Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 28th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P26 W11 D3 L12

Simon Mignolet Player Thread: > Club Bruges

Read 306060 times
      PurpleMonkey
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 10,000 posts | 1991 
      Re: Simon Mignolet Player Thread
      Reply #3013: Jul 15, 2018 07:03:20 pm
      https://streamable.com/dzp68

Lmao, wow. Those Belgians seem to appreciate Migs more than us :D
      « Last Edit: Jul 15, 2018 07:50:21 pm by PurpleMonkey »
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 39,947 posts | 8458 
      Reply #3014: Jul 15, 2018 07:28:25 pm
      Honestly the only goalkeeper ive ever disliked more than this sack of sh*t was that c**t itandje.

You should of watched David James week in, week out, that stupid F***ing smirk every time he fu**ed up or failed to collect a cross.
      FATKOPITE10
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 14,342 posts | 3368 
      • Liverpool fc give me tourettes
      Reply #3015: Jul 15, 2018 08:16:29 pm
      Reckons migs value has gone up now... :couch:
      shabbadoo
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 29,420 posts | 4581 
      Reply #3016: Jul 15, 2018 09:39:01 pm
      You should of watched David James week in, week out, that stupid f**king smirk every time he fu**ed up or failed to collect a cross.

Stole a living as a keeper did James..
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 44,014 posts | 5760 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone!
      Reply #3017: Jul 19, 2018 07:03:32 am
      Itā€™s good knowing this clown will never, ever, ever play for us again!!!

Thanks for the debut penalty save, too bad you were utter sh*te for the rest of your time with us.

Dread to think just how many goals heā€™s cost us over the years!!
      RedWilly
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,146 posts | 1619 
      Reply #3018: Jul 19, 2018 08:14:21 am

I honestly cant stand this dopey looking tw*t.

Every time he speaks he refuses to take responsibility. How can you fix a problem if you donā€™t even acknowledge it is there!!
      heimdall
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,818 posts | 2724 
      Reply #3019: Jul 19, 2018 08:30:20 am
      https://streamable.com/dzp68

Lmao, wow. Those Belgians seem to appreciate Migs more than us :D

Good perhaps some club over there will take the useless twonk off our hands.
      Frankly, Mr Shankly
      Reply #3020: Jul 19, 2018 07:50:01 pm
      'Apart from the mistake I made against Arsenal...'

https://twitter.com/FourFourOnGlue/status/1019945476752396288

Some real horrors here and the worst thing is there's so much more stock footage that could be used. I never realised how bad his mistake for Man City away on Boxing Day 2013 was. And I completely forgot about his mistake in the following game against Chelsea away.
      ConzS
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,321 posts | 1016 
      Reply #3021: Jul 19, 2018 09:31:56 pm

Some real horrors here and the worst thing is there's so much more stock footage that could be used. I never realised how bad his mistake for Man City away on Boxing Day 2013 was. And I completely forgot about his mistake in the following game against Chelsea away.
      Hahaha that music is savage.

What about the one where it took him an hour to punt the ball and he let it go out of play  :lmao:
      waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,585 posts | 7139 
      Reply #3022: Jul 20, 2018 10:02:51 am
      As Ward didn't play he is no loss but I cant see Mignolet staying now and if Ward is worth Ā£12mil Mignolet must be worth more
      shabbadoo
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 29,420 posts | 4581 
      Reply #3023: Jul 20, 2018 10:26:44 am
      Can see Migs being sold & monies put towards the Allison fee, which makes it even more sweeter..
      ozi_wozzy
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,552 posts | 304 
      Reply #3024: Jul 20, 2018 03:23:39 pm

He looks rather special in there...
      RedWilly

• 9,146 posts | 1619 
      Reply #3025: Jul 21, 2018 04:57:16 pm

Donā€™t think I can bring myself to watch this. Ia there him putting a goal kick out for a corner or getting caught holding on to the ball too long in there?

Literally two mistakes that you wonā€™t even see in Sunday league.
      srslfc
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 32,111 posts | 4876 
      Reply #3026: Jul 21, 2018 09:04:41 pm
      Donā€™t think I can bring myself to watch this. Ia there him putting a goal kick out for a corner or getting caught holding on to the ball too long in there?

Literally two mistakes that you wonā€™t even see in Sunday league.

Wasn't it Karius who put the goal kick out for the corner?
      ORCHARD RED

• 8,526 posts | 1457 
      • 6 Times!
      Reply #3027: Jul 21, 2018 09:43:40 pm
      Wasn't it Karius who put the goal kick out for the corner?

Migs let a back pass go out for a corner. 🙈
      GegenPressClub
      • Forum Vladimir Smicer

• 187 posts | 47 
      Reply #3028: Jul 22, 2018 06:53:58 am
      So hopefully Chelsea now sign Cillessen from Barcelona, who then buy Mignolet from us for 10+ mil.
      sore monad
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,937 posts | 502 
      Reply #3029: Aug 26, 2018 12:37:20 pm
      https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/simon-mignolet-questions-bizarre-loris-15075112

ā€œThe transfer of Karius doesn't change anything for me,ā€ he said to Het Laatste Nieuws. ā€œI have always been clear: I want to play.

ā€œBeing number two or number three makes little difference. Playing minutes is the most important thing.

ā€œNobody has said anything to me after the departure of Loris. So I don't know what my future at Liverpool is. We will see what happens this week.ā€

Liverpool are unlikely to allow Mignolet to depart this month with youngsters Caoimhin Kelleher and Kamil Grabara the only other goalkeeper options available to JĆ¼rgen Klopp.

The 30-year-old had offers to leave on loan this summer with Besiktas among the clubs linked until they instead swooped for Karius.

And Mignolet added: ā€œI find it bizarre that Karius was loaned while I also had options to be loaned. But for some reason that was not possible.

Dmasta
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 10,895 posts | 553 
      Reply #3030: Aug 26, 2018 01:13:50 pm
      F**k off Simon if you can't see why Karius needed to leave the club more than you than you're an even bigger moron than you look.
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 44,014 posts | 5760 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone!
      Reply #3031: Aug 26, 2018 01:42:11 pm

Heā€™s such a F***ing shithouse tw*t. I honestly canā€™t stand him. Once again instead of knuckling down and trying to prove himself, heā€™s having a bi*ch and a moan, when everyone else in the squad is on a high.

Sooner he fucks off the better. Useless pr**k
      sore monad
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,937 posts | 502 
      Reply #3032: Aug 26, 2018 04:29:58 pm
      Migs getting the traditional slagging of course.

But our situation with our no.2 goalie is a bit strange. We sold Ward, who looked our best option for no.2 to me. Then we've got rid of Karius, who went from being our supposed no.1 choice for the coming season to being out of the picture entirely. Leaving us with a guy who nobody, including apparently JĆ¼rgen, has much confidence in, and who was alienated by being undermined at the start of last season ( which, whatever you think of him, he was) and who clearly wants to leave.

Hopefully Alisson stays fit and so no problems arise, but it's strange that Migs is the one we haven't let go.
      Frankly, Mr Shankly
      Reply #3033: Aug 26, 2018 04:33:37 pm

But our situation with our no.2 goalie is a bit strange. We sold Ward, who looked our best option for no.2 to me. Then we've got rid of Karius, who went from being our supposed no.1 choice for the coming season to being out of the picture entirely. Leaving us with a guy who nobody, including apparently JĆ¼rgen, has much confidence in, and who was alienated by being undermined at the start of last season ( which, whatever you think of him, he was) and who clearly wants to leave.

Hopefully Alisson stays fit and so no problems arise, but it's strange that Migs is the one we haven't let go.

:lmao:

Undermined? The only person who undermined himself was Mignolet with his string of shocking performances. This narrative by the Migs Brigade that Klopp somehow takes culpability despite giving him chance after chance is F***ing weird. Such warped thinking that I wouldn't be surprised if you guys thought Blazin' Squad were equal to The Beatles.
      heimdall
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,818 posts | 2724 
      Reply #3034: Aug 26, 2018 04:35:17 pm

I think we wanted Migs to leave but Karius who was #2 asked JĆ¼rgen for a loan move and had it granted, hence why simple Simon is a bit miffed now.
      DanMann

• 5,635 posts | 866 
      Reply #3035: Aug 26, 2018 04:42:50 pm
      Understandable from Migs there.

Always was a better keeper than Karius. Problem we have now is, with the way he was and still is being treated, will he care?

Quick Reply