Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Spurs [Premier League] Sun 5th May @ 4:30 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 30th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P26 W15 D5 L6

Warrior

Read 31160 times
      racerx34
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 33,611 posts | 3844 
      • THE SALT IN THE SOUP
      Re: Warrior
      Reply #207: Jul 30, 2013 11:23:06 pm
      Warrior: We'll F**k You Up.

New slogan.
      ORCHARD RED
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 8,526 posts | 1457 
      • 6 Times!
      Reply #208: Jul 31, 2013 08:02:16 am
      I just can' t find the appropriate words to describe how bad that top is!!!
      red_kaiser
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,506 posts | 60 
      Reply #209: Jul 31, 2013 08:26:23 am
      Warrior: we come not to style
      CoutinhoRed
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,353 posts | 103 
      Reply #210: Sep 05, 2013 02:39:52 pm
      I would say that we've got the worst away and 3rd kit in the league. The home kit is quite nice, but the material doesn't seem of great quality to me. Not sure who is designing these kits whether it's the kit manufacturer themselves but they need to do something about it. Last seasons kits were nice mind you.

Would anyone fancy us going Nike in the near future? Too many teams have gone Nike for my liking though.
      Paul_LFC
      • Forum John Toshack

• 256 posts | 10 
      Reply #211: Sep 05, 2013 02:45:14 pm
      I would say that we've got the worst away and 3rd kit in the league. The home kit is quite nice, but the material doesn't seem of great quality to me. Not sure who is designing these kits whether it's the kit manufacturer themselves but they need to do something about it. Last seasons kits were nice mind you.

Would anyone fancy us going Nike in the near future? Too many teams have gone Nike for my liking though.

No chance mate, United are Nike. I loved all our Adidas kits, home, away and 3rd kits.
      CoutinhoRed
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,353 posts | 103 
      Reply #212: Sep 05, 2013 02:51:53 pm
      No chance mate, United are Nike. I loved all our Adidas kits, home, away and 3rd kits.

Agreed. Our Adidas kits were class. Our Warrior kits are horrendous, as are the kits of Seville. Would've been nice to had kept to our last seasons home jersey for another season. It's far better than the one we've got now.
      RedPuppy
      • Still European.
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 19,253 posts | 2855 
      • Parum Rutilus Canis: Illegitimi non carborundum
      Reply #213: Sep 05, 2013 02:59:01 pm
      Best Liverpool Kit manufacturer was....

... UMBRO.
      ajayi82
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,964 posts | 66 
      • #REDorDEAD
      Reply #214: Sep 05, 2013 03:51:44 pm
      Why do they get our home kits spot on and design some of the best home kits we've ever had but then on the flip side employ Bam Bam off the flintstones to design our away and 3rd kits??:

There both terrible and I wouldnt buy them for my lad just out of principle regardless of them being LFC kits. I really hope next season (there final season so far) they do more retro away kits all one colour with no daft patterns or colours.

apart form that really like there marketing but Adidas for me was and is still the best kit maker out there so if we get top 4 hopefully we get some more interested parties wanting to do our kits and i hope we do a UTD and get our training kits sponsored also
      staffletop
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 679 posts | 29 
      Reply #215: Sep 05, 2013 05:19:08 pm
      I dont know if someone has said this before, and I dont know if warrior make them but the designer ranges are really good, I have a few and they are look great, even on a fat fecker like me.

« Last Edit: Sep 05, 2013 05:30:11 pm by staffletop »
      RedPuppy
      • Still European.
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 19,253 posts | 2855 
      Reply #216: Sep 05, 2013 05:35:17 pm
      I dont know if someone has said this before, and I dont know if warrior make them but the designer ranges are really good, I have a few and they are great.

I would not be seen dead in the stuff they are producing at present. For me they are atrocious.

As I said here. http://www.lfcreds.com/reds/index.php/topic,33716.msg1497544.html#msg1497544

I walk in to the Official shop, and generally turn around and walk out.
      FL Red
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,337 posts | 6389 
      Reply #217: Sep 05, 2013 05:39:56 pm
      Best Liverpool Kit manufacturer was....

... UMBRO.

Who is now owned by Nike.... ;D

Nike's kits, boots and everything else are class. I much prefer their stuff to the Adidas designs. Would take either of them over Warrior though to be fair.

I'd take Under Armour over Warrior though so that might not be saying much.

RedPuppy
      • Still European.
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 19,253 posts | 2855 
      Reply #218: Sep 05, 2013 06:17:47 pm

Nike's kits, boots and everything else are class. I much prefer their stuff to the Adidas designs. Would take either of them over Warrior though to be fair.

You're winding me up! You know I hate Nike don't you.

This is what is wrong with the world, no independents.
      FL Red
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,337 posts | 6389 
      Reply #219: Sep 05, 2013 06:32:18 pm
      You're winding me up! You know I hate Nike don't you.

This is what is wrong with the world, no independents.

I didn't know actually...that's just an added bonus ;D

I know how you feel, but when it comes to apparel and boots, there's a reason there are only three or four big companies controlling it all....because the smaller companies make crap. That's just how it is I'm afraid. The little guys can't compete with the economies of scale.....
      Swab
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,361 posts | 3462 
      Reply #220: Sep 05, 2013 06:35:47 pm

I know how you feel, but when it comes to apparel and boots, there's a reason there are only three or four big companies controlling it all....because the smaller companies make crap. That's just how it is I'm afraid. The little guys can't compete with the economies of scale.....

or can't afford the bribes to build sweatshop factories in the east?
      ;)
      ConzS
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,372 posts | 1030 
      Reply #221: Sep 05, 2013 07:39:48 pm
      Thing with Warrior is they have some sh*t quotes, with my favorite being Sevilla's, "Expect them"
      staffletop
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 679 posts | 29 
      Reply #222: Sep 05, 2013 07:49:53 pm
      I would not be seen dead in the stuff they are producing at present. For me they are atrocious.

As I said here. http://www.lfcreds.com/reds/index.php/topic,33716.msg1497544.html#msg1497544

I walk in to the Official shop, and generally turn around and walk out.

Each to their own I guess mate..I like a lot of em...although I admit the ones that you posted make my eyes sore.
      RedPuppy
      • Still European.
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 19,253 posts | 2855 
      Reply #223: Sep 05, 2013 07:50:11 pm

Umbro is a British sportswear and football equipment supplier based in Cheadle, Greater Manchester. The company is currently a subsidiary of Iconix Brand Group. Umbro designs, sources, and markets football-related apparel, footwear, and equipment.

Iconix Brand Group is an American brand management company that licenses brands to retailers and manufacturers primarily in the apparel, footwear, and apparel accessory industries.

From Wiki.

Not Nike, but just as bad IMHO.
      anfieldroad
      • Forum Billy Liddell

• 582 posts | 18 
      Reply #224: Sep 05, 2013 10:57:37 pm
      Thing with Warrior is they have some sh*t quotes, with my favorite being Sevilla's, "Expect them"

More of a slogan than a quote
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,236 posts | 8573 
      Reply #225: Sep 06, 2013 01:43:04 am

And had that on our adverts and tv adverts on Lfctv for last season's kits, the unoriginal bas**rds!
      lfc_ynwa

• 9,109 posts | 233 
      • In Kenny we trust. YNWA. Tits!!
      Reply #226: Sep 06, 2013 01:49:25 am
      We had "we come not to play" or something similar, I mean that's the worst F***ing slogan I've heard.

Talking about Warrior kits. The third kit is F***ing horrible. Just wish they went classic and bland. Least you can't go wrong.
      billythered
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 10,945 posts | 5006 
      • From Doubters to Champions of the World
      Reply #227: Sep 06, 2013 09:05:46 pm
      Yeah,  "we come not to play"

What tha F**k is that all about ?
      can anyone explain it cos I f***in can't ?

as for their hideous away kits they are just that f***in hideous, especially that thing we have now , it's just f***in sh*t to look at never mind wear,

It should be;

" we come not to wear your sh*t"

Next thing will be;
          ' never alone will you walk '

YNWA
      Son Of A Gun

• 5,199 posts | 1275 
      Reply #228: Sep 06, 2013 09:57:02 pm
      Yeah,  "we come not to play"

What tha f**k is that all about ?
      can anyone explain it cos I f***in can't ?

as for their hideous away kits they are just that f***in hideous, especially that thing we have now , it's just f***in sh*t to look at never mind wear,

It should be;

" we come not to wear your sh*t"

Next thing will be;
          ' never alone will you walk '

YNWA

Yeah, 'we come not to play' was horrendous, especially for a club like Liverpool.
      CoutinhoRed
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,353 posts | 103 
      Reply #229: Sep 06, 2013 10:11:25 pm
      How much longer is the contract? Hopefully Puma will offer us something fairly decent.

Quick Reply