Trending Topics

Next match: Fulham v LFC [Premier League] Sun 21st Apr @ 4:30 pm
      Craven Cottage

Today is the 19th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P32 W19 D8 L5

Liverpool 0:0 Everton In game and post match discussion.

Read 29121 times
      Bubonic
      • Forum Alan Hansen

• 634 posts | 25 
      Re: Liverpool 0:0 Everton In game and post match discussion.
      Reply #391: May 07, 2013 10:28:05 pm
      This was my first game at Anfield, was great until about 15 or 20 minutes in. I was buzzing from just being there and hearing YNWA, my wife cried during it for gods sake.

As the game wore it really became apparent other than the defence and Stevie, no one else really gave a sh*t. Sturridge's first touch was just awful. Sometimes I couldn't understand why players wouldn't take shots when clear openings appeared before them.

All in all, I was glad to go and be there but it was disappointing to see such a sad performance.

I am really not sure about all this so called progress. I think BR has one more year and it better be a good one. I know people hate hearing it but Rafa is sitting in the wings, getting yet another team to a European final.
      MIRO
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 12,989 posts | 3124 
      • Trust The Universe
      Reply #392: May 07, 2013 10:59:46 pm

This was my first game at Anfield, was great until about 15 or 20 minutes in

I was buzzing from just being there and hearing YNWA, my wife cried during it for gods sake.

You have both experienced The Light .

You will never experience what is was like to stand on the Kop .....  but you are definetely closer to heaven than you were.
      Bubonic
      • Forum Alan Hansen

• 634 posts | 25 
      Reply #393: May 07, 2013 11:06:27 pm
      You have both experienced The Light .

You will never experience what is was like to stand on the Kop .....  but you are definetely closer to heaven than you were.

Well that much is true. A poor match but I am already saving towards my next game. I want to see a goal!
      KobeWorst
      • Forum Ron Yeats

• 458 posts | 12 
      Reply #394: May 09, 2013 02:56:57 pm
      Well that much is true. A poor match but I am already saving towards my next game. I want to see a goal!

My first derby was '99, 3-2 and Robbie snorting the line, you'll always remember your first, goals or not.  :)
      GERNS
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 12,290 posts | 1514 
      Reply #395: May 09, 2013 09:31:41 pm
      Not been on here since the match. Never got to see or listen to it. Just motd so couldnt really pick a motm. Seemed a dour game , more concened about conceeding than scoring for both sides. Best just move on I think. Now for Fulham.

Quick Reply