Trending Topics

Next match: West Ham v LFC [Premier League] Sat 27th Apr @ 12:30 pm
      London Stadium

Today is the 26th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P24 W15 D7 L2

Ragin Bull

Read 2504 times
      Madzz Adzz
      • Forum Billy Liddell
      • Started Topic

• 569 posts |
      Ragin Bull
      Jul 10, 2006 12:51:48 am
      The biggest game of football in the world and one of the best players in the world in his last game ever gets sent off for head buttin Materazzi. yes its zinadine zidane. wot came over him and on all occasions? silly sod. ;D.

I for one am glad that Italy won the trophy. they were the best team over the tornement won nearly every game fair and square. ( Apart from the Australia match),

And just look wots happenin over in the italian league, match fixing. so this is well deserved for them. and i hope to have sum italians in liverpool squad if the teams do get relegated if found guilty. eg, Del piero, luca toni just to name a few.
      Mickey LFC4Ever
      • Forum Markus Babbel

• 76 posts | -6 
      Ragin Bull
      Reply #1: Jul 10, 2006 11:31:04 am
      i wanted France to win because:
      1. i wanted it to b a good farewell from zidane
      2. now that italy have won it the italian fa have declared an amniesty towards all of the teams who were involved in the match fixing, and i think they shouldnt b allowed 2 get away with it.
      Nazir
      • Forum Youth Player

• 19 posts |
      Ragin Bull
      Reply #2: Jul 10, 2006 11:35:19 am
      Fair enough Italy won, however it would be interesting to know what Materazzi said to ZZ for him to react the way he did. For ZZ to risk the world cup, it must have been something really nasty. I wouldn't be surprised if it was racial or religious.

Italians in Liverpool team? I think our squad is near enough to how Rafa wants it, so I don't think he will go for any of them. We don't need any of them anyway,  do we? :-)
      Madzz Adzz
      • Forum Billy Liddell
      • Started Topic

• 569 posts |
      Ragin Bull
      Reply #3: Jul 10, 2006 03:02:29 pm
      I hope the Italans dont get away with the match fixin. cus they derserve to get wots comin to them.
      I agree wot did Materazzi say to zizou? but you carnt raise your hands, head, or foot, push, in the game of football so he derserved the red card. wot a way to end his career.
       i just want a proven top gaol scorer in owr team cus thats wot we are lackin, that will be the final pice of the jigsaw for rafa i think, to get a stricker to score 30 goals a season or so.
      Nazir
      • Forum Youth Player

• 19 posts |
      Ragin Bull
      Reply #4: Jul 10, 2006 08:17:34 pm
      It seems that according to reports on C4 news, ZZ's mother was taken to hospital yesterday morning which was playing on his mind and Materazzi is aleged to have called her a whore. If so he got away lightly by simply being head butted. Dare I say that if he uttered something to that effect to likes of Keane and Vierra or if he was dumb enough to say it in any clubs or pubs the outcome would have been  far more serious. I know it is only football, but if that is how he behaves towards other proffesionals, then I hope he gets punished accordingly.
      scousesaz06
      • Forum Igor Biscan

• 124 posts |
      Ragin Bull
      Reply #5: Jul 11, 2006 11:37:50 am
      apperntly zidanes mum is a from a arab background & Materazzi said something about that to him

im glad that the italans won the world cup casue then u wont have a chelsea rent boy (gallas) ramming in down ur throat every week in the papers :
      CRK
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 13,604 posts | 361 
      • JFT96 YNWA
      Ragin Bull
      Reply #6: Jul 12, 2006 09:18:50 am
      I think it's weird that Zidane nutted him in the chest. If he'd said something to the effect of whats on the news and in the papers, I would have thought he'd have thrown one onto the ex-Bluenoses nose haha Still, hell of a shame to waste such an oppurtunity to end your career

Quick Reply