Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Spurs [Premier League] Sun 5th May @ 4:30 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 27th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P29 W13 D5 L11

Liverpool 0-2 West Brom: In-Game and Post Match Grumbling

Read 50238 times
      Nene
      • Forum Barry Venison

• 167 posts |
      Re: Liverpool 0-2 West Brom: In-Game and Post Match Grumbling
      Reply #828: Feb 13, 2013 10:36:35 pm
      "Hey Luis, you know what? We all want you to beat Van Parsley for number one PL scorer! So go ahead, take the penalty! You won it for us, and now it's yours. Go ahead, take it, with my blessing! Score, and make us proud!"

If only...

stevie is very good at penalties, usually you can trust him and he scores

I agree. I just wonder why we don't let Luis take the penalties. He's very good too, and he is the one who needs to add goals to his record -- if he is to beat the manc c*nt. Don't we want to see him claim the title of top PL scorer?
      RedWilly
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,197 posts | 1641 
      Reply #829: Feb 13, 2013 11:40:28 pm
      stevie is very good at penalties, usually you can trust him and he scores

I agree. I just wonder why we don't let Luis take the penalties. He's very good too, and he is the one who needs to add goals to his record -- if he is to beat the manc c*nt. Don't we want to see him claim the title of top PL scorer?
      Will you F**k off already you c**t. Sick of seeing your posts of absolute nonsense.

Stevie takes our pens and has done for as long as I can remember, last time Suarez took a pen he fu**ed it up in a pretty special way. Stevies pen was just a great save.

F**k off aswell with the sh*te you've come out with about Brendan, about how he doesn't deserve respect. Sick of seeing stupid miserable cu*ts like yourself, posting complete bollocks, it's because of fans like you that we're in our current state, want change every 6 months, piss off already.
      Nene
      • Forum Barry Venison

• 167 posts |
      Reply #830: Feb 14, 2013 06:15:58 am
      Will you f**k off already you c**t. Sick of seeing your posts of absolute nonsense.

Stevie takes our pens and has done for as long as I can remember, last time Suarez took a pen he fu**ed it up in a pretty special way. Stevies pen was just a great save.

F**k off aswell with the sh*te you've come out with about Brendan, about how he doesn't deserve respect. Sick of seeing stupid miserable cu*ts like yourself, posting complete bollocks, it's because of fans like you that we're in our current state, want change every 6 months, piss off already.

Ah, a poster with class and style, I see. That is just delightful. I love messages with elegant, well-reasoned arguments, striving to uphold a lofty standard of debate.

Two things your words have made crystal clear:

1) You hate SuƔrez.
      2) You love Van Parsley and have the soul of a Fergie-licking manc.

Good for you, mate.
      HScRed1
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,188 posts | 4404 
      Reply #831: Feb 14, 2013 07:56:34 am

Sticking a post on here before you get taken to nursery eh
      Elrozzo1
      • Forum Phil Thompson

• 480 posts |
      • ElroyRosenberg hit me up on Twitter
      Reply #832: Feb 14, 2013 08:32:47 am

I don't agree with the manner in which you're arguing with this guy but I do agree with what you've said in this paragraph in particular.
      MIRO
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 12,989 posts | 3124 
      • Trust The Universe
      Reply #833: Feb 14, 2013 08:47:29 am
      Providing we don't get relegated mouse there is not a hope in hell that FSG will dispatch BR, they appointed him because they saw in Brendan a manager willing to work under the constraints they knew would be applied.
      Unlike a previous appointment when they were apparently affected by ''supporter power'' the decision to install Brendan was entirely down to them consequently any f**k ups are also down to them.
      The owners will be liable for any contract anomalies vis a vis Brendan vacating his office prematurely and of course a signing fee for the new man.
      All of which tells me BR will have to do something of outstanding seriousness to get the bullet in the foreseeable future.   

Quite Right  Stu. 
      Thinking the same ...so batten down till 2015.
      BKLFC
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 822 posts |
      Reply #834: Feb 15, 2013 07:01:08 am
      me agree to disagree with you.  BR to be in Death row should he not overturn the Zenit tie.  Maybe given till end of season.  No Patience in world today.  I'm sure if a high profile name came up FSG would give it a think. no?.
      KopiteLuke
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 21,056 posts | 3784 
      Reply #835: Feb 15, 2013 07:06:57 am
      me agree to disagree with you.  BR to be in Death row should he not overturn the Zenit tie.  Maybe given till end of season.  No Patience in world today.  I'm sure if a high profile name came up FSG would give it a think. no?.

Well the spectre of Rafa will almost certainly appear in the Summer and I'm sure many might suggest he's the man to jump to. Like many though I don't see FSG ever putting Rafa in charge so Brendan can be pretty safe there.

Think you're right though, while Brendan talks of 6 - 12 month plans I'm not convinced they will be quite so patient, time will tell.
      BKLFC
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 822 posts |
      Reply #836: Feb 15, 2013 08:50:46 am
      For sure time will tell.  Time is everything.  when the right time comes you die.

Anyway,  my forecast predicts more doom and gloom for us and BR.  Pray to almighty as this seems last option.  Why the hell am I being so pessimistic.  Must be cos the sun ain't come out today and its gloomy day and we've all been gloomy for a long time now.

You guys believe in curses cos i know some people who do black magic.  Maybe I should cast a spell on swansea? 

My bredrens, and i am being serious.  Look forward to your replies.
      RedWilly
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,197 posts | 1641 
      Reply #837: Feb 15, 2013 11:46:21 am
      Ah, a poster with class and style, I see. That is just delightful. I love messages with elegant, well-reasoned arguments, striving to uphold a lofty standard of debate.

Two things your words have made crystal clear:

1) You hate SuƔrez.
      2) You love Van Parsley and have the soul of a Fergie-licking manc.

Good for you, mate.

I'll respond to posters like yourself in a way you deserve. Post something worth debating and i'll debate it. Post crap about how the manager doesn't deserve respect and you'll get the response you got.
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,006 posts | 3953 
      Reply #838: Feb 22, 2013 11:03:41 am
      Will you F**k off already you c**t. Sick of seeing your posts of absolute nonsense.

You make some very salient observations there mate.
      The poster you refer to does seem to have his head up his arse so far he can see daylight.
      After reading several of his offerings he does appear to flatter to deceive.

Quick Reply