Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 29th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P24 W11 D6 L7

Really Need Tickets - Coming from Canada

Read 809 times
      CapnEvil
      • Forum Youth Player
      • Started Topic

• 20 posts |
      Really Need Tickets - Coming from Canada
      Oct 11, 2007 12:23:47 am
      Hey all - I am coming over for a vacation and booked it entirely around the aresenal game.  I do not have a fan card so I found out this morning I could not get tickets.  :(  I was wondering how reliable the ticket agencies are.  Has anyone heard of theticektbay.net?  Or is there one you can recommend?  What about scalpers, can I take a chance to pick up tickets just before the match?  I NEED tickets to this match. 
      EddieC
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 5,557 posts | 233 
      Re: Really Need Tickets - Coming from Canada
      Reply #1: Oct 11, 2007 04:17:11 pm
      Sorry to say it mate, but for a game of this size without a fan card touts are your only hope.

If you're gonna use one of the tout websites my advice would be to us one of the sponsored links from google, they should be a bit more tracable & reliable.

Expect to pay at least £100, shocking I know, but without a fancard you'll have no chance of getting tickets anywhere near face value.
      CapnEvil
      • Forum Youth Player
      • Started Topic

• 20 posts |
      Re: Really Need Tickets - Coming from Canada
      Reply #2: Oct 11, 2007 04:31:12 pm
      Thanks for the info.  Ya I should have gotten a card ahead of time.  Oh well, lesson learned.  I want to see a game @ Anfield and based my trip around it.  I just paid the highest price I think I will ever paid for a sporting event. 

Quick Reply