the only hard home match's really in the first part of the season are tottenham and west ham i supose blackburn aswell but apart from that uter sh*te
      CRK
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 13,604 posts | 361 
      • JFT96 YNWA
      Reply #1: Jul 07, 2006 05:45:32 pm
      Still worth gettin' behind em tho init? Games like Newcastle, Aston Villa an Portsmouth (for example) at home, aren't to be sniffed at. Just because they don't look like they'd give us a game on paper means f*ck all to what actually happens. And even so, does it matter? I like games where we take them apart just as much as good open games.  :D
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 39,529 posts | 6887 
      Reply #2: Jul 11, 2006 11:07:04 pm
      Agreed County_Road,

That Fulham demolition towards the end of last season was one of my highlights.

If we start the season better than last season then I think we can be really go for it this year.
      fanatic dee
      • Forum Paul Walsh

• 114 posts |
      Reply #3: Jul 11, 2006 11:52:06 pm
      I have no doubt we will win the Championship next season. How can we not with the best midfielder/Captain in Europe combined with a tactical genius of a manager who won us the Champions League in his first season in charge.

Honestly boys, we WILL make an almighty and successful push for the League, do not fear RAFA's here.  ;D  ;D  ;D
      CRK
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 13,604 posts | 361 
      • JFT96 YNWA
      Reply #4: Jul 12, 2006 09:38:26 am
      I am looking forward to next season much more now the World Cup has finished. Another month of transfer deals all over the papers and then life resumes  ;D  You look at the Prem and think that there isn't a team there that we can't beat, even the Chaves havin Shevchenko. he'll bottle it against us.
      I think the Champions league will be a tougher nut to crack this season though, Madrid being top of my list for that.....
      Madzz Adzz
      • Forum Billy Liddell

• 569 posts |
      Reply #5: Jul 13, 2006 01:48:52 am
      I say this every year and my mates take the piss out off me ( yes they supprot either caves or the manks) its fun it the pub wen we beat them last season watchin them cry and tryin to come up with escuses. ;D.
      but this season will be our season. the air is differnt. i felt the same wen we won the champs league, and last year wen we won the fa cup. its our season for glory. bring on the prem.

Quick Reply