Trending Topics

Next match: Fulham v LFC [Premier League] Sun 21st Apr @ 4:30 pm
      Craven Cottage

Today is the 19th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P32 W19 D8 L5

LFC Reds Poll

Q. Man of the match?

Coutinho
      158 (88.3%)
      Sturridge
      7 (3.9%)
      Lucas
      0 (0%)
      Henderson
      5 (2.8%)
      Gerrard
      1 (0.6%)
      Downing
      3 (1.7%)
      Agger
      0 (0%)
      Someone else
      5 (2.8%)

Total Members Voted: 175

Newcastle 0-6 Liverpool - post match feast

Read 33171 times
      Swab
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,361 posts | 3462 
      Re: Newcastle 0-6 Liverpool - post match feast
      Reply #644: Apr 30, 2013 07:43:37 pm
      They are fair comments when you look at where we are these days. And tbh, his views are no worse than what's posted here after a sh*t result.

He's also a European Cup winner from his time here.

I'm starting to think, simply because every time you post your agenda pops up, that you are a plant with the goal of turning other fans against rafa.

It's getting very F***ing boring now.

And I might have misspelled plant.
      lfc across the water
      • Needs a Klopp hug...Rafa's Number 1 fan...VAR has no faults Promoter
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,863 posts | 704 
      Reply #645: Apr 30, 2013 07:59:27 pm
      Quote from Swab
      I'm starting to think, simply because every time you post your agenda pops up, that you are a plant with the goal of turning other fans against rafa.

It's getting very F***ing boring now.

It's not quite as boring as those bringing him into every thread I post on. 

I came in, posted on the game and commented on those who slagged off a great player who won 9 major trophies here. Yous want me to post on other threads, that's what I've done.
      ORCHARD RED
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 8,526 posts | 1457 
      • 6 Times!
      Reply #646: Apr 30, 2013 08:01:39 pm
      They are fair comments when you look at where we are these days. And tbh, his views are no worse than what's posted here after a sh*t result.

Nobody would question his performances as a player, but as a pundit, its like he's trying too hard not to seem biased, that he has gone too far the other way!

And too think he ends his autographs with YNWA! Hypocrite!
      Swab
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,361 posts | 3462 
      Reply #647: Apr 30, 2013 08:02:10 pm
      It's not quite as boring as those bringing him into every thread I post on. 

I came in, posted on the game and commented on those who slagged off a great player who won 9 major trophies here. Yous want me to post on other threads, that's what I've done.

No, what I want you to do is stop boring the arse off me, and maybe everyone else.

I wouldn't mind if you actually knew anything, but it's clear from your wikipedia copy and paste jobs that you're F***ing clueless.

Let it go with the F***ing rafa obsession will you.
      Swab
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,361 posts | 3462 
      Reply #648: Apr 30, 2013 08:05:45 pm
      Nobody would question his performances as a player, but as a pundit, its like he's trying too hard not to seem biased, that he has gone too far the other way!

And too think he ends his autographs with YNWA! Hypocrite!

It's F***ing diabolical the number of times he's put the boot into us over the years, and anyone who sticks up for the f**ker would do well to remember his line from a few years ago: "Can we get on with the football now".
      srslfc
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 32,144 posts | 4897 
      Reply #649: Apr 30, 2013 10:13:21 pm

Thanks for reminding me. :roll:

Maybe if Lawro remembered what club helped him make his name as a player and didn't talk sh*te about us at every given opportunity just to fit in with his media buddies he'd get the respect his time and honours earned here deserve.
      KopiteLuke
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 21,056 posts | 3784 
      Reply #650: Apr 30, 2013 10:50:25 pm
      Thanks for reminding me. :roll:

Maybe if Lawro remembered what club helped him make his name as a player and didn't talk sh*te about us at every given opportunity just to fit in with his media buddies he'd get the respect his time and honours earned here deserve.

Spot on mate. Actually grown to not being able to stand the man, from running into him in a bar I quite like a few times and watching him behave like a lecherous old perv and as you say running the club down at every given opportunity he's lost my respect on both counts.
      QuicoGalante
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,509 posts | 120 
      • Uruguay 2030
      Reply #651: May 01, 2013 01:29:49 am
      First game of the season I couldnt watch live...maybe i should do that more often!. Looks like a proper win!
      SG
      • Forum Youth Player

• 8 posts |
      Reply #652: May 01, 2013 03:43:05 am
      First game of the season I couldnt watch live...maybe i should do that more often!. Looks like a proper win!

Don't even think about watching another game live. :D
      lfc across the water
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,863 posts | 704 
      Reply #653: May 01, 2013 02:43:46 pm
      Quote from ORCHARD RED

He's a pundit, he's supposed to be neutral, unless he's working for lfc.tv.

Quote from Swab
      It's F***ing diabolical the number of times he's put the boot into us over the years, and anyone who sticks up for the f**ker would do well to remember his line from a few years ago: "Can we get on with the football now".

As above, he's a football pundit, his job is to analyse games. What did you expect him to say?

We have many pundits in the media. They're not employed by the club, so they don't have to sugar-coat what they say. 4 well known ex-player pundits commented publicly in the week on the Suarez incident. All 4 were roundly condemned, for saying the obvious on it. They may have to be neutral, but they're not all out to get us all the time, you know.

It's clear from your wikipedia copy and paste jobs that you're clueless.

I haven't done any copy and paste jobs from anywhere.
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,089 posts | 8520 
      Reply #654: May 01, 2013 02:49:05 pm

As above, he's a football pundit, his job is to analyse games. What did you expect him to say?

Remind us all what Lawrenson said after the Truth Day 6 minutes chant of "Justice for the 96" please?

"Can we just get on with the football"

He's a tw*t!
      Swab
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,361 posts | 3462 
      Reply #655: May 01, 2013 03:35:12 pm

We have many pundits in the media. They're not employed by the club, so they don't have to sugar-coat what they say. 4 well known ex-player pundits commented publicly in the week on the Suarez incident. All 4 were roundly condemned, for saying the obvious on it. They may have to be neutral, but they're not all out to get us all the time, you know.

I haven't done any copy and paste jobs from anywhere.

First off, he's not neutral, he has actively campaigned against certain managers and players, but then I suppose that makes him a god in your eyes.

And secondly, yes, you have copy and pasted stuff in the benitez thread.

Thirdly, yes you really are a clueless contrarian who seems to delight in taking an opposing opinion just for the sake of it, which my son reliably informs me is known as trolling.
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,684 posts | 6690 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone
      Reply #656: May 02, 2013 12:51:04 am

Thought I was the jinx mate, relieved to know it's you. Phewwwwwwww  ;)
      Eem
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 6,018 posts | 89 
      Reply #657: May 02, 2013 09:26:23 am
      Remind us all what Lawrenson said after the Truth Day 6 minutes chant of "Justice for the 96" please?

He's a tw*t!

This.

End of discussion, IMO.
      lfc across the water
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,863 posts | 704 
      Reply #658: May 10, 2013 12:29:59 am
      Quote from HUYTON RED

Er yeah. That was 6 and a half years ago. Have you not said something you shouldn't since then yourself?

Quote from Swab
      yes, you have copy and pasted stuff in the benitez thread.

Only I know the answer to that question and you got it already. I didn't and don't copy and paste evidence to support my opinions, unless stated.

yes you really are a clueless contrarian who seems to delight in taking an opposing opinion just for the sake of it.

Wrong again. I make my case, I back it up, sometimes it toes the generally accepted line, sometimes it doesn't.

Lawro has a European Cup and 5 league winners medals from his time here, so he was a great servant, and I'm slow to criticise him.
      Billy1
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 10,638 posts | 1966 
      Reply #659: May 10, 2013 09:29:16 am

Lawro has a European Cup and 5 league winners medals from his time here, so he was a great servant, and I'm slow to criticise him.
      And he has the late great Bob Paisley to thank for those medals,I don't think people are critisizing his time at Anfield as a player but his attitude and comments about the club since he stopped playing.

Quick Reply