Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Spurs [Premier League] Sun 5th May @ 4:30 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 29th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P29 W11 D6 L12

Forza 4

Read 1450 times
      Bl00D
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes
      • Started Topic

• 750 posts |
      Forza 4
      Apr 02, 2013 01:24:27 pm
      I know its an old one, but my brother has been pestering me for at least a year to get it. Now I'am not a big fan of "serious" racing games, always much prefaired need for speed and burnout, maybe becasue Iam aweful at the "Break before the corner, turn smooth and accelerate nice and easy out of the corner" always liked the "Corner comes, use an oppsition car as a break, flatout around corner, scrapping the wall as you do". That said, its a very good game, it acctualy teaches you how to drive "properly". Ive only been playing it since the weekend but its great fun, tons of cars to choose from, pleanty of tracks and some fun race modes, I got it pre-owned for £12 and its a bargin, but my bro told if you get it brand new, you get top-gear football with it. as it is I get a few top-gear bits, and I did the "Star in a resonably priced car". Iam not going to tell you my time, lets just say, Jezza would be laughing his ass of at me. But like I said, Iam still learning this breaking before a corner hassle, will try again soon :P.
      Just wondering if anyone else plays it (still, I know its old now :P).
      racerx34
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 33,611 posts | 3844 
      • THE SALT IN THE SOUP
      Re: Forza 4
      Reply #1: Apr 02, 2013 01:53:26 pm
      So Top Gear is available on both Forza 4 and GT5.
      Although the Top Gear events are different.

Wouldn't mind a go in the Reasonably Priced Car bit.
      Bl00D
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes
      • Started Topic

• 750 posts |
      Reply #2: Apr 02, 2013 07:24:41 pm
      So Top Gear is available on both Forza 4 and GT5.Although the Top Gear events are different.Wouldn't mind a go in the Reasonably Priced Car bit.

Cant really say much about GT5, never played it, but on Forza 4 you have bowling, and car football (all I know of at the min). Doing the lap is kinda cool, when I was doing it I imagined what Jezza would be saying as I did it (sad I know but :P) my aim is to beat the highest celeb time, then try and tackle the All time fastest, at my last check it was Lewis Hamilton, so I got a bit more practicing to do :) ......... and by "a bit" I mean a hell of alot :P
      racerx34
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 33,611 posts | 3844 
      • THE SALT IN THE SOUP
      Reply #3: Apr 02, 2013 07:44:11 pm
      I've lapped it in a Red Bull X1.

Quick Reply