Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 19th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P21 W11 D8 L2

"If you can't support us when we draw or lose, don't support us when we win."

Read 25780 times
      Carlos Qiqabal
      • Forum Legend - Benitez
      • Started Topic

• 1,119 posts | 56 
      Re: "If you can't support us when we draw or lose, don't support us when we win."
      Reply #138: Aug 09, 2013 01:51:00 pm

Really? You question my comprehension of the English language, then you post a complete incoherent, sentence that used the word " About" 3 times and it makes no sense. 

What difference does that make?

Why would I post an incomplete sentence?

Which bit was "incoherent" to you? Do you even understand why your comprehension is limited?
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 35,959 posts | 3943 
      Re: "If you can't support us when we draw or lose, don't support us when we win."
      Reply #139: Aug 09, 2013 01:58:15 pm
      No - I'm referring to posters on this forum calling Brendan Rodgers a liar and a bullshitter and most people letting those comments slide without comment.

Those same people then want to claim some part in the manager's success for their "support" - that's what this thread is about. Of course if he fails to achieve any success they then point up their posts and said "told you al along".

Those particular posters are always taken to task for their unqualified opinion, I can say quite honestly I have never seen a poster go unchallenged for a derisory comment on any manger other than Woy.
      Even those people who we totally expect to post such sh*t get pulled everytime.
      Nobody let's any criticism of any aspect of LFC ''slide''  as you would have it.
      Roddenberry
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 16,568 posts | 1876 
      Reply #140: Aug 09, 2013 02:24:21 pm
      Yeh I agree - good job that's not what the thread's about. Commenting without reading the thread would be myopic at best and idiocy at worst, no?

So it's just a case of using a shitty title for the thread, that didn't match up with the theme of what was being discussed?

That's the question I answered, got bored of the bombast in the OP.
      bigmick
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 10,078 posts | 2767 
      Reply #141: Aug 09, 2013 02:25:39 pm
      If one good thing has come out of the Suarez saga, it's just about the first time in ages pretty much everyone agrees with each other. Everyone seems to agree Luis has been totally out of order, everyone seems to agree on this one at least that the manager and the owners have handled it pretty well.

My hunch here is that come the season proper, we WILL get off to a decent start and people will unite much more than they have in previous weeks. Everyone "supports" the club, and it'll only take a diabolical penalty decision against us (which is absolutely inevitable), followed by the customary shafting by the FA for us to pull together. Even Luis will get castigated by all and sundry the minute he comes back, and that'll pull us together more too. After all although he's a little c***, while he's our little c*** we'll still back him when he gets treated unfairly.

It's what we do a Liverpool supporters. I'm in the USA at the moment, and trying to explain to people how a team can draw 95000 supporters in Australia despite having not won the league for 20 years isn't easy. Nor is the concept of a waiting list of 10 years for a season ticket, or of fathers passing them down and such things being kept in the family for decades.

We'll all support the team come next Saturday, whether we like the owners, believe in the manager or miss Pepe Reina. It's what Liverpool fans do, and we always will.
      « Last Edit: Aug 09, 2013 02:48:19 pm by bigmick »
      RedLFCBlood
      Reply #142: Aug 09, 2013 02:55:26 pm
      Well that's clearly not the case as there have been plenty of instances of both manager and owners being abused as "bullshitters" and "liars" without much of a reaction. How do you explain that?

Probably because in such cases there's been quotes from them in black & white, which makes it hard to argue against.

Now calling some one out on something  they have done when the evidence is right there is different to calling some one a fat c**t etc.

Its like the Suarez debacle, I called bullshit on his media excuse as quickly as it rolled off his tongue, I stated it was a convenient excuse and it was Champions League Football driving him.

I took flak from all sides as there was no direct quotes to call him out on.

Was fed that Suarez had been misquoted, mistranslated, asked how I'd feel if I'd been persecuted by the media etc, told Suarez wouldn't lie, the media intrusion has obviously affected him etc etc.

/
      Carlos Qiqabal
      • Forum Legend - Benitez
      • Started Topic

• 1,119 posts | 56 
      Reply #143: Aug 09, 2013 03:31:02 pm
      So it's just a case of using a shitty title for the thread, that didn't match up with the theme of what was being discussed?

That's the question I answered, got bored of the bombast in the OP.

Well if you could have bothered to finish reading the OP or the subsequent posts in the thread, you would have discovered that the question you had posed had been answered many times over.

If you can't be arsed reading what someone had written before you bang out a reply why on earth should anyone bother responding to you seriously?
      Carlos Qiqabal
      • Forum Legend - Benitez
      • Started Topic

• 1,119 posts | 56 
      Reply #144: Aug 09, 2013 03:35:09 pm
      Probably because in such cases there's been quotes from them in black & white, which makes it hard to argue against.
      /snip/

Right - so when Kenny was "in black and white" praising FSG as being great owners that any manger would be lucky to work with was he bullshitting, lying or do you know better than him?

RedLFCBlood
      Reply #145: Aug 09, 2013 03:53:47 pm

Right - so when Kenny was "in black and white" praising FSG as being great owners that any manger would be lucky to work with was he bullshitting, lying or do you know better than him?

At the time Kenny probably thought they were  as did majority of the fans, an awful lot has happened since then.

So I don't quite get your point ?

If 'WE ALL'  thought FSG were great owners and then they do a H&G, are we supposed to say  there still great owners as that was our initial opinion ?
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 39,912 posts | 8428 
      Reply #146: Aug 09, 2013 03:57:33 pm
      Would be simple just to post a link to what you alleged - wouldn't take you five minutes.

But you can't/won't. I genuinely can't remember but I doubt your story. The fact you can't produce the goods makes it  sound like you were lying. I hope that's not the case.

I don't need to post a link, I've got a F***ing good memory and you F***ing slagged Redblood for using the ipad excuse for typo errors he made. I'm categorically correct. You can doubt what you like, I'm F***ing telling you, you're a hypocritical c**t and if you want me to produce a link, you'll be waiting a long F***ing time.

I'm right, cos I F***ing say so, boy!
      Roddenberry
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 16,568 posts | 1876 
      Reply #147: Aug 09, 2013 04:34:53 pm
      Well if you could have bothered to finish reading the OP or the subsequent posts in the thread, you would have discovered that the question you had posed had been answered many times over.

If you can't be arsed reading what someone had written before you bang out a reply why on earth should anyone bother responding to you seriously?

Maybe a better thread title and a less bombastic, sh*t stirring opening post would have got read, but that's the OP's problem, not mine.
      Carlos Qiqabal
      • Forum Legend - Benitez
      • Started Topic

• 1,119 posts | 56 
      Reply #148: Aug 09, 2013 07:41:53 pm
      At the time Kenny probably thought they were  as did majority of the fans, an awful lot has happened since then.

So I don't quite get your point ?

If 'WE ALL'  thought FSG were great owners and then they do a H&G, are we supposed to say  there still great owners as that was our initial opinion ?

At the time?

Kenny has never attacked the owners to the extent you have - my point is that either you are claiming you know better than the great man or he is as guilty of "bullshitting" as you have been accusing Brendan of.

Carlos Qiqabal
      • Forum Legend - Benitez
      • Started Topic

• 1,119 posts | 56 
      Reply #149: Aug 09, 2013 07:43:37 pm
      I don't need to post a link, I've got a f**king good memory and you f**king slagged Redblood for using the ipad excuse for typo errors he made. I'm categorically correct. You can doubt what you like, I'm f**king telling you, you're a hypocritical c**t and if you want me to produce a link, you'll be waiting a long f**king time.

I'm right, cos I f**king say so, boy!

Nah, until proven otherwise I think you're lying "boy".
      what-a-hit-son
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,465 posts | 4815 
      • t: @MrPrice1979 i: @klmprice101518
      Reply #150: Aug 09, 2013 07:47:26 pm
      F***ing hell is he still here?
      Carlos Qiqabal
      • Forum Legend - Benitez
      • Started Topic

• 1,119 posts | 56 
      Reply #151: Aug 09, 2013 07:50:21 pm
      Maybe a better thread title and a less bombastic, sh*t stirring opening post would have got read, but that's the OP's problem, not mine.

Nope, not really my problem at all mate. Like I said, if you can't be arsed reading whatever it is you're commenting on, I find zero value in your opinion. I'm surprised you would think otherwise. You've just been wasting your time typing out your posts.
      Roddenberry
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 16,568 posts | 1876 
      Reply #152: Aug 09, 2013 08:18:47 pm

Nope, not really my problem at all mate. Like I said, if you can't be arsed reading whatever it is you're commenting on, I find zero value in your opinion. I'm surprised you would think otherwise. You've just been wasting your time typing out your posts.

Far from an exclusive club, with me & you and plenty of others in though.  :D

Carlos Qiqabal
      • Forum Legend - Benitez
      • Started Topic

• 1,119 posts | 56 
      Reply #153: Aug 09, 2013 08:26:41 pm

The joy of the Internet :)
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 39,912 posts | 8428 
      Reply #154: Aug 09, 2013 08:28:52 pm
      Nah, until proven otherwise I think you're lying "boy".

"Pompous tw*t. Scourge of Pinko Liberalism."

That's you on Rawk isn't it?

No mark!! Think up your own put downs and I'm not proving anything it's a forum, not a court of F***ing law.

what-a-hit-son
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,465 posts | 4815 
      • t: @MrPrice1979 i: @klmprice101518
      Reply #155: Aug 09, 2013 08:34:23 pm

Yeah let's F***ing weirdos like you loose.

Think walking into a room with 100 people in it and being disliked by 98 of the people in it with your only mate also being a tw*t.

You when you log in here that is. How come you aren't on RAWK anymore?

#cock
      Billy1
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 10,638 posts | 1966 
      Reply #156: Aug 09, 2013 08:43:50 pm
      Carlos Qiqabal,for posters to take you seriously will you give us your history and affiliation with Liverpool Football Club.You cannot go on insulting GOOD REDS like you do and hide behind a veil of secrecy.Surely all these posters can't be wrong in their assesment of you come clean and tell us what club you really support.It is all very good being an internet hardman but I doubt very much that you would of had the guts to stand on the old KOP and insult GOOD REDS like you have done on LFCREDS forum
      « Last Edit: Aug 09, 2013 08:51:41 pm by Billy1 »
      Carlos Qiqabal
      • Forum Legend - Benitez
      • Started Topic

• 1,119 posts | 56 
      Reply #157: Aug 09, 2013 08:53:45 pm
      "Pompous T**t. Scourge of Pinko Liberalism."

That's you on Rawk isn't it?

No mark!! Think up your own put downs and I'm not proving anything it's a forum, not a court of f**king law.

you have time to trawl for me on RAWK but you can't post a link to a post from here? Very convincing...
      RedLFCBlood
      Reply #158: Aug 09, 2013 08:53:57 pm
      At the time?

Kenny has never attacked the owners to the extent you have - my point is that either you are claiming you know better than the great man or he is as guilty of "bullshitting" as you have been accusing Brendan of.

Accused Brendan of Bullshitting ???

What the F***ing hell are you on about ?

Rodgers gave several different accounts of Reina's situation, its  there in F***ing black and white, if his first and second soundbites about Reina were not correct, it is indeed bullshit !!!

Has Kenny gave several different accounts of what he thinks about FSG ?

No he hasn't.

Why on earth you feel the need to bring Kenny into every thing I'll never know.

Attacked the owners to the extent I have ???

I'll let you into a little secret that's pretty common knowledge on here.

I started out supportive of FSG, I put John Henry on to this forum, Rawk and others, I had several conversations with Linda Pizzuti, I even put John Henry in touch with Paul Tomkins.

Now forgive me if I don't support our owners in their failures, why should I  not call them out ?

I'm the first c**t their with praise when they do something right, so it works both ways.
      « Last Edit: Aug 09, 2013 09:41:05 pm by RedLFCBlood »
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 39,912 posts | 8428 
      Reply #159: Aug 09, 2013 08:55:53 pm
      you have time to trawl for me on RAWK but you can't post a link to a post from here? Very convincing...

Google's good isn't it!

I dance to my own tune, I don't need to convince at all, you on the other hand everyone's on to now.
      Carlos Qiqabal
      • Forum Legend - Benitez
      • Started Topic

• 1,119 posts | 56 
      Reply #160: Aug 09, 2013 09:01:29 pm

Having a bad day Helm?

Carlos Qiqabal,for posters to take you seriously will you give us your history and affiliation with Liverpool Football Club.You cannot go on insulting GOOD REDS like you do and hide behind a veil of secrecy.Surely all these posters can't be wrong in their assesment of you come clean and tell us what club you really support.It is all very good being an internet hardman but I doubt very much that you would of had the guts to stand on the old KOP and insult GOOD REDS like you have done on LFCREDS forum

No I don't - as you can see from the above posts other people are the ones doing most of the insulting. So keep on topic and SORT out your Caps Lock BUTTON.

Quick Reply