Trending Topics

Next match: Everton v LFC [Premier League] Wed 24th Apr @ 8:00 pm - Pre Match Topic
      Goodison Park

Today is the 24th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P25 W10 D8 L7

University Dissertation - The media representation of the Hillsborough Disaster

Read 4122 times
      joeowens
      • On Trial
      • Started Topic

• 1 posts |
      University Dissertation - The media representation of the Hillsborough Disaster
      Apr 23, 2013 01:17:06 pm
      Hi,

I am currently studying at Teesside University in Middlesbrough. I am proposing to conduct a dissertation on the 'media representation of the hillsborough disaster'. This will include comparing national (the sun etc.) and local (liverpool echo etc.) newspapers on the reports of the disaster. I cannot comprehend the feelings and emotions your region went and still go through to this day from the injustice and allegations proposed by the national newspapers. Rest assured i will be heavily criticising the sun throughout the dissertation and commending the local area of Liverpool. I was wondering if anyone has a copy of the document 'No Last Rights: The Denial of Justice and the Promotion of Myth in the Aftermath of the Hillsborough Disaster'. I would be sincerely grateful if anyone could offer me this and it would help me dearly. Also i may be looking for people who were involved in reporting the incident. If anyone was involved or knows anyone who was involved in the media at the time i would appreciate if you could let me know

Thank you very much

Joe Owens

Justice For The 96

Quick Reply