Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Spurs [Premier League] Sun 5th May @ 4:30 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 29th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P29 W11 D6 L12

How to get to Melwood?

Read 4485 times
      ScotlandRed
      • On Trial
      • Started Topic

• 2 posts |
      How to get to Melwood?
      Mar 22, 2013 12:08:56 pm
      Hi lads just new to this forum, i'm a massive Red living in Scotland and dying to meet a few of the players and get autographs and don't want to buy of eBay in-case there not 100% genuine, i will come down from Scotland on the train to there training ground and get the train to Liverpool train station but what's the best way to get to it from there? Seen a few videos on YouTube and a few of them don't stop but even a few would be good.  Any what's the best time to stand there from as i could wait all day haha.

Thanks Guys  ;D
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,235 posts | 8573 
      Re: How to get to Melwood?
      Reply #1: Mar 24, 2013 01:14:18 pm
      Hi lads just new to this forum, i'm a massive Red living in Scotland and dying to meet a few of the players and get autographs and don't want to buy of eBay in-case there not 100% genuine, i will come down from Scotland on the train to there training ground and get the train to Liverpool train station but what's the best way to get to it from there? Seen a few videos on YouTube and a few of them don't stop but even a few would be good.  Any what's the best time to stand there from as i could wait all day haha.

Thanks Guys  ;D

Upon exiting Liverpool Lime Street station, head down the side of the St Georges Hall across to the bus stop stands, think it's stand 5 and look for the number 12 or 13 bus, both stop outside Melwood, ask the driver to give you a shout when to get off at Melwood. When there, you might have to walk around to the entrance, as it's around the corner from where you will get off the bus.

Quick Reply