Trending Topics

Next match: Everton v LFC [Premier League] Wed 24th Apr @ 8:00 pm - Pre Match Topic
      Goodison Park

Today is the 24th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P25 W10 D8 L7

The Little Things in Football That Annoy You.

Read 115133 times
      Isaac!
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,572 posts | 325 
      Re: The Little Things in Football That Annoy You.
      Reply #621: Feb 08, 2022 10:30:44 pm
      Didn't really know where else to put this, but cu*ts such as Kurt Zouma really annoy me...

Just saw a video of him literally kicking his cat, and slapping it. Hard. This wasn't playful in any way, shape or form. All the while, his brother is laughing and his comments seem to indicate it's a common occurrence.

I refuse to share the video, because it's got a f**king S*n watermark... Feel free to look for it.

I haven't seen it, can't even think about it. I hope the evil c**t is prosecuted.
      RedWilly
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,185 posts | 1636 
      Reply #622: Feb 08, 2022 10:56:38 pm
      Indeed. I hope he gets all what's coming to him. The way you treat animals and pets tells you all you need to know about what kind of human being you are.

Seeing as we're on this thread, I hate tweets like this.

https://twitter.com/MrFilipeOrlando/status/1490820600608264197?s=20&t=tsseoY48tNiwsOeBV_tZDA

No f**king way?! Thank f**k you said that Mr Orlando! Here was me in a right quandary, trying to figure out what was worse - a naff instagram post or physical abuse of human beings and animals. Thank f**k you sorted that one out for me Filipe and the 7k who similarly gave your post the thumbs up - I can sleep easy at night now

...you f**king waste of oxygen.

These captain obvious posters are just after easy like and boosting their audience.

Clowns
      PTU
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,081 posts | 630 
      Reply #623: Feb 09, 2022 11:01:50 am
      Indeed. I hope he gets all what's coming to him. The way you treat animals and pets tells you all you need to know about what kind of human being you are.

Seeing as we're on this thread, I hate tweets like this.

https://twitter.com/MrFilipeOrlando/status/1490820600608264197?s=20&t=tsseoY48tNiwsOeBV_tZDA

No f**king way?! Thank f**k you said that Mr Orlando! Here was me in a right quandary, trying to figure out what was worse - a naff instagram post or physical abuse of human beings and animals. Thank f**k you sorted that one out for me Filipe and the 7k who similarly gave your post the thumbs up - I can sleep easy at night now

...you f**king waste of oxygen.

It's almost as if that clown is trying to justify mocking Rashford for his charity work... Why on earth does he think it's necessary, or even remotely funny?

I mean... it's unfortunate that Rashford plays for Utd, and I'll gladly take the piss out of the footballer, but I have nothing but respect for the man. He's a young lad that's trying to use his fame and money to do good in the world...

And this idiot wants to make fun of him? For what?? Because it'll make him look 'cool' amongst the other clowns?

Those people bring absolutely nothing of value into the world...
      Frankly, Mr Shankly
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,035 posts | 2090 
      Reply #624: Feb 09, 2022 10:20:46 pm
      It's almost as if that clown is trying to justify mocking Rashford for his charity work... Why on earth does he think it's necessary, or even remotely funny?

I mean... it's unfortunate that Rashford plays for Utd, and I'll gladly take the piss out of the footballer, but I have nothing but respect for the man. He's a young lad that's trying to use his fame and money to do good in the world...

And this idiot wants to make fun of him? For what?? Because it'll make him look 'cool' amongst the other clowns?

Those people bring absolutely nothing of value into the world...

I think I hate them more than I would have Hitler if I had lived in the 1930s/40s.
      tezmac
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 11,203 posts | 914 
      • F**k the Sun F**k Murdoch F**k the press
      Reply #625: Feb 11, 2022 08:48:44 am
      More awful refing at Arsenal Gabriel two weak booking in the same play both were debatable cards when you watch some offences. So inconsistant refing one game no cards another a sending off
      Salah10
      • Banned

• 1,224 posts | 200 
      Reply #626: Feb 12, 2022 09:04:58 am
      Pushing womens football on us. The level is so poor and the interest just isn't there. Some things can't be equal as people have no interest in it. I've woken up to Sky Sports plastering a Arsenal vs Chelsea ladies news. Top story. Why would such a low performance game get such a high spot on the news? Would have preferred that spot to have gone to a League Two team who are way more technically superior to the womens league. Make a seperate section for it so people who are interested can have a read instead of it being billed as a summary to the Champions League final.
      Redman7804
      • Forum Billy Liddell

• 570 posts | 267 
      Reply #627: Feb 12, 2022 10:15:46 am
      Pushing womens football on us. The level is so poor and the interest just isn't there. Some things can't be equal as people have no interest in it. I've woken up to Sky Sports plastering a Arsenal vs Chelsea ladies news. Top story. Why would such a low performance game get such a high spot on the news? Would have preferred that spot to have gone to a League Two team who are way more technically superior to the womens league. Make a seperate section for it so people who are interested can have a read instead of it being billed as a summary to the Champions League final.

Why are they pushing it on you? They’re just giving it a platform

Don’t watch it if you dont want, I can’t imagine there is a load of heavies that come to your door every time a game kicks off making you sit down and watch it 🤷‍♂️

It’s like saying they’re forcing eastenders or bake off on you.. you don’t have to put it on
      Salah10
      • Banned

• 1,224 posts | 200 
      Reply #628: Feb 12, 2022 11:03:09 am
      Why are they pushing it on you? They’re just giving it a platform

Don’t watch it if you dont want, I can’t imagine there is a load of heavies that come to your door every time a game kicks off making you sit down and watch it 🤷‍♂️

It’s like saying they’re forcing eastenders or bake off on you.. you don’t have to put it on

Adverts, top stories and more for a sub par league. I don't see League Two getting this attention and they're better than the Womens Prem and that's facts.

Anyway, each to their own
      PTU
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,081 posts | 630 
      Reply #629: Feb 12, 2022 11:29:28 am

Because this is how you improve the quality of the game. You give it visibility.

This in turn will encourage more young women to start playing footy and attract more sponsors. More money = better infrastructures, professional contracts, etc.

They started doing this in my country a few years back and it has worked. We managed to qualify for our first major tournament, and the league is constantly improving.

If you don't like it, don't watch it. You're not the main target audience anyway.  ;)
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 44,014 posts | 5760 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone!
      Reply #630: Feb 12, 2022 11:45:23 am
      Harry Kane’s hairline.
      PTU
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,081 posts | 630 
      Reply #631: Feb 12, 2022 11:58:11 am
      Redman7804
      • Forum Billy Liddell

• 570 posts | 267 
      Reply #632: Feb 12, 2022 12:30:24 pm
      Adverts, top stories and more for a sub par league. I don't see League Two getting this attention and they're better than the Womens Prem and that's facts.

Anyway, each to their own

There’s adverts for anything and everything you could get annoyed about but don’t

misogynist?

You literally don’t have to watch it, but getting annoyed about it maybe suggests something about your character mate
      Salah10
      • Banned

• 1,224 posts | 200 
      Reply #633: Feb 12, 2022 12:40:07 pm
      There’s adverts for anything and everything you could get annoyed about but don’t

misogynist?

You literally don’t have to watch it, but getting annoyed about it maybe suggests something about your character mate

Yeah ok it's me. Stupid me for thinking something with such a sub par performance level as womens football doesn't deserve so much attention. All those stadiums they fill. I must be blind.

It's my character. Damn my character.
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,157 posts | 8543 
      Reply #634: Feb 12, 2022 01:55:12 pm
      Yeah ok it's me. Stupid me for thinking something with such a sub par performance level as womens football doesn't deserve so much attention. All those stadiums they fill. I must be blind.

And the footballing ability. Most of them would take the piss out of you laaaa!!
      PTU
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,081 posts | 630 
      Reply #635: Feb 12, 2022 02:02:07 pm

The level to which you seem offended does speak about your character, yes...

The reason they struggle to fill stadiums isn't down to the quality of their game, otherwise League Two clubs would play in front of empty stadiums.

It's mostly because there is still a stigma attached to women playing football. And people such as yourself keep perpetuating that stigma.
      Salah10
      • Banned

• 1,224 posts | 200 
      Reply #636: Feb 12, 2022 02:03:26 pm
      The level to which you seem offended does speak about your character, yes...

The reason they struggle to fill stadiums isn't down to the quality of their game, otherwise League Two clubs would play in front of empty stadiums.

It's mostly because there is still a stigma attached to women playing football. And people such as yourself keep perpetuating that stigma.

So it's got nothing to do with the fact that their best team isn't as good as the worst team in League Two?

Of course, it's people like me. It's all starting to make sense now.
      PTU
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,081 posts | 630 
      Reply #637: Feb 12, 2022 02:13:05 pm
      So it's got nothing to do with the fact that their best team isn't as good as the worst team in League Two?

How would you even know that's true? It's a different kind of football, less physical but more tactical. Doesn't make it worse...
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,157 posts | 8543 
      Reply #638: Feb 12, 2022 02:23:42 pm

Chelsea, Barcs womens teams would batter and outscore most yard dog league 2 teams!!
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,157 posts | 8543 
      Reply #639: Feb 12, 2022 02:25:15 pm

Sexist F***ing arseholes who should know better!! Well if the suit fits lad.
      Salah10
      • Banned

• 1,224 posts | 200 
      Reply #640: Feb 12, 2022 02:29:19 pm
      How would you even know that's true? It's a different kind of football, less physical but more tactical. Doesn't make it worse...

Harry Redknapp managed a group of 50 year old retired players and they beat Crystal Palace Ladies who finished 3rd in their Prem that year.

Enough said.
      RC9
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,904 posts | 818 
      • Formerly known as Vtorres, Vsuarez, and Vsterling.
      Reply #641: Feb 12, 2022 02:35:52 pm
      Players complaining about yellow cards as if the ref is going to be magically be like you know what Bruno you are right I take back the yellow card, sorry.
      PTU
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,081 posts | 630 
      Reply #642: Feb 12, 2022 03:14:02 pm
      Harry Redknapp managed a group of 50 year old retired players and they beat Crystal Palace Ladies who finished 3rd in their Prem that year.

Enough said.

So, going with that argument, we shouldn't show women's tennis either. Or any other women's sport, really... Keep digging lad. You're making yourself look better with each post.
      Salah10
      • Banned

• 1,224 posts | 200 
      Reply #643: Feb 12, 2022 03:44:12 pm
      So, going with that argument, we shouldn't show women's tennis either. Or any other women's sport, really... Keep digging lad. You're making yourself look better with each post.

Womens tennis gets numbers. Womens football doesn't. Dress it up however you want.

You asked me how I knew the worst League Two team would beat the best womens team not if it's my sole reason for not watching them. I see what you tried to do there.

The media coverage doesn't match the fan coverage and that's facts.

Also if you took the time to read my first post properly I said the MEDIA COVERAGE not the actual sport. I'm sick of them constantly showing womens football as if it's a top billing sport when it isn't.

Quick Reply