Trending Topics

Next match: v [] Thu 1st Jan @ 1:00 am

Today is the 23rd of May and on this date LFC's match record is P9 W4 D1 L4

Which forum member would you most like to meet?

Read 9803 times
      MsGerrard
      Re: Which forum member would you most like to meet?
      Reply #23: Jul 11, 2013 10:39:38 pm
      Think it would of been easier to start a 'Who wouldn't you like to meet?' thread.

:f_tongueincheek:

Your next Crouchy !!! ;D x
      Semple
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 7,854 posts | 149 
      • Ireland's Finest Scouser. Henderson supporter.
      Reply #24: Jul 11, 2013 11:49:57 pm
      First of all, thanks to those who have mentioned me. As for the rest of you lot, I didn't want to meet you anyway.

;)

In all seriousness, it's hard to say many I wouldn't want to meet. I've met a few but continue to be unaware of some of their usernames on here. I've met MsG, RK (and his wonderful family), WAHS, CRK, Kelvo, BigEars, HuytonRed, JD, PGlynn, Gow, Speke Up Redmen, the unforgettable El Batez and also Higgysham. I am liking my mix but there are a few key omissions that I would love to meet.

In no particular order:

1) Brian78 : we don't always agree but I love his passion and I reckon we could have a good natter about LFC and Irish football.

2) Magiollianare : Seems a decent lad who likes a bevvie, which is always a good thing.

3) Little-Luis : We have the exact same sense of humour, silly but funny. Also knows his football and is a similar age to me. Should have met him last season, arranged a night out and then I couldn't make it. :(

4) Diego : Although he says his English isn't good, would love to talk to him about his culture and his wonderful knowledge of world football.

5) Stuey : Absolute gentleman on the forum, sure he is a knobhead in real life. ;) Seriously though, true Red who I would love to go for a drink with.

6) Srslfc : Again, would be good to have a decent piss up and footy chat with.

7) Reprobate : Has his head screwed on and doesn't take sh*t. Would love to go for a drink with the Stoke man.

8 ) Racer and BBB : Both for the same reason. They know their stuff and being Irish helps.  ;)

9) BigV, BrooklynRed and AussieRed : Feel like I know these guys already and they are all great lads. Would love to gain an understanding of how it's like to support a team from millions of miles away.

As said, would nearly be easier to say those I wouldn't want to meet. Also, I am sure I've left a few out already but there are so many great people on this forum, would be hard to remember them all.
      « Last Edit: Jul 11, 2013 11:57:03 pm by Semple »
      Magillionare
      • Official LFC Reds Sig Maker. Lives on Sesame Street.
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 14,918 posts | 2381 
      • Hold on a minute, John Wayne hasn't arrived yet.
      Reply #25: Jul 12, 2013 12:02:40 am
      Seen you were in Edinburgh mate, should have give me a shout. Where on earth was that club you were in on the video though? Didn't recognise it
      Semple

• 7,854 posts | 149 
      Reply #26: Jul 12, 2013 12:07:51 am
      Seen you were in Edinburgh mate, should have give me a shout. Where on earth was that club you were in on the video though? Didn't recognise it

You know what, I knew you were living in Edinburgh but I thought you had moved home. Sorry mate! Love that city, place is quality! Anyway, as far as I can remember, it was called 'Espionage'. Although, I wouldn't be surprised if you don't recognise it. My camera filming isn't the best after a few skittle bombs.

;)
      Magillionare
      • Official LFC Reds Sig Maker. Lives on Sesame Street.
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 14,918 posts | 2381 
      • Hold on a minute, John Wayne hasn't arrived yet.
      Reply #27: Jul 12, 2013 12:11:53 am
      You know what, I knew you were living in Edinburgh but I thought you had moved home. Sorry mate! Love that city, place is quality! Anyway, as far as I can remember, it was called 'Espionage'. Although, I wouldn't be surprised if you don't recognise it. My camera filming isn't the best after a few skittle bombs.

;)

Sweet Jesus... That place is a dungeon, wouldn't have been taking you there. Glad you had a good time though, if you're ever back give me a shout.
      Semple

• 7,854 posts | 149 
      Reply #28: Jul 12, 2013 08:55:13 am
      Sweet Jesus... That place is a dungeon, wouldn't have been taking you there. Glad you had a good time though, if you're ever back give me a shout.

;D

That it was. Was a sweatbox as well. Any hangover was minimised by the alcohol being sweated out. Will do mate.
      LFCexiled
      Reply #29: Jul 14, 2013 08:10:17 pm
      Well, the truth hurts don't it? One mention, tut. It's a good job I don't facebook, I'd have one friend and I'd be looking over a bridge right now.  ;)

I'll gladly settle for racers road trip though as long as it's in the Emerald Isle and Interpol aren't informed of my impending arrival.

As for the rest of ya's, we'll meet, oh yes we will.  >:D

;D
      RedLFCBlood
      Reply #30: Jul 14, 2013 08:30:24 pm
      In no particular order.

Mods first.

red kenny
      miss g
      repuppy
      venison
      jd

Users.

bbb
      exiled
      stuey
      rep
      exiled
      kopiteluke
      ssrlfc
      shabs

foreign  users.

Brooklyn red
      Crouchinho (even  though he's a w**ker) joke ;D
      FLred
      Brooklyn red.
      Bier (some one who's opinion I respect)
      Diego (he might not believe it but as above)
      Quico Galante. ( he won't believe it as he's as arrogant  as me, then again he probably will)

Wankers

Swab.

Reprobate
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 11,055 posts | 436 
      • Avatar by Kitster29@Deviantart.com
      Reply #31: Jul 15, 2013 12:14:29 am
      Well, the truth hurts don't it? One mention, tut.

There you go, fella, RLB mentioned you twice  ;)
      dunlop liddell shankly
      • 2009 LFC quiz champion (now to be known as "Kate")
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 21,131 posts | 3377 
      Reply #32: Jul 15, 2013 01:39:24 am
      Out of the ones I haven't already met, it's gotta be Billy1. The stories he's got would have me captivated for hours.
      RC9
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,929 posts | 824 
      • Formerly known as Vtorres, Vsuarez, and Vsterling.
      Reply #33: Jul 15, 2013 01:44:23 am
      Macedonian Red and Devil Hunter.
      LFCexiled
      Reply #34: Jul 16, 2013 08:28:53 pm
      There you go, fella, RLB mentioned you twice  ;)

Aye, I got that. ;D
      what-a-hit-son
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,506 posts | 4850 
      • t: @MrPrice1979 i: @klmprice101518
      Reply #35: Jul 17, 2013 09:39:29 am
      Locals:

DLS
      HuytonRed
      PaisleyDalglish
      LFCexiled (that's four I know)

Would be a decent bevvie that I reckon.

Irish or Northern Irish or whatever they are:

BBB
      Racer
      KopiteLuke

Overseas:

Diego (especially if he brought some Brazilian female friends with him) ;)
      Bier
      QuicoGalante

In a Hotel:

kenny the king ;)

I've only met Semps and Bigmick off here and that was enough really, right pair of tossers! :)

I'll leave Scotia off as I'll more than likely get the lad a drink when he is here at the end of the month.

Lots more I'd like to meet though, lot of good'uns in here.

finchie
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,576 posts | 154 
      Reply #36: Jul 17, 2013 10:05:03 am
      Too many to mention but to start a long list off I would go with:
      -Shabs,
      -Stuey
      -PD
      LFCexiled
      Reply #37: Jul 17, 2013 06:43:47 pm
      I hardly get in now due to being back to work and waking with the lark and getting home with the setting sun doesn't really allow me to get in too much, arise, work, home, shower, bed, arise, work blah de blah but be assured that if the opportunity arises I'd like to meet the majority on here, especially if alcomohol is involved.

Having not been around as much I have nobody who's getting on me moobs. ;D
      Scotia
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 8,986 posts | 3061 
      Reply #38: Jul 21, 2013 02:06:38 pm
      Locals:

DLS
      HuytonRed
      PaisleyDalglish
      LFCexiled (that's four I know)

Would be a decent bevvie that I reckon.

Irish or Northern Irish or whatever they are:

BBB
      Racer
      KopiteLuke

Overseas:

Diego (especially if he brought some Brazilian female friends with him) ;)
      Bier
      QuicoGalante

In a Hotel:

kenny the king ;)

I've only met Semps and Bigmick off here and that was enough really, right pair of tossers! :)

I'll leave Scotia off as I'll more than likely get the lad a drink when he is here at the end of the month.

Lots more I'd like to meet though, lot of good'uns in here.

That reminds me WAHS - I'll get timings finalised for next month and drop a note when I get home from Tenerife.
      YANK_LFC_FAN
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 3,507 posts | 426 
      • Timid men prefer the calm of despotism!
      Reply #39: Jul 22, 2013 08:47:10 pm
      Probably Stuey and Huyton Red.  We tend to agree on a lot of topics and posts.
      Semple

• 7,854 posts | 149 
      Reply #40: Jul 22, 2013 10:01:21 pm

:D

Knobhead!

So my only mention in this thread is being called a 'tosser'. I love you forum people.

;)
      what-a-hit-son
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,506 posts | 4850 
      Reply #41: Jul 22, 2013 10:47:30 pm

Knobhead!

So my only mention in this thread is being called a 'tosser'. I love you forum people.

;)

redkenny
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 24,912 posts | 1058 
      • 97 - Always Remembered
      Reply #42: Jul 27, 2013 06:06:55 pm
      Been very lucky to meet a lot of fellow reds off here. I don't get on here as much as I want to lately due to work and family stuff but I'm hopeful I will do again soon and get to know more of the recent posters a bit better.

Would love to meet reddebs (we'd probably talk tunes all night like), Redblud and BBB. There's also people like WAHS and PD who would be really interesting to have a bevvy with, too.

If anyone is about town (in Liverpool) tonight and fancy a pint, me, MsGerrard, JD and Gow will be enjoying a beverage. Hardly hear from or see JD these days, so looking forward to catching up. As well as seeing Cassie Cas!

Give us a shout in here if you're about and I'll check while I'm out to let you know where we are.
      MsGerrard
      Reply #43: Jul 28, 2013 09:52:33 pm
      Was great to see some of the lads for a bevvy or 3  ;)

JD, Gow and Redkenny, thanks for last night  8)
      what-a-hit-son
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,506 posts | 4850 
      Reply #44: Jul 28, 2013 10:01:44 pm
      Been very lucky to meet a lot of fellow reds off here. I don't get on here as much as I want to lately due to work and family stuff but I'm hopeful I will do again soon and get to know more of the recent posters a bit better.

Would love to meet reddebs (we'd probably talk tunes all night like), Redblud and BBB. There's also people like WAHS and PD who would be really interesting to have a bevvy with, too.

If anyone is about town (in Liverpool) tonight and fancy a pint, me, MsGerrard, JD and Gow will be enjoying a beverage. Hardly hear from or see JD these days, so looking forward to catching up. As well as seeing Cassie Cas!

Give us a shout in here if you're about and I'll check while I'm out to let you know where we are.

Don't really do Saturday nights anymore but don't let that kid you into thinking I'm some sort of none drinker.

If you, or anybody, is ever in town and fancies a pint any afternoon from Monday to Friday, I will more often than not be able to pop out as long as I'm not too chocka in work or down the Smoke but even then I'm back in the office in town on the Friday of that week.
      redkenny
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 24,912 posts | 1058 
      • 97 - Always Remembered
      Reply #45: Jul 28, 2013 10:04:12 pm
      Will bear that in mind mate. I'm based just outside town so I'm usually passing through most days when I'm out and about.

Was boss to see you last night Cas!

Quick Reply