Trending Topics

Next match: Palace v LFC [Premier League] Sat 23rd Nov @ 3:00 pm
      Selhurst Park

Today is the 15th of November and on this date LFC's match record is P15 W8 D3 L4

Tottenham Hotspur

Read 63865 times
      Shabs
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 23,417 posts | 2936 
      Re: Tottenham Hotspur
      Reply #750: Oct 02, 2019 07:46:15 am
      Poch is a dead man walking, flashed his knickers to Madrid & United, continues to do so.. all noted by Levy...

Allegri to take charge..

My opinion only...
      Billy1
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 10,435 posts | 1830 
      Reply #751: Oct 02, 2019 07:55:24 am
      Poch is a dead man walking, flashed his knickers to Madrid & United, continues to do so.. all noted by Levy...

Allegri to take charge..

My opinion only...

I thought it was Eriksens wife that had been flashing her knickers,I think you could be right about Poch.
      heimdall
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,568 posts | 2083 
      Reply #752: Oct 02, 2019 09:42:23 am
      I thought it was Eriksens wife that had been flashing her knickers,I think you could be right about Poch.

Jan Vertonghen though, he's even uglier than Eriksen!!
      andylfcynwa
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 7,712 posts | 873 
      Reply #753: Oct 03, 2019 06:42:03 am
      No idea if that story is true , but it would explain a lot , if that’s gone on the manager could have arrested the problem by outing the rotten apple , leaving it there is destroying that dressing room , epic failure of management
      If true .
      bigbob75
      • Forum Ian St John

• 435 posts | 34 
      • Let's talk about six
      Reply #754: Oct 03, 2019 11:02:35 am
      Small club that think they're better than they actually are. Just finding their level after a little overachieving.
      David Wright
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 3,146 posts | 188 
      Reply #755: Oct 03, 2019 03:28:37 pm
      Two life long friends who I grew up with, have followed Spurs since they where in school, have stuck by them ! We are all in our sixties now, whilst they have tried to play some decent football at times, the wheels seem to be finally falling off.
      CT_LFC
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,544 posts | 379 
      Reply #756: Oct 03, 2019 03:33:52 pm
      Two life long friends who I grew up with, have followed Spurs since they where in school, have stuck by them ! We are all in our sixties now, whilst they have tried to play some decent football at times, the wheels seem to be finally falling off.

I'd say they play a lot more than just "decent" football. There's some really good talent there and some of the stuff they play is beautiful to watch, but wheels are definitely falling off.

I do not see Poch staying much longer and despite his good qualities, finishing his Spurs career without a trophy should be considered a major disappointment.
      tezmac
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 6,622 posts | 187 
      • F**k the Sun F**k Murdoch F**k the press
      Reply #757: Oct 06, 2019 07:27:50 pm
      What's going on there
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 29,306 posts | 3749 
      Reply #758: Oct 06, 2019 08:46:18 pm

A car crash of epic proportions.

Sit back, enjoy and just be grateful we are where we are right now. It's been a while since we could be unbearable cocky tw*ts.

So let's just enjoy it ;)
      king kenny
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,240 posts | 174 
      Reply #759: Oct 07, 2019 01:27:16 am
      Tottenham are in big trouble at least 3 players are going to leave this summer for nothing.  It seems Pochitino wants out he has hit a brick wall.   Can see other players start to want to jump ship too.  A major squad overhaul is required.   They may need to sell players but it seems big clubs just don't want to deal with Levy.

SM
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,489 posts | 379 
      Reply #760: Oct 07, 2019 10:34:16 am
      Tottenham are in big trouble at least 3 players are going to leave this summer for nothing.  It seems Pochitino wants out he has hit a brick wall.   Can see other players start to want to jump ship too.  A major squad overhaul is required.   They may need to sell players but it seems big clubs just don't want to deal with Levy.

Lets go get Son then, he would fit right in.
      king kenny
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,240 posts | 174 
      Reply #761: Oct 07, 2019 02:20:53 pm
      Won't mind son he is fantastic but Levy is like a dog with rabies.  Nobody wants to deal with him of late.  They have had players like alderweilder or whatever his name is for 25m buy out contract but nobody has gone in and bought him.    He will leave for nothing like Erikson and Vertonghen. 

Will they be sniffing round every transfer of ours this Summer?
      Boston not la
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,510 posts | 510 
      Reply #762: Oct 21, 2019 06:06:00 pm
      Just reading on one of the Boston news sites that the bar the boston spurs lot meet at closed down suddenly over the weekend!They've only been going there since the start of the season...or not as it seems!!

Quick Reply