Trending Topics

Next match: West Ham v LFC [Premier League] Sat 27th Apr @ 12:30 pm
      London Stadium

Today is the 25th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P25 W9 D9 L7

Sim City 5

Read 1945 times
      Arab Scouse
      • Forum Legend - Fagan
      • Started Topic

• 4,183 posts | 832 
      Sim City 5
      Feb 12, 2013 07:29:51 am
      I'm a big fan of Sim City, still remember Sim City 2000.

the new one is coming up, it looks a lot of fun, the only downside to it is that you have to be connected to an internet to be able to play it, hopefully Maxis can do an offline mode or something

Anyone a fan?
      Swinton
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,984 posts | 42 
      • A Liverbird upon my chest...
      Re: Sim City 5
      Reply #1: Feb 13, 2013 11:50:39 am
      Got sim city 4 in the steam sale but wasn't blown away by it. Hopefully this one is better. Will there be a demo for it?
      xSkyline
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,829 posts | 101 
      Reply #2: Feb 13, 2013 04:50:52 pm
      Got sim city 4 in the steam sale but wasn't blown away by it. Hopefully this one is better. Will there be a demo for it?
      It was made 10 years ago!

Expecting this to be a hit in all honesty. PC gaming is on the rise and it will hopefully have some awesome new features. It's already won some awards for it's gameplay and graphics :)

Also, there's a closed beta about to get under way, from what I know you cannot get in without someone giving you a key that has already applied for entry.
      Arab Scouse
      • Forum Legend - Fagan
      • Started Topic

• 4,183 posts | 832 
      Reply #3: Feb 15, 2013 08:40:28 am

I couldn't figure out Sim City 4, it annoyed me, but the new one looks a bit user friendly and easier.

Quick Reply