Trending Topics

Next match: Fulham v LFC [Premier League] Sun 21st Apr @ 4:30 pm
      Craven Cottage

Today is the 20th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P31 W17 D7 L7

"If you can't support us when we draw or lose, don't support us when we win."

Read 25995 times
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,001 posts | 3952 
      Re: "If you can't support us when we draw or lose, don't support us when we win."
      Reply #161: Aug 09, 2013 09:16:48 pm
      Having a bad day Helm?

No I don't - as you can see from the above posts other people are the ones doing most of the insulting. So keep on topic and SORT out your Caps Lock BUTTON.

You beat the sh*t out of any of the woppers I've been unfortunate enough to encounter on this forum, don't let the door hit you on the way out wum.
      what-a-hit-son
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,475 posts | 4821 
      • t: @MrPrice1979 i: @klmprice101518
      Re: "If you can't support us when we draw or lose, don't support us when we win."
      Reply #162: Aug 09, 2013 09:31:06 pm

Nope, just thought I'd let you know that I think you are a bellend.
      dunlop liddell shankly
      • 2009 LFC quiz champion (now to be known as "Kate")
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 21,004 posts | 3351 
      Reply #163: Aug 09, 2013 09:47:50 pm
      Totally off topic but F**k it some c**t needs to say it.

Knock the F***ing petty arguments on the head because it's F***ing ruining the entire forum which so many people all over the world enjoy using. More and more people are turning away from the forum because of how petty it's become over the past eighteen months. Once one pr**k gets banned, another one pops up. But it always seems the same people feeding them what they want - a response. Just F***ing ignore the dickheads who are only here to argue then they'll get bored and disappear. It saves a lot of people time reading sh*t arguments, it saves a lot of people the time of deleting the posts and it saves yourselves the effort of responding.

By now, you all must of realised that you don't get on with certain people so stop bothering with each other and boring the rest of the the F***ing forum with the same argument in each and every F***ing thread.

Now I've said plenty of times that I like a good scrap as much as anyone and sometimes the arguments can be entertaining, when it sticks to football opinions. When it's just a case of arguing for the sake of the name of the poster, it get's tiresome. Just ignore each other and do the whole forum a favour and pack it in.
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,001 posts | 3952 
      Reply #164: Aug 09, 2013 09:58:27 pm
      He's having a F***ing field day Billy winding everybody up. Nobody is exempt.
      dunlop liddell shankly
      • 2009 LFC quiz champion (now to be known as "Kate")
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 21,004 posts | 3351 
      Reply #165: Aug 09, 2013 10:00:51 pm
      He's having a F***ing field day Billy winding everybody.

Because people are responding mate.
      redkenny
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 24,912 posts | 1058 
      • 97 - Always Remembered
      Reply #166: Aug 09, 2013 10:18:20 pm
      Thread destroyed.

Quick Reply