Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 28th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P26 W11 D3 L12

The Little Things in Football That Annoy You.

Read 113679 times
      Salah10
      • Banned

• 1,224 posts | 200 
      Re: The Little Things in Football That Annoy You.
      Reply #667: Feb 13, 2022 09:06:17 pm

Would you like this wager or not clever clogs? Let's not deflect from putting your bollox where your mouth is. Your mate lost his bollox, will you?
      Lallana in Pyjamas
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 12,479 posts | 3285 
      Reply #668: Feb 13, 2022 09:08:51 pm

:lmao: You have poked the bear
      Salah10
      • Banned

• 1,224 posts | 200 
      Reply #669: Feb 13, 2022 09:10:20 pm

You ran off when I told you to back your bullshit. You should stay out of this, grown men talking wagers which you wouldn't know anything about boy.
      Redman7804
      • Forum Billy Liddell

• 570 posts | 267 
      Reply #670: Feb 13, 2022 09:11:12 pm
      Would you like this wager or not clever clogs? Let's not deflect from putting your bollox where your mouth is. Your mate lost his bollox, will you?

Wager on what? I was only asking buddy pal

Did you watch Brighton v Reading Ladies? Sounded a cracker today
      Kayleigh Green hat trick…. Bet she’s a million times better than you
      Salah10
      • Banned

• 1,224 posts | 200 
      Reply #671: Feb 13, 2022 09:15:24 pm

I take it you don't want to back your mouth like your pal.

You can also kick your ball at someone else's door. Have a lovely evening mate.

@Keith I tell you what, if your team could get it right the way you get forum members right you'd be Prem and big ears champion. You have some serious insight!
      Redman7804
      • Forum Billy Liddell

• 570 posts | 267 
      Reply #672: Feb 13, 2022 09:16:40 pm
      I take it you don't want to back your mouth like you pal.

You can also kick your ball at someone else's door. Have a lovely evening mate.

@Keith I tell you what, if your team could get it right the way you get forum members right you'd be Prem and big ears champion. You have some serious insight!

Mate, I was just asking and you’ve jumped off the deep end

You said you were travelling in January and now you live there since October…I was literally just asking

Not sure why you’re over reacting 🤷‍♂️
      RedWilly
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,146 posts | 1619 
      Reply #673: Feb 13, 2022 09:17:39 pm

Don’t you know mate? Every time you say you think someone’s talking bullshit on this forum you’re supposed to get into bets with complete strangers who seemingly can’t accept a different perspective.

Surprised Keith hasn’t got stuck in though, he likes a bet judging by his posting history :D
      Salah10
      • Banned

• 1,224 posts | 200 
      Reply #674: Feb 13, 2022 09:17:57 pm
      Mate, I was just asking and you’ve jumped off the deep end

You said you were travelling in January and now you live there… I was literally just asking

Not sure why you’re over reacting 🤷‍♂️

I told you back your mouth with a cheeky wager or tuck your cock in.

You're a tuckers anyway. This wager's waiting anyway, should you find yourself some 🥜.
      Salah10
      • Banned

• 1,224 posts | 200 
      Reply #675: Feb 13, 2022 09:19:08 pm
      Don’t you know mate? Every time you say you think someone’s talking bullshit on this forum you’re supposed to get into bets with complete strangers who seemingly can’t accept a different perspective.

Surprised Keith hasn’t got stuck in though, he likes a bet judging by his posting history :D

Nothing to do with perspective. He's been coming for me on a few threads now but he's sly with it so I'm finally calling him out on it.
      Redman7804
      • Forum Billy Liddell

• 570 posts | 267 
      Reply #676: Feb 13, 2022 09:21:36 pm

😂

Nothing to do with perspective. He's been coming for me on a few threads now but he's sly with it so I'm finally calling him out on it.

😀 what am I even betting on? Or are you betting on both sides since they’re both your claims?

Hey at least you’ll win the bet 😀
      Lallana in Pyjamas
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 12,479 posts | 3285 
      Reply #677: Feb 13, 2022 09:22:01 pm

This boy likes a bet it seems as well 😂😂
      Salah10
      • Banned

• 1,224 posts | 200 
      Reply #678: Feb 13, 2022 09:27:55 pm
      😂

😀 what am I even betting on? Or are you betting on both sides since they’re both your claims?

Hey at least you’ll win the bet 😀

I see someone's a bit slow.

Moved here in October. It's now February. So wtf was I doing here in January? Travelling of course.

Ohhhhh you thought travelling means constantly on the move 😂 Packing a bag and doing a Forest Gump. Bless your little brain it matches your little 🥜.

Anyway you and pyjamas can go bother someone else.
      Redman7804
      • Forum Billy Liddell

• 570 posts | 267 
      Reply #679: Feb 13, 2022 09:32:12 pm
      I see someone's a bit slow.

Moved here in October. It's now February. So wtf was I doing here in January? Travelling of course.

Ohhhhh you thought travelling means constantly on the move 😂 Packing a bag and doing a Forest Gump. Bless your little brain it matches your little 🥜.

Anyway you and pyjamas can go bother someone else.

Mate, sound
      Still not sure why you’ve over reacted like, I was just asking

The reaction though…. The anger

Makes you wonder 😂

But yeah all good, glad you’ve got it straight for yourself now
      Salah10
      • Banned

• 1,224 posts | 200 
      Reply #680: Feb 13, 2022 09:34:52 pm
      Mate, sound
      Still not sure why you’ve over reacted like, I was just asking

The reaction though…. The anger

Makes you wonder 😂

But yeah all good, glad you’ve got it straight for yourself now

👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻
      RedWilly

• 9,146 posts | 1619 
      Reply #681: Feb 13, 2022 09:44:27 pm
      My visa is a tourist visa since you're so bothered hence I am travelling. I'm not a resident clever clogs. They may choose to not extend the tourist visa "bud" so I'm at the whim of the Egyptian government. I'll be here as long as they let me which could be at the end of my six month visa or after three years. Is that alright with you or would you, unlike your new found chum, like a little wager?

I dunno - that doesn’t really sound like travelling to me if you’re hoping to stay for up to three years…

Sorting out the visa is just admin, but if you’re hoping to stay I don’t think that’s travelling. I’ve held temporary visas and changed them as needed, definitely didn’t consider it travelling.

So in my mind you would actually lose that bet, wish someone had taken you up on it :D
      Salah10
      • Banned

• 1,224 posts | 200 
      Reply #682: Feb 13, 2022 09:51:30 pm
      I dunno - that doesn’t really sound like travelling to me if you’re hoping to stay for up to three years…

Sorting out the visa is just admin, but if you’re hoping to stay I don’t think that’s travelling. I’ve held temporary visas and changed them as needed, definitely didn’t consider it travelling.

So in my mind you would actually lose that bet, wish someone had taken you up on it :D

Six months in Cairo, two months in Monoufia, three months in Luxor, three months in Alex then remaining in Hurghada. If that's not travelling I don't know what is. Anyway, you're entitled to your opinion.
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,662 posts | 2656 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #683: Feb 13, 2022 10:23:37 pm

;D He does my tits in mate, has to much to say considering he’s a newbie. Always knocking people down for no reason than just to be  argumentative.  He’s like a boil on the back of your neck that won’t go away.  ;D He’s due a taste of the ignore button.

Hell yeah I like a bet, it’s what I do  :lmao: 
      Brian78
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 19,046 posts | 2741 
      • A Liverbird upon my chest
      Reply #684: Feb 13, 2022 10:28:15 pm
      Corners being taken from the very edge of the quadrant, what F***ing advantage does it reallly bring, and the linesmen crouched over checking tbat a fannyhair of the ball is on the line, sweet Jesus
      RedWilly

• 9,146 posts | 1619 
      Reply #685: Feb 14, 2022 10:18:30 pm
      Not strictly football related, but this Colleen Rooney/Rebekah Vardy case…why is this constantly in the news? Does anyone actually care about who leaked what to the press?
      Salah10
      • Banned

• 1,224 posts | 200 
      Reply #686: Feb 15, 2022 08:06:52 am
      Not strictly football related, but this Colleen Rooney/Rebekah Vardy case…why is this constantly in the news? Does anyone actually care about who leaked what to the press?

Apparently media attention isn't actually related to public demand so it makes sense to have that in the news.
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 39,947 posts | 8458 
      Reply #687: Feb 20, 2022 01:58:09 pm
      My post above is sufficient. If you can't work it out then that's your problem.

Proper little bellend wool aren't you?

Stop F***ing crying and turn your telly off when the women's footy is on dickhead!!
      andylfcynwa
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,318 posts | 1611 
      Reply #688: Feb 22, 2022 05:52:33 pm
      First of all I’ve nothing against the womens game I mean if you don’t like it don’t watch it’s that simple , but how do people feel on the equal pay for women players that’s just been passed in the states , can we see that getting in over hear ,
      For me I’ve always thought if you want equal pay with someone else , you have to match their work rate or skill level , now the women are so far behind the men do they actually deserve that , ?
      It’s the same in tennis for me get the same money for half the job , I don’t see where the fairness comes into that ,
      If the ladies ever get to a stage where they generate that money and turnover then fair play to them then they will deserve it , but for now they are not in the same league and as such for me don’t deserve equal billing .
      FL Red
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,048 posts | 6294 
      Reply #689: Feb 22, 2022 06:03:20 pm
      First of all I’ve nothing against the womens game I mean if you don’t like it don’t watch it’s that simple , but how do people feel on the equal pay for women players that’s just been passed in the states , can we see that getting in over hear ,
      For me I’ve always thought if you want equal pay with someone else , you have to match their work rate or skill level , now the women are so far behind the men do they actually deserve that , ?
      It’s the same in tennis for me get the same money for half the job , I don’t see where the fairness comes into that ,
      If the ladies ever get to a stage where they generate that money and turnover then fair play to them then they will deserve it , but for now they are not in the same league and as such for me don’t deserve equal billing .

Haven't seen the specifics yet but what I do know from what I've read and seen broken down by legal types is that the whole lawsuit was bullshit to start with. The women actually had a better deal than the men's team when you looked at the "likely" compensation. If the men's team were as good as the women's team, yes they would have taken home a larger paycheck (although the men's game also brings in much more revenue to begin with) but the US women are the gold standard in the world and the US men aren't ever going to be. The women had guaranteed income and healthcare (which during Covid meant they kept getting benefits and pay while games were being cancelled) but the men had neither. Everyone likes to make it out like it was an "equality" issue but there's really not much equal about the men's and women's game. I mean how many on here think the LFC ladies should have deals commensurate with what the LFC men are paid? That wouldn't even remotely make any sense. That's pretty much the same scenario only applied at a national level in the US game.

Quick Reply