Trending Topics

Next match: Fulham v LFC [Premier League] Sun 21st Apr @ 4:30 pm
      Craven Cottage

Today is the 19th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P32 W19 D8 L5

Liverpool 0:0 Everton In game and post match discussion.

Read 29117 times
      Scotia
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 8,968 posts | 3052 
      Re: Liverpool 0:0 Everton In game and post match discussion.
      Reply #345: May 05, 2013 08:56:52 pm
      We were poor today and got probably slightly more than we deserved. And for clarity I mean that because of the disallowed goal, the fact that we were so f#n sloppy and the fact that the bitters offered so little offensively.

No problem with BR team selection at all - but why he took Hendo off I don't get.

Just a frustrating day....and breathe..!
      « Last Edit: May 05, 2013 09:07:55 pm by Scotia »
      Monobrow
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,425 posts | 27 
      Reply #346: May 05, 2013 08:59:20 pm
      Heard the 'Always the victims' sh*te in the second half, although it was a minority & barely audible.

Definitely wasn't "barely audible". Neither was the murderers chant. F***ing knobs
      ORCHARD RED
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 8,526 posts | 1457 
      • 6 Times!
      Reply #347: May 05, 2013 09:06:24 pm
      Definitely wasn't "barely audible". Neither was the murderers chant. F***ing knobs
      Well that's the end of my respect for Everton fans  :f_steam: :f_steam: :f_steam:
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,089 posts | 8521 
      Reply #348: May 05, 2013 09:08:49 pm

Don't know why anyone's arsed, we know what they are like by now, they're F***ing bitter arseholes.

Shittest derby I've seen for a while, they were happy for the point and we showed no urgency whatsoever to go for the win.

At least them letting off the smoke gave us a laugh. Especially the dozy c**t who couldn't get blue and had to settle for purple!!
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,001 posts | 3952 
      Reply #349: May 05, 2013 09:11:49 pm

Will the FA take any action with this grossly offensive behaviour?
      If right's right Everton should root out these F***ing creatures that discredit their club and make a nonesense of their recent admirable conduct regarding the 96.
      ORCHARD RED

• 8,526 posts | 1457 
      • 6 Times!
      Reply #350: May 05, 2013 09:13:37 pm
      If right's right Everton should root out these f**king creatures that discredit their club and make a nonesense of their recent admirable conduct regarding the 96.
      Exactly! We said thanks, they said F**k you!
      ORCHARD RED

• 8,526 posts | 1457 
      • 6 Times!
      Reply #351: May 05, 2013 09:15:52 pm
      Any back on topic, if the team can't get fired up for a Derby game, the last two games should br good!!!
      Scotia
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 8,968 posts | 3052 
      Reply #352: May 05, 2013 09:17:43 pm
      No excuses for that sh#te that's just moronic.
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,089 posts | 8521 
      Reply #353: May 05, 2013 09:24:28 pm
      If right's right Everton should root out these F***ing creatures that discredit their club and make a nonesense of their recent admirable conduct regarding the 96.

They been all over twitter tonight claiming it's nothing to do with that, it's all to do with Heysel, cos they got banned, same as the Justice for the 39 sh*t, they don't give a F**k about the victims of Heysel, it's just about Everton.

Exactly! We said thanks, they said F**k you!

Our own F***ing fault, glad I got in after the mosaic was held up, said it before and I'll say it again, I wouldn't even share Aids with those shitbags.
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,001 posts | 3952 
      Reply #354: May 05, 2013 09:36:49 pm
      They been all over twitter tonight claiming it's nothing to do with that, it's all to do with Heysel, cos they got banned, same as the Justice for the 39 sh*t, they don't give a F**k about the victims of Heysel, it's just about Everton.

There you have the definition of bitter - a deep rooted sense of self seeking persecution which implies the status of victim .
      Arrie
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,763 posts | 64 
      • Being safe is risky nowadays.
      Reply #355: May 05, 2013 09:40:29 pm
      Coutinho's through balls are F***ing sexy! Shame Gerrard and Strurridge couldn't finish them off.

FELLAINI IS A DIRTY F***ing c*nt!
      ORCHARD RED

• 8,526 posts | 1457 
      • 6 Times!
      Reply #356: May 05, 2013 09:42:16 pm
      All back to normal now, We hate them, they hate us. The way it should be!

On that note, F**k you Everton!
      red_squirrel
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,131 posts | 15 
      Reply #357: May 05, 2013 09:48:20 pm
      Sounds like I chose a good game to miss.

Rush
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,487 posts | 1490 
      • "If you are second, you are nothing."
      Reply #358: May 05, 2013 10:12:48 pm
      Sounds like I chose a good game to miss.
      Honestly, apart from two quality 60 yard cross field passes from Gerrard, two or three delightful through balls from Coutinho and a somewhat dribble type run from him - you missed nothing.
      Nene
      • Forum Barry Venison

• 167 posts |
      Reply #359: May 05, 2013 11:29:21 pm

That. You missed nothing. Players couldn't bother to give a sh*te. Effing boring game.
       >:(
      Billy1
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 10,638 posts | 1966 
      Reply #360: May 06, 2013 12:13:17 am
      This was a game we could/should of won but sadly half of our lads were far too slow to the ball and that is just not acceptable.The one bright spot for me was the long passing from Stevie Gerrard,he split the Everton defence quite a few times and that is the kind of football I like to see from Stevie.Downing for me was non existant while Sturridge needs to kerb his selfish habit but at least he put in some effort.All in all a very disappointing performance and we definitely need to get the cheque book out over the summer.
      Dadorious

• 9,882 posts | 1545 
      Reply #361: May 06, 2013 01:58:09 am
      Can't recall a poorer derby to be honest.

End of season fixture written all over it lethargic, slow and lacking intensity.

Don't know why we moved our most creative and dangerous player from the center to the left, once that happened we stopped creating anything.
      vulcan_red
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,580 posts | 212 
      Reply #362: May 06, 2013 02:06:36 am
      Can't recall a poorer derby to be honest.

End of season fixture written all over it lethargic, slow and lacking intensity.

Don't know why we moved our most creative and dangerous player from the center to the left, once that happened we stopped creating anything.

I saw Moyes scribbling something in BR's notebook while he was busy on the touchline. Surprised BR didn't recognise it wasn't his handwriting.
      indlfc
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,099 posts |
      Reply #363: May 06, 2013 02:20:50 am
      I saw Moyes scribbling something in BR's notebook while he was busy on the touchline. Surprised BR didn't recognise it wasn't his handwriting.

He will probably say it in next press meet  ;D
      hoganov
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 1,715 posts | 162 
      Reply #364: May 06, 2013 02:36:34 am
      Missed the match, at work all day and night. sh*te then.
      vulcan_red
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,580 posts | 212 
      Reply #365: May 06, 2013 02:40:17 am
      He will probably say it in next press meet  ;D

Moyes will probably doctor the 'presser' too. Either that or ring up pretending to be from the press office and cancel it. He's a canny fuc*er as evidenced by hte fact he's survived so long at the blueshite without having his organs sold to pay the rent on Goodison.
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,689 posts | 6690 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone
      Reply #366: May 06, 2013 06:24:11 am
      Season just fizzling out. Thought even the crowd was a bit flat for a Derby match.

No passion from a lot of our players who must be looking forward to their holidays.

2 Matches to go peeps and we can put this mostly disappointing season behind us.

what-a-hit-son
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,475 posts | 4821 
      • t: @MrPrice1979 i: @klmprice101518
      Reply #367: May 06, 2013 07:25:52 am
      Could have bored a f**king glass eye to sleep that one.

My day was meant to go: Derby with beer, BBQ with beer, put my lad up to bed and then come down let the shackles off.

It went: Derby with beer, BBQ with a beer, put my lad up and fall asleep with him.

Just woke up.

Safe to say it sucked the life out of me.

Can't even be arsed analysing it but I heard the 'Sturridge was outstanding' comment and nearly spat my Bud out.

I'll wait until the end of the season until I pass judgement on the season as a whole but I'll hazard a guess at all of the people who are pro FSG trying to pass the season off as progress whilst banging on about these fictitious claims that it 'was a transitional season' and also attacking any supporter who doesn't go with the whole 'progression' thing whilst accusing them of either not wanting Kenny sacked or wanting Rafa back .

One more Summer of spin and I can see an FSG out movement gathering momentum by Christmas which for me is a year too late.

Find it strange that people are passing yesterday's game off so easily.

It was a Derby at Anfield that if we had won would have put us close to them in the league. No matter what stage of the season I expect better than that and I'd hope they all got a good f**king roasting instead of a pat on the back and a bit of praise because we were up against a 'good Everton team' (repeat several times).

It wasn't good enough at all as the whole season hasn't been.

Can't wait for the season to end so I can concentrate on a Holiday and trying to look interested in Golf and Tennis or some other sh*te sport that I couldn't give two shits on the outcome of.

FSG need to back him or f**k off.

Most surprising thing about the Everton chants is the amount of people who were actually surprised. Aldo on Twitter saying it was around 50% of the away end.

Once a set of scumbag fans, always a set of scumbag fans.

Quick Reply