Trending Topics

Next match: Fulham v LFC [Premier League] Sun 21st Apr @ 4:30 pm
      Craven Cottage

Today is the 20th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P31 W17 D7 L7

Balazs Dzsudzsak (Dinamo Moscow)

Read 2473 times
      Titanic
      • Forum Erik Meijer
      • Started Topic

• 32 posts |
      Balazs Dzsudzsak (Dinamo Moscow)
      Feb 05, 2013 07:04:32 pm
      Balazs Dzsudzsak claims Dinamo Moscow blocked move to Liverpool

By Juha Pal
      Last Updated: February 5, 2013 2:44pm

Balazs Dzsudzsak claims Dinamo Moscow rejected an approach from Liverpool for his services during the January transfer window.

The Hungarian midfielder only moved to Russia in January 2012, but was open to the prospect of completing another switch 12 months on.

The chance to turn out in the Premier League appealed to him greatly, but Dinamo were unwilling to discuss a deal.

Dzsudzsak is disappointed to have seen one opportunity pass him by, but believes there will be more to come.

He told Nemzeti Sport: "I stay, but it wasn't up to me.

"Dinamo didn't let me go, not even to Liverpool. I can't say any more because it is not my position to do so.

"I want to say that in Hungary people have written me off, but it seems that some respectable teams still believe in me.

"I am not that disappointed. What I couldn't do during the winter transfer window can be done in the summer. It's also a nice feeling that in Moscow they have faith in me."

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11669/8473563/Transfer-news-Balazs-Dzsudzsak-claims-Dinamo-Moscow-blocked-move-to-Liverpool
      StevieG123
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,716 posts | 65 
      Re: Balazs Dzsudzsak (Dinamo Moscow)
      Reply #1: Feb 05, 2013 07:32:25 pm
      He's amazing on Fifa. That's the only input I have on the matter :D
      fields of anny rd
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,663 posts | 1961 
      Reply #2: Feb 05, 2013 07:47:28 pm
      He was boss a few seasons back, think he's made a few poor moves recently for questionable motives and it looks as though he's had a huge fall from grace.
      Fowler#23
      • Forum Ian Callaghan

• 872 posts | 37 
      Reply #3: Feb 05, 2013 07:58:22 pm
      Saw him a fair bit for PSV but not seen him since he went over to Russia, was a very exciting attacker with bags of energy and good shot.

I've a big bug bear at the minute with the growing number of stars that are jetting off to Russia for the money then a year or two later moan they want out. We all know why you've gone there, you've made your bed now lie in it and see out your contract.

Talent from what I saw for PSV he'd improve our squad, for other reason i wouldn't touch him with a barge pole.
      federer
      • Needs a Klopp hug
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,932 posts | 645 
      Reply #4: Feb 05, 2013 11:01:55 pm
      His time at PSV overlapped with Suarez's time at Ajax.  I wonder if Rodgers had any input from Luis.
      clint_call01
      • King Live Match Starter
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 11,678 posts | 3699 
      • Ynwa... lfc till I die !
      Balazs Dzsudzsak (Dynamo Moscow)
      Reply #5: Jun 17, 2013 01:24:41 pm
      Balazs Dzsudzsak's agent claims Liverpool approach

Balazs Dzsudzsak's agent Jozsef Vorosbaranyi claims Liverpool and Inter Milan are among clubs interested in his client.

The 26-year-old Hungarian winger currently plies his trade with Dynamo Moscow in the Russian Premier League, where he has a contract until 31st December 2015.

The player, who is thought to be valued at 12 million euros (£10.18m), scored five goals in 27 games last season.

Vorosbaranyi told fcinter1908: "Numerous clubs made an approach including Internazionale and Liverpool, but I can't say more concrete things.

"Balazs didn't ask the club to let him go because he feels good at the team and has a good partnership with coach Dan Petrescu.

"But anything can happen."
      xSkyline
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,829 posts | 101 
      Re: Balazs Dzsudzsak (Dynamo Moscow)
      Reply #6: Jun 17, 2013 01:34:24 pm
      Lofti Rider
      • Forum Alan Hansen

• 656 posts |
      Reply #7: Jun 17, 2013 02:31:04 pm
      use to be a flashy player, anybody still watchin him?
      AlexLFC95
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,393 posts | 56 
      Reply #8: Jun 17, 2013 05:59:24 pm
      Looks like we are being used by another player to get a move.
      Semple

• 7,854 posts | 149 
      • Ireland's Finest Scouser. Henderson supporter.
      Reply #9: Jun 18, 2013 10:46:33 pm
      I met him last summer when I was working in Hungary coaching football. Our mentor Sandor is from the same town and is good mates with him. I happened to be wearing a Liverpool shirt and Dzsudzsak said 'boo, Manchester are best'. To this day, I don't know which Manchester team he meant but I don't want him round our club for this reason.
      racerx34
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 33,595 posts | 3839 
      • THE SALT IN THE SOUP
      Reply #10: Jun 18, 2013 11:28:51 pm
      I met him last summer when I was working in Hungary coaching football. Our mentor Sandor is from the same town and is good mates with him. I happened to be wearing a Liverpool shirt and Dzsudzsak said 'boo, Manchester are best'. To this day, I don't know which Manchester team he meant but I don't want him round our club for this reason.

Flawless logic.

Really.

;)
      Semple

• 7,854 posts | 149 
      • Ireland's Finest Scouser. Henderson supporter.
      Reply #11: Jun 18, 2013 11:38:53 pm

It's good enough reason for me. Plus, I don't believe the report anyway so suppose it isn't worth discussing.

:D

Quick Reply