Trending Topics

Next match: Atalanta v LFC [Europa League] Thu 18th Apr @ 8:00 pm - Pre Match Topic
      Stadio di Bergamo

Today is the 16th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P31 W16 D7 L8

Suarez, Bale or RVP? Honestly

Read 8313 times
      YANK_LFC_FAN
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 3,507 posts | 426 
      • Timid men prefer the calm of despotism!
      Re: Suarez, Bale or RVP? Honestly
      Reply #46: Mar 20, 2013 11:07:03 pm
      Would disagree with that whole paragraph mate. Suarez can and does create goals for himself and Coutino is already setting Suarez and other team mates up for goals.
      But is it the same as what Messi and Ronaldo have?  Compared to what Messi and Ronaldo have around them, Suarez IS lacking. I think Suarez is one of the top players in the World and his touch and the way he creates chances is incredible. But he doesnt have the same connection w/ Coutinho that he needs to be the best in the World, now. They need to play more and get that feeling. Regardless of how great a player is, he needs great players around him to be on an elite level.

Do you think If Suarez was w/ Barca or Real he would have more goals? I do, certainly.
      smokie69
      • On Trial

• 1 posts |
      Reply #47: Mar 21, 2013 12:30:42 pm
      For me it has to be Suarez,this footballing genius has been playing exquisite football all season.
      The abuse and stick he takes every away day,and still putting in the performances is nothing short of phenomenal.
      He still has 8 more games and I strongly fancy him to add to that for the top scorer.
      Hopefully he's still with us come next season,and push on for the champions league.
      MsGerrard
      Reply #48: Mar 21, 2013 11:14:02 pm
      But is it the same as what Messi and Ronaldo have?  Compared to what Messi and Ronaldo have around them, Suarez IS lacking. I think Suarez is one of the top players in the World and his touch and the way he creates chances is incredible. But he doesnt have the same connection w/ Coutinho that he needs to be the best in the World, now. They need to play more and get that feeling. Regardless of how great a player is, he needs great players around him to be on an elite level.

Do you think If Suarez was w/ Barca or Real he would have more goals? I do, certainly.

But you have to give them time Yank, they've barely played together yet, we wont see the best of them till next season.

Quick Reply