Trending Topics

Next match: Fulham v LFC [Premier League] Sun 21st Apr @ 4:30 pm
      Craven Cottage

Today is the 20th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P31 W17 D7 L7

Ticket Info :- Everton away 20/10/07 12.45 kick-off

Read 5502 times
      mrtommo
      • Forum Legend - Fagan
      • Started Topic

• 2,890 posts | 168 
      Ticket Info :- Everton away 20/10/07 12.45 kick-off
      Oct 10, 2007 03:23:31 pm

Liverpool Football Club would like to announce the following selling arrangements for our Premier League away game against Everton at Goodison Park (20/10/07). 
      Barclays Premier League

Everton v Liverpool

To be played at Goodison Park, Liverpool
      On Saturday 20 October 2007, Kick Off 12.45pm

Liverpool Football Club have received an allocation of 2868 stand tickets for this ALL ticket fixture priced as follows:-

Lower Bullens
      Adult £32.00
      Over 65s £21.00
      Child £17.00 (under 16)

Upper Bullens
      Adult £37.00
      Child £19.00 (under 16)

Paddock
      Adult £35.00
      Over 65s £21.00
      Child £17.00 (under 16)

Wheelchair and Personal Assistant
      £35.00

Ticket Allocation

Tickets will be available to Season Ticket Holders based on attendance at Premier League away fixtures during Season 2006-2007 on the following days,

Attendance at 12 or more games
      Friday 12 October 2007

Attendance at 9 or more games
      Sunday 14 October 2007

The allocation of tickets will be subject to availability and while stocks last.

Tickets will be available for personal application at the Ticket Office, by postal application and credit card bookings on Telephone Number 0844 844 0844, (Overseas (0044) 870 220 2151). The Fan Card must be presented when applying at the Ticket Office and in the case of postal applications or telephone applications the number must be quoted, telephone bookings will require the applicants address to be confirmed and are subject to a booking fee.

Please Note: Supporters can purchase one ticket per qualifying Fancard.

Supporters can purchase tickets for up to a maximum of SIX qualifying Fancards at the Ticket Office window, and FOUR qualifying Fancards on the Telephone booking lines.

If Supporters wish to purchase a greater number of tickets they can apply by postal application.

Please do not apply if you do not meet the required criteria, any queries regarding the Fan Card please telephone 0844 844 2005.

We would emphasise to all eligible applicants that no guarantee can be given that tickets will be available to all who apply.

Executive Box holders, Centenary, Premier and Executive members should contact the Corporate Sales Department.

Ticket Office Opening Hours

Monday – Friday 8.15am – 5.30pm
      Saturday – Sunday 9.15am – 1.00pm

Please note that telephone booking lines will open at 8.30am Monday –Friday. 

Please note that Liverpool have only been handed 2868 tickets.
      Please do not reply to this post begging /requesting tickets.
      « Last Edit: Oct 18, 2007 12:55:37 pm by mrtommo »
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,089 posts | 8521 
      Re: Ticket Info :- Everton away 20/10/07 12.45 kick-off
      Reply #1: Oct 12, 2007 09:35:29 pm
      Instead beggers could alternatively try Goodison Park, Wednesday October 17 - any tickets left of everton's will be on general sale 8)
      rach.uk
      • Forum Erik Meijer

• 27 posts |
      Reply #2: Oct 17, 2007 08:03:35 pm
      Hi!

Replying to the above message I have a query.  I go to all the home games, ticket allocation allowing that is.  I usually cannot get to an away game due to the kids.

Now..  I am unfortunately married to a bitter bluenose (!)  He has two tickets for the Derby on Saturday.  Now.. do some LFC still *unofficially* still sit with the Blues.  The main question being can I go with him <g>  Shall I wear my top or hide it.  Would it be inadvisable to go?  Any helpful answers appreciated!!!
      mrtommo
      • Forum Legend - Fagan
      • Started Topic

• 2,890 posts | 168 
      Reply #3: Oct 17, 2007 08:40:21 pm
      Hi Rach,
      I've been to many a derby match home & away.
      By all means go to the match and wear your shirt - but expect little chosen words said every now and then.

What ever happens, at the end of the game, everyone shakes hands and goes home friends.
      But - remember, it's a football match between two close neighbours.

smigger15
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,421 posts | 284 
      • YNWA - JFT96
      Reply #4: Oct 17, 2007 08:50:24 pm
      Rach, go and wear your red shirt with pride, and jump as high as you can when we score  ;) :D :D :D  I'd love to be in your shoes, I'd have a ball  ;) :D
      rach.uk
      • Forum Erik Meijer

• 27 posts |
      Reply #5: Oct 17, 2007 09:01:05 pm
      Jump when we score even sitting amongst all the blues?!  Hehe ok!!!  Look out for the lonesome red shirt being thrown aside ;D.  I will go :)
      smigger15
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,421 posts | 284 
      • YNWA - JFT96
      Reply #6: Oct 17, 2007 09:06:30 pm
      I'll be watching, and waiting  :lmao:
      rach.uk
      • Forum Erik Meijer

• 27 posts |
      Reply #7: Oct 17, 2007 09:10:35 pm
      ;D!  There is always murder in our house on Derby day.  Luckily I have three kids who were brainwashed from an early age to be Liverpool fans.  He well saw his a&& over that one.....
      smigger15
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,421 posts | 284 
      • YNWA - JFT96
      Reply #8: Oct 17, 2007 09:20:11 pm
      Nice one Rach, I always seem to pick select bluenoses as well  :D  Have had some good arguments though !!  Funny I always seemed to win them  :lmao:

rach.uk
      • Forum Erik Meijer

• 27 posts |
      Reply #9: Oct 17, 2007 09:23:41 pm
      Ha yes they are very easy to wind up <g>  Thanks for all the advice and help!  Need to win on Saturday to stop him gloating for the next six months :)
      smigger15
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,421 posts | 284 
      • YNWA - JFT96
      Reply #10: Oct 17, 2007 09:25:44 pm
      Thats the worst bit about losing, but not much chance of that Rach, it will be your turn to gloat this time round  :kop5cf8koxp6:  You will have to let us know how you got on  ;) 
      rach.uk
      • Forum Erik Meijer

• 27 posts |
      Reply #11: Oct 17, 2007 09:28:40 pm
      I certainly will do!  Will post here on Saturday evening with the whole story :)
      smigger15
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,421 posts | 284 
      • YNWA - JFT96
      Reply #12: Oct 17, 2007 09:30:40 pm
      I certainly will do!  Will post here on Saturday evening with the whole story :)

Will look forward to it, hope its good news   :kop5cf8koxp6: :kop5cf8koxp6: :kop5cf8koxp6:
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,089 posts | 8521 
      Reply #13: Oct 19, 2007 04:56:11 pm
      Well rach if you're going with you're husband shouldn't be a problem, whereabouts are you sitting then?

Always found the park end and gwladys st a bit more nastier, had to watch what you said, but thats only been in the last couple of seasons.

Personally always found the main stand or the bullens the best places to sit if couldn't get a ticket in our end.

And on that note any seasies reading this still trying to get a ticket ring our ticket office, apparently a few returns left for tomorrow.
      rach.uk
      • Forum Erik Meijer

• 27 posts |
      Reply #14: Oct 19, 2007 08:03:59 pm
      Good!  Am sitting in the Lower Bullons so that should be better :)  So I will not be the only one then?
      RedScouseLaz
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 753 posts | 40 
      • du du du du du du, du du du du du du
      Reply #15: Oct 19, 2007 09:56:22 pm
      Good!  Am sitting in the Lower Bullons so that should be better :)  So I will not be the only one then?

im also sitting in the lower bullens. doubt i will wear my liverpool shirt but thats because i cant be bothered with hastle around the ground and its just asking for attention but by all means i will jump up and scream my head off when we score. ive been the last two years at the goodison derby and sat in the lowers bullens the first time and the gwladys last season. i wouldnt advise sitting in the gwladys because they are the so called 'hardcore' of the bitters , ;D

im sure many a red will be in the blue end of the ground though so you certainly wont be alone.
      rach.uk
      • Forum Erik Meijer

• 27 posts |
      Reply #16: Oct 19, 2007 10:10:03 pm
      Good :)  I will wear the shirt under my jacket :)  Will proberly see you when you jump about and the others are standing still ;D  (I will too!)
      rach.uk
      • Forum Erik Meijer

• 27 posts |
      Reply #17: Oct 20, 2007 10:00:15 pm
      WOW!  Bloody fantastic day!  Got in the queue, entered the turnstyles with top hidden.  Found ours seats and had 4 or 5 reds behind me and a couple next to me.  Took jacket off and got well stuck in the game.  Stayed seated during their (or our? ;D) first goal, thinking oh god.  When penalty went in I kinda forgot were I was and shot out of my seat screaming and shouting alongside the other reds.  You should have seen the look on the Bluenoses faces ;D.  Realised we were getting loads of abuse so sat down quietly :)  After second goal went in I jumped up but hubby pulled me down (either jealous or worried for me ;D)  Loved watching the red supporters at the end singing and dancing, wanted to join them!

Thanks for all your advice, glad I took it as had a wonderful time!
      MsGerrard
      Reply #18: Oct 20, 2007 10:06:24 pm
      Rach, so glad you had a good day, it was a special win wasn't it, my heart was in my mouth at times though, and that was just watching it on tv, you've got the bragging rights now so make the most of it with your hubby.

:aaliverpool2xt1: :aaliverpoolwz0: :kop5cf8koxp6:
      RedScouseLaz
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 753 posts | 40 
      Reply #19: Oct 20, 2007 10:10:39 pm
      WOW!  Bloody fantastic day!  Got in the queue, entered the turnstyles with top hidden.  Found ours seats and had 4 or 5 reds behind me and a couple next to me.  Took jacket off and got well stuck in the game.  Stayed seated during their (or our? ;D) first goal, thinking oh god.  When penalty went in I kinda forgot were I was and shot out of my seat screaming and shouting alongside the other reds.  You should have seen the look on the Bluenoses faces ;D.  Realised we were getting loads of abuse so sat down quietly :)  After second goal went in I jumped up but hubby pulled me down (either jealous or worried for me ;D)  Loved watching the red supporters at the end singing and dancing, wanted to join them!

Thanks for all your advice, glad I took it as had a wonderful time!

I did the same , for the first penalty i celebrated asif i was at anfield and nobody said a word so i thought i was OK , therefore when Kuyt got the winner i did the same  , but about 4 or 5 fellers pointed me out and shouted the usual bitter abuse and looked asif they wanted to kill me , ;D , at this point i was too made up to care and just laughed at them , great day !

oh yer , did you see the away section at the start with the baloons made out of tesco bags ?

ha ha ha , i was in stitches!
      rach.uk
      • Forum Erik Meijer

• 27 posts |
      Reply #20: Oct 20, 2007 10:15:40 pm
      Ha no I missed that as the queues were massive so the game was a few minutes in when we sat down.  I was not too far from the away fans.  The usual bitter banter was there and unbelievably there was this bloke who stood up when Everton scored and threatened to kick off on a red behind me (???????)  What was the point in that ;D.  I told him to shut up and sit down, and said he was one of the reasons we can't sit together.  He did'nt argue surprisingly enough.
      RedScouseLaz
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 753 posts | 40 
      Reply #21: Oct 20, 2007 10:33:06 pm
      it really is a shame that thier bitterness has ruined the once friendly derby.

MOTD is on! woop woop!

Quick Reply