Trending Topics

Next match: v [] Thu 1st Jan @ 1:00 am

Today is the 4th of June and on this date LFC's match record is P0 W0 D0 L0

LFC Reds Poll

Q. Okay then... your thoughts?

Disgrace to the club. Should never play for us again.
      (6.5%)
      A flawed character. Club should punish him with heavy suspension but reiterate support.
      (65%)
      What's the problem?
      (28.5%)

What do you do with Suarez? Once bitten, twice shy.. (Now banned for 10 games)

Read 51947 times
      reddebs
      • "LFC Hipster"
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,980 posts | 2264 
      Re: What do you do with Suarez? Once bitten, twice shy.. (Now banned for 10 games)
      Reply #851: Apr 29, 2013 03:12:46 pm
      I really hate this holier than thou F***ing country of mine.

One set of rules for some, a completely different set for others.

Bigotry, xenophobic racism and the double standards that are applied as and when they decide it's appropriate. 

I'm feeling it's time to start putting them all under pressure, give them nowhere to turn or hide.  We did it with H&G, I'm sure we can give English Football just as torrid a time if we put our minds to it.

I've had enough of this f**king nice guy image.  I'm sick of us rolling over and having our belly tickled.  Hound the ba**ards out of office.

LFC
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,715 posts | 36 
      • In JK I trust! YNWA
      Re: What do you do with Suarez? Once bitten, twice shy.. (Now banned for 10 games)
      Reply #852: Apr 29, 2013 03:24:30 pm
      Just read that it was Terry who led the chorus of boos last night. Hypocrite doesn't do it justice!

Where did you read this?
      Frankly, Mr Shankly
      Reply #853: Apr 29, 2013 03:24:53 pm
      Not surprised. The man is a c**t of the highest order.

I hate that man so much that I actually got delight out of Frankie Boyle's brutal attack on him on youtube. I won't post it on here in case anyone gets offended (and believe me it's light years beyond the boundaries of decency) and I really don't condone Frankie Boyle and his comedy but just type in 'John Terry Frankie Boyle' into youtube, that's all I'm saying (he talks about Rooney as well).

A complete sh*t of a human being from a disgusting family where his mum (shoplifter) , dad (drug dealer) and brother (another philanderer who caused his best mate to commit suicide) undoubtedly set pretty low precedents for him that he's doing well to scale.
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,492 posts | 8676 
      Reply #854: Apr 29, 2013 03:38:02 pm
      Been told this morning the club will listen to offers over Ā£50m, don't shoot the messenger.

It's the week of the derby, all rumours heard this week should be treated with disdain, it will have come from a blueshite cabbie!!
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,043 posts | 3967 
      Reply #855: Apr 29, 2013 03:41:56 pm
      It's the week of the derby, all rumours heard this week should be treated with disdain, it will have come from a blueshite cabbie!!

I want to know how come those black cab drivers are mostly the blue sh*te variety cos I've met some really bad eggs in the past and that would explain it.
      harrydunn08
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 5,930 posts | 971 
      Reply #856: Apr 29, 2013 04:03:25 pm
      If we are considering selling him, I just hope that Madrid come knocking on our door.  If we could get 30M + Higuain then I'd be thrilled.  I think Higuain would bang in 20+ goals per season for us, and we could use the 30M to put towards a different world class player like Isco, Strootman, Garay, etc.

It goes without saying that we don't want to lose a player of Luis's talent, but I think 50M(ish) is a fair evaluation and we could possibly benefit from his sale if the money is properly invested in new talent. 
      5timesacharm
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,507 posts | 948 
      Reply #857: Apr 29, 2013 04:18:26 pm

Liverpool's Luis Suarez is booed twice at the PFA awards after his name is read out

Luis Suarez's name was booed twice at the Professional Footballers' Association Player of the Year awards.

The PFA came under fire last week for their refusal withdraw Suarez from its Player of the Year shortlist after he bit Branislav Ivanovic during Liverpool's game against the Blues at Anfield.

In a room full of fellow professionals and other guests at the Grosvenor Hotel in Mayfair, central London, where the awards were handed out, the controversial Uruguayan's name was booed on two separate occasions.

The first time came when he was named in the team of the year, and secondly when his name was read out on the short list for Player of the Year, in which he finished second behind Gareth Bale.

Suarez, who has scored 23 goals in the league this year, received an eight-match ban for racially abusing Manchester United defender Patrice Evra last season.

Suarez was the only Liverpool player named in the team of the year.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/liverpool/10024603/Liverpools-Luis-Suarez-is-booed-twice-at-the-PFA-awards-after-his-name-is-read-out.html

Just to mention it's not just in the Telegraph, it's in most news papers and online news articles but surprisingly the racism story has made it to either Sky Sports, BBC Sports or ESPN.
      LFC9
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,277 posts | 22 
      Reply #858: Apr 29, 2013 04:31:35 pm
      Suarez could play in our u21ā€²s final game of the season ā€“ away to Man United, at Old Trafford, on Monday 6th May.

Suarezā€™s ban applies to first team games and teams are allowed 3 overage players per game in the Under 21 League.
      Brilliant Babbel
      • Forum Roger Hunt

• 510 posts | 10 
      Reply #859: Apr 29, 2013 05:21:05 pm
      Suarez could play in our u21ā€²s final game of the season ā€“ away to Man United, at Old Trafford, on Monday 6th May.

Suarezā€™s ban applies to first team games and teams are allowed 3 overage players per game in the Under 21 League.
      I'd let the guy go home on holiday. He hasn't had a proper break for a couple of years (he played in last summer's olympics) and he could do with the rest. 
      FL Red
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,433 posts | 6423 
      Reply #860: Apr 29, 2013 05:39:30 pm

Nope....

The FA ā€@FA 56m
      @thisisanfield Yes. He's banned from domestic competitive matches at any level until the ten first team fixtures have been played.

The FA The FA ā€@FA 1h
      @thisisanfield Hi. He can't play in any competitive fixtures until the ten games have been played.
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,043 posts | 3967 
      Reply #861: Apr 29, 2013 05:51:19 pm
      Liverpool's Luis Suarez is booed twice at the PFA awards after his name is read out

Luis Suarez's name was booed twice at the Professional Footballers' Association Player of the Year awards.

The PFA came under fire last week for their refusal withdraw Suarez from its Player of the Year shortlist after he bit Branislav Ivanovic during Liverpool's game against the Blues at Anfield.

In a room full of fellow professionals and other guests at the Grosvenor Hotel in Mayfair, central London, where the awards were handed out, the controversial Uruguayan's name was booed on two separate occasions.

The first time came when he was named in the team of the year, and secondly when his name was read out on the short list for Player of the Year, in which he finished second behind Gareth Bale.

Suarez, who has scored 23 goals in the league this year, received an eight-match ban for racially abusing Manchester United defender Patrice Evra last season.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/liverpool/10024603/Liverpools-Luis-Suarez-is-booed-twice-at-the-PFA-awards-after-his-name-is-read-out.html

Just to mention it's not just in the Telegraph, it's in most news papers and online news articles but surprisingly the racism story has made it to either Sky Sports, BBC Sports or ESPN.

F***ing joke - members of that very same union have been found guilty of GBH, class A drug use, ABH, racial abuse, rape, attempted rape, fraud and many more offences. Where does a bite or a suck on the arm measure up there?
      The stupid cu*ts.
      Scotia
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 8,991 posts | 3062 
      Reply #862: Apr 29, 2013 06:17:29 pm
      It's just a big fu#ckin boys club - like a teenage fraternity house in the states. "Look at JT he's booing, quick join in or we'll look like d#cks"

Ooops....
      MIRO
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 12,989 posts | 3124 
      • Trust The Universe
      Reply #863: Apr 29, 2013 06:48:39 pm
      Luis has made Terry look such an inept defender on so many occasions.

Tall Poppy Syndrome .....  to which our Aussie friends know what that means ...
      AlexLFC95
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,393 posts | 56 
      Reply #864: Apr 29, 2013 10:08:59 pm
      Andy Carroll made Terry look sh*te last year. Sincerely hope Terry is the next guy to be shot by Ashley Cole.
      ORCHARD RED
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 8,526 posts | 1457 
      • 6 Times!
      Reply #865: Apr 29, 2013 10:28:28 pm
      If Luis is sold, only a bid above his market value would be acceptable, 50 million would have to be the low end estimate. If FSG didn't make all that money available for transfers, then they'd be signing their own death warrant as far as I'm concerned.
      MIRO
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 12,989 posts | 3124 
      • Trust The Universe
      Reply #866: Apr 29, 2013 10:30:44 pm
      FA Chairman Clark Carlisle mightily embarrased by Reginald D Hunter's NIG*ER routine at the PFAs.

... and the players booing Luis were probably the ones pissing themselves laughing the most the two faced  c*nts.
      Probably the ones  Luis burnt the most during the season.
      Couldn't make it up could you.

Luis owned them. The f**king lot of 'em.
      fields of anny rd
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,663 posts | 1961 
      Reply #867: Apr 29, 2013 10:50:42 pm
      I'm not even going to pretend to be offended by Reginald Delicious Hunter
      but it's funny seeing the PFA squirm. Clarke Carlisle is one of the most insufferable bores in the history of the game and that depressed old c**t Gordon Taylor needs retiring.
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,890 posts | 6822 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone
      Reply #868: Apr 29, 2013 10:52:07 pm
      That's made me sad and F***ing mad. cu*ts of the highest order.

Please Luis, don't leave us.  :f_wah:
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 44,014 posts | 5760 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone!
      Reply #869: Apr 29, 2013 10:52:25 pm
      Let them boo Luis all they want because come September he is going to rip them all to shreds and embarrass them all over again. He thrives on the boo's, just motivates him even more!
      Frankly, Mr Shankly
      Reply #870: Apr 29, 2013 11:19:30 pm
      I'm not even going to pretend to be offended by Reginald Delicious Hunter
      but it's funny seeing the PFA squirm. Clarke Carlisle is one of the most insufferable bores in the history of the game and that depressed old c**t Gordon Taylor needs retiring.

Too right. Surprised Carlisle got into the room considering how big his head seemingly is. Politically correct n*b head. And as for Gordon Taylor - what a sad little useless git. Simpering tool. You know football's not great in England when that is the head of the players association.
      Roddenberry
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 16,568 posts | 1876 
      Reply #871: Apr 29, 2013 11:28:32 pm
      As long as issue is made with racism, racism will always be an issue.  Said to me toady by a fellow red, of caribbean decent, after asking me if I'd heard want that uppity c**t Carlisle had said.
      LFC
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,715 posts | 36 
      • In JK I trust! YNWA
      Reply #872: Apr 29, 2013 11:47:11 pm

Oh, I know he was booed. But I'm talking about the JT rumour. Where did ye hear this?
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 39,685 posts | 6981 
      Reply #873: Apr 30, 2013 09:10:11 am
      I've finally got round to locking the vote that we started after the incident.

Fairly level headed response I think.

It's good having votes on here as it does (obviously) tally exceptionally well with the kind of responses you will hear around the ground. 

I'd imagine a similar poll on a free for all like the Daily Mail will have had 80% suggesting he should have been hung drawn and quartered.

Quick Reply